The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Hi all,

The Official Transfers Thread has been rebooted. Please post only links from official sources that confirm the transfer of a player. All non-official or speculative posts WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Remember that we have a Speculation Thread to talk about rumours or unofficial signings. Do not post here unless it is 100% confirmed.

Usually this means the player has passed a medical, and one of the club sites posts the news. News sites are allowed too, but they MUST confirm the deal has been done and that the player has passed his medical. No "agreed fees" or "agreed terms", as those don't mean a deal is done.

Thanks
:)

Last edited:
Yeah - I think that's pretty solid proof that they've changed clubs :P Never seen a player's transfer go wrong after the player presentation :D

It's still not official. He hasn't passed medical yet.

Please read the first post.

ok guys.. this thread is for posting only a confirmed transfer + link from official page of either club (previous or the new one)

for the rest of talk there is speculation and discussion thread.

thanks

François Clerc : Nice ----> Saint Etienne

http://www.asse.fr/index.php?page=detail_actu&id=9561

8098_472664486077038_1515218974_n.jpg

Mandzukic was replaced by Pedersen from Bayern + Werder usually start with Arnautovic also in front... + Fullkrug looks like a good prospect

Nope, here was Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg mixed... :D
Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg and Petersen moved to Werder Bremen >> different clubs !!! ;)

Nope, here was Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg mixed... :D
Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg and Petersen moved to Werder Bremen >> different clubs !!! ;)

of course, we both mixed the clubs :P Elia is replacement for Marin i guess and i was thinking of Pizzaro being replaced by Pedersen ;)

Back
Top Bottom