The Official Championship Thread

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
We aint had one of these for ages so i though i would make a new one seeing as Derby are joint top in the league ;)

Do we have any Sheff Wednesday fans here haha

Placebo where are u buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Championship 06-07 thread

Nice one, this is deffo needed. Hopefully Stoke can continue to push for a play-off place. They need to try and hold on to Hendry and a couple of others that were on loan. Andy Griffen can still become a Potter again with a bit of luck thought the deal has staled.

Up the Potters. :D

Derby are after 3 other players :)

Full back Tyrone Mears, Centre back Callum Davenport and Crewe stricker Luke Varney. It seems weird how Derby are actually active in the transfer market, this aint happened for years

Good to see the midlands teams doing well again ,hopefully my boys ( come on you WOLVES!!!!) can squeeze into the play-offs

Good to see the midlands teams doing well again ,hopefully my boys ( come on you WOLVES!!!!) can squeeze into the play-offs

YOU SOLD YA SEAT FOR A PIE AND A PINT, YOU SEAT YA SEAT FOR A PIE AND A PINT!!! :lmao:

BOING BOING!! ,BOING BOING!!

:lmao:

come on palace, we are getting on a little good run here, 10 games unbeaten or somthing

Good old Billy Davies is up for manager of the month again with 6 wins out of 6 :)

Digging this up again seeing as our season isnt over yet

Que Sera Sera
What Ever Will Be Will Be
Were Going To Wembley
Que Sera Sera

I was wondering how long it would be til you brought this thread back from the dead Coopz

Digging this up again seeing as our season isnt over yet

Que Sera Sera
What Ever Will Be Will Be
Were Going To Wembley
Que Sera Sera

How long since Ive heard that tune. Good luck to both teams though I wouldnt mind if Derby won it. :D

I was wondering how long it would be til you brought this thread back from the dead Coopz

Had to be done matey, hopefully i will be joining in with all the footy chat on here if Derby win :)

Cloud i aint heard that song sung for years and have never sung it in my life, Until now \\:o/

Oh Christ, just seen the play-off result. Stay tuned for Coopz's reaction shortly (I'm thinking it will be mostly capital letters and exclamation marks).

Despite not being a true Derby fan, I do live in Derby, so I am delighted to see them in the Premiership! :applause: :applause:

Coopz will be in his glory now. :mrgreen:

Well done Derby and well done Pearo. \\:o/

FD

He's still not conscious then... :mryellow:

Congrats to Derby Im just glad it wasn't Southampton. :p

He'll probably be enjoying the open-top bus parade they've got today. Especially as it's not raining in Derby today! \\:o/

i dont know where to start, its a good job i didnt post the day i got back from Wembley because my emotions were all over the shop

What a way to get in the Premiership, now its over im glad we didnt go up automatic :)

As for Wembley its fantastic and the atmosphere the Derby fans generated made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. i have pictures and videos if anyone wants to see what Wembleys is like but the camera dont really show how big and couldren like it really is

The parade was great as well yesterday, i was on the Pride Park pitch having a kick about with my mates as a Derby fan it dosnt get any better than the previous two days

and finally WERE BACK

And you'll be right back in the Championship next season!

West Brom should of won the fucking match...there were the better team, plus they've got player you'd actually like to see play in the Premiership!

tell someone who cares

I think there's more people on this board who care than don't care, Coopz. Don't go getting cocky and thinking everyone on Evo-Web supports Derby. ;)

I prefer the Derby manager to the West Brom manager, but West Brom's players are the better players. Still, they couldn't win at the weekend so they can't have been that great.

Roll on next season!

Derby are a team whereas West Brom are a group of talented individuals. :8):

I think there's more people on this board who care than don't care, Coopz.

Only West Brom fans and those who dislike Derby will care.

Derby fans dont care if we didnt play well or didnt deserve it, even though we finished 3rd

Premiership here we come

Derby finished third, West Brom did not. Derby have the better head to head record. Thus West Brom are not the better team. Simple really.

Only West Brom fans and those who dislike Derby will care.

Derby fans dont care if we didnt play well or didnt deserve it, even though we finished 3rd

Premiership here we come

still can't believe we did it....just got me a dvd of the game from ebay....lifes justy great at the mo :8): :8):

leeds relagted...forest still down where they belong ...Derby in the prem

2007052900230886.jpg

Back
Top Bottom