The Open....... for Evo Webbers

-7 and -10 on the first two rounds, good enough to give Chris sweaty fingers for his final two I hope. ;)

It looks like the final 2 rounds will now be played over the weekend. It could get very close...

Well I have played my final 2 rounds and I was consistant but not good enough.

The Clubhouse lead still belongs to Tim who is on -31, I finished on -30.

Good luck to the rest of you.

I am hoping to play round 3 tonight all being well, should be an interesting one

-10 and -10 on the final two for me, missed a few good chances but well, that's how it goes. If Wrighty doesn't sit on his glasses he should make it. Next time I need more rain. ;)

Yup I did, an absolutely shocking final 2 rounds ties me for 3rd place

CityFan said:
i'm so happy, i broke my old wooden spoon the other day... :)

you have only avoided last because Flawless' stats didn't post for 1 round :p

otherwise you have it back :D

Well tried to do my 3rd Round tonight, on the 2nd shot of the 3rd hole it claims I had signed out of XB Live, so just on here waiting to see if XSN updates an INC for me, or if I can try again.

Well the INC came through, just to really feck me off. So do people mind if I do the rounds and post my scores, or am I now banned from taking part? XSN could be the weakest point of are Evo PGA Tour plan.

Was just going to say, the other way I could do them is play the 2 rounds with Wrighty or anyone else, so they can verify my score.

5 under for my INC round and 2 under in my final round. Was going along great in my 3rd Round, 9 under after 14, then a bogey, double bogey and bogey on the last 3 holes killed my round, final round I'd half given up knowing I couldnt catch Ike, but 3 bogeys ruined an otherwise normal card, was mainly missed putting chances, but sure what can ya do. The stats for it were recorded, so Flawless could still go and do his rounds, seeing he said he was 1 under for his first. All in 22 under, finishing 5th then.

Back
Top Bottom