The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Hamit Altintop(Real Madrid) >>> Galatasaray
Amrabat(Kayserispor)>>> Galatasaray

Why did you delete. Both of is offical. Hamit begin Gala camp.
Amrabat was annoncmend offical website, we deal every therms we will announc 3 players same time.

Burak Yilmaz(trabzonspor) > Galatasaray.

Please just humour the rest of us and post an official link with it in the future, that way there will be no problems.

Altintop - http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/futbol_as/haber/13938.php
Burak Yilmaz - http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/futbol_as/haber/13949.php

The only thing I can see on the official GS website about Amrabat is that a transfer is likely but there are problems at the moment, so it's not yet official.

Fabio Borini (AS Roma) -> Liverpool

391312_259464484163661_312660101_n.jpg

Wow! Great One for LFC such a shame he never got his chance at the bridge wish him the best he was outstanding when he played plus i heard he became much better for Roma last season, Go on Fabio!

Second earlier mate! :LOL:

Ibra is supposed to be announced monday or tuesday.

Zakaria Labyad >> Sporting Lisbon
tumblr_m6qz4nlzuz1r379hjo1_500.jpg

Karim El Ahmadi >> Aston Villa
528264_488128547868435_1239590176_n.jpg

Last edited:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is reaction to who exactly? :D

I assume it's to Forlan :D

Is that Simon Poulsen in the Aston Villa picture? Very impressive during the Euro's.

So difficult to understand the thread title?
It's from the mouth of the player, isn't official ?
if make this thread only for see the players smiling on a pretty picture with the new shirt, you just need wait tomorrow but Verratti already sign with PSG before go to Paris.

Back
Top Bottom