The Official Championship Thread

Re: The Championship 06-07 thread

Yeah most of my wishes have come true this season

cant wait to see the fixtures on the 14th of June :)

Yeah most of my wishes have come true this season

cant wait to see the fixtures on the 14th of June :)

yeh me to ....I'm hoping we will be away on the first day to newcastle or some where so far away I can't go caus some one booked there hols on the 11th aug :(

thinking that the ccc will start then and not the prem ....wrong...this season they ko the same time typical

also mate do yopu know if any one has done the Derby team for pes 6 on pc ??

no idea, i havent download patches and stuff for ages

I only remembered yesterday that Derby are gonna be in PES and Fifa now :)

I can imagine we are going to be ...east midlands whites ...:) :)

And seeing as it's been confirmed that all the FIFAs from this year onwards will have the Premiership and Championship (plus League One and Two), you'll be in it next year as well! You must be thrilled! ;)

Just a joke, don't get your knickers in a twist. And before you think of retaliating, don't worry, if EA delete a league so that they can work harder on the other leagues' faces, and Tranmere get relegated this season (I wouldn't put it past them) then we may not be in FIFA 09...

Last edited:

And seeing as it's been confirmed that all the FIFAs from this year onwards will have the Premiership and Championship (plus League One and Two), you'll be in it next year as well! You must be thrilled! ;)

Just a joke, don't get your knickers in a twist. And before you think of retaliating, don't worry, if EA delete a league so that they can work harder on the other leagues' faces, and Tranmere get relegated this season (I wouldn't put it past them) then we may not be in FIFA 09...

no worries there mate...

how on earth good any Derby fans possibly get upset by anyone supporting..................yep...tranmere :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As long were in it im a happy chappy :)

haha it wont be east midlands whites Konami aint that clever they will probably call us nottingham

I've a feeling the PS3 version is going to have the championship in it anyway.

Which is nice.

I have to say fair play to Derby, even though they didn't play the best in any of the play off games they still finished third.

I've a feeling the PS3 version is going to have the championship in it anyway.

Which is nice.

I have to say fair play to Derby, even though they didn't play the best in any of the play off games they still finished third.

cheers mate ....though I do have to say though we played some very good football at your place mate ;)

Jim there is a rumour going round that we are gonna sign Saganowski.

Wouldn't want him to be honest but i bet you lot would be gutted if he went elsewhere

I know, I can't beleive we are going to mess up and lose him, we're supposed to have first refusal. He was the reason we even got into the playoffs.

If you do get him he's feckin quality, you don't score ten in ten without having something about you. It wasn't just his goals TBH his movement, positionl play and teamwork were all outstanding.

Plus as well Baird has put in a transfer request, player of the season this year... :(

Same old Saints.

I know, I can't beleive we are going to mess up and lose him, we're supposed to have first refusal. He was the reason we even got into the playoffs.

If you do get him he's feckin quality, you don't score ten in ten without having something about you. It wasn't just his goals TBH his movement, positionl play and teamwork were all outstanding.

Plus as well Baird has put in a transfer request, player of the season this year... :(

Same old Saints.

Theres no loyalty these days, 1 good season and they think there bigger than the club

Looking very much forward to seeing Derby back in Prem :8): as well as the other 2 promoted teams.

Let's hope EPL will have an exciting relegation battle next year like it did a couple years back! That was the best thing about the league that year in my opinion. Sooo damn exciting! :D Far more than the fight for the title and 1st place!

in that respect the Prem is pretty shit

in the championship 3 out of about 12 could have gone up with a few games to game, now thats excitement :)

true it was excellent however, I'd MUCH rather be where you lucky bstards are than another season in the Chumpionship!

It's a lame as fcuk league. Barely any TV coverage and all your so called fans become plastic overnight, don't get a full house till the last game of the season.

'Where were you when we were shit?'

Back
Top Bottom