The Open....... for Evo Webbers

Tim7 said:
I'm going round most probably all 72 holes tonight.

OK, one quick rule change for the competition.

Everyone MUST complete 36 holes before anyone else is allowed to progress to the final 2 rounds. Please do not blitz through the tournament, lets at least drag it out a little while to add a some excitement.

ReActor said:
OK, one quick rule change for the competition.

Everyone MUST complete 36 holes before anyone else is allowed to progress to the final 2 rounds. Please do not blitz through the tournament, lets at least drag it out a little while to add a some excitement.

Just to make one minor exception to the rule. Tim is off on holiday tomorrow so he will have to complete all his rounds. So Tim is going to be setting a target, lets make sure someone passes it.

Round one out of the way for me and Tim, not bad going by me but Tim had a dodgy back 9

Well, I did all 72 last night. I think I underperformed slightly, but we'll see!!!

I did however get this lovely Eagle where I holed out on the 1st hole of my 2nd round :)

Tim7 Holed Out for Eagle

Lovely.

Good luck to ya fellas.

Great Eagle Tim, must of been damn sweet to watch that go in. Wrighty has set the pace for the first round then, 12 under. I have just done Rounds 1 & 2, I came in with 11 under and 4 under, the 2nd Round was a cause of many missed chances, too many putts were lipped around, or missed short or long, just my short game went to shredds.......... ;)

And Wrighty sets the pace for the first 2 rounds with a stunning -22 after 36 holes!!

Not a shot dropped so far, though I will admit there were a couple of close calls on that second 18.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I don't understand what the hell is going on. What do we have to do? Play by ourselves?

I knew that if anyone was going to struggle it was going to be you ;)

Yes you can play by yourself, put in the tournament name, the tournament code and the round code and it will lump you in with the rest of us

If you have any more problems dont hesitate to let me know. Thats golf related problems by the way not personal stuff, I dont even wanna go there

For those of you who have yet to start your rounds, here are the details you require.

Sign onto Live then go to XSN Sports --> New Tournament and enter the tournament name Evo Open 2005.

You will be then prompted for the Tournament password which is 480643. When you click on the newly created tournament you will be prompted for the round settings, these are as follows.

Round 1 = YKA5T9C
Round 2 = VATG2YQ
Round 3 = 63WP3K6
Round 4 = ASZEMF5

You can then complete your rounds either on your own or with another player entered into the tourny. Once you have completed 1 round you will have to go back to the tournament selection screen to enter the next rounds settings code.

I hope that all makes sense??

Finally, your character must be setup as an Intermediate player with the default 3 skill points allocated in the 4 areas as you see fit.

Last edited:
For those who have yet to play a round, pull your finger out and get a fuckin shift on!!

As of tonight there is just Flawless and Ike to play their first 2 rounds

1st round went swimmingly well achieving a 12 under

2nd round was a fucking disaster..... 1st hole went for a piss not realising it had started and got penalised on every shot on that hole. 8 shots on hole 1 :|

i pretty much par'd most holes with the odd blip here and there and the odd bogey

but then on the 17th the mother of all slices seen my tee shot twat into the building on the right :D Out Of Bounds :(

fucking disaster round with a shocking 7+ for round 2. leaving me with a grand total of 5- after 2

:(

JSN said:
but then on the 17th the mother of all slices seen my tee shot twat into the building on the right :D Out Of Bounds :(

LOL I did EXACTLY the same thing on my 1st round, to say I was pissed off would be an understatement.

Nasty second round thought mate, not helped my the loo stop at the beginning. Still 2 rounds to go so anything could happen.

We can't let Wrighty win. ;)

Well Wrighty is well clear for now. I thought I had a bad 2nd Round getting 4 under, but that was nothing compared to JSN's nightmare!!!!!

ReActor said:
Still 2 rounds to go so anything could happen.

We can't let Wrighty win. ;)

You wont be `letting me win` I will have just played better than you ;)

Whats the deal with that? It hasn't updated my stats on the XSN page, and just says Incomplete?

EDIT:
Apparently, I'm out of the competition. For what reason, I have no idea, but I'm never using XSN ever again for anything,I know that much!

Last edited:
Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Whats the deal with that? It hasn't updated my stats on the XSN page, and just says Incomplete?

EDIT:
Apparently, I'm out of the competition. For what reason, I have no idea, but I'm never using XSN ever again for anything,I know that much!

I have no idea why you were disqualified mate, very strange. Sorry to see you out of the tournament.

Once Ike has completed his first 2 rounds we can continue and wrap up the tourny.

One of two things has happened Flawless, either you turned your XB off before your stats got sent through, or you paused the game and got timed out, and hence sent and incomplete round, you can still play and just be honest with what you get for your rounds to us.

sometimes the stats just don't upload ... this has always been a problem they never fixed :( pain in the ass as there is no good reaso as to why it fails

If it happens during either of my final 2 rounds I will not be happy

Holio said:
One of two things has happened Flawless, either you turned your XB off before your stats got sent through, or you paused the game and got timed out, and hence sent and incomplete round, you can still play and just be honest with what you get for your rounds to us.

Nope, neither of these things happened. I sat down, and played the whole 18 holes without pausing or anything, then at the end it said my stats up be up on XSN in 15 - 30 minutes, I pressed OK and it went back to the menu.

I'll sit this out, cheers for the offer though Holio. If you guys do this again I'd probably participate!

Well, I return from my holiday to see I'm still in the lead :).

Although I have played two more rounds than most people...

Anyway, I think my Longest Drive record may be one for my sig at the end of the tourny if I hold it :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom