The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I'm already looking forward to the new Ml thread...
Yesterday evening i was thinking about setting up a new ML and i wanted fate to decide with which team i should play...but i alway ended up with Heracles or another Dutch team...
After a second (short) evening of PES5 i have to admit that the game is considerably more difficult than on first sight...

If either of you two want to get that PES5 ML thread, go for it! :D

Just make sure you mention on first post what we agreed on! so hopefully it can reduce the number of specific talk about player's potential by future users who'll be joining us.

and I see you got what you wanted Stringer! I guess it was worth the 30-min trip! ;)

As expected, my copy came in the post today (wel,l yesterday as it's gone midnight now). I had to go out after work and be social though, so i only came back about an hour ago to play for the first time. Chose Porto vs Kopenhagen and won 1-0 on 5 stars (15 mins) with a solitary Mc Carthy goal in the second half.
Had a quick flick about the menu screens and edit mode. Nice to see Ugur Yildrim's stats are better, particularly his FK and curl. Going to DL the OF Friday and start playing a bit more this weekend. :D

Nice for you my friend, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do...but once again i can conclude that you are the better player, since i still play on 3 stars...i always do in the beginning of a new PES experience...
For my first ML i've aready created Standard, and although my kits are not good (i really don't bother about them) i can say that the edit mode is fabulous...i've made the Standard kit with the hoops...so the hoops are back (i love hoops, i guess that's the reason i'm fond of both Sporting Lisboa and Celtic).
Do you think it would be good to download the PESFAN option file??? Is it any good????

Stan, (although i prefer calling you gerd, don't know why) I DL'd the OF this morning and booted it up. It's funny looking at it now compared to yesterday's default. Anyway, i got the LOCKED version with 999999 PES points, so i can unlock what i wish. I can recommend it. All kits and crests are in, proper names of players/stadiums etc. For me it's probably 90% done, as there are a few things i would like to modify to my own taste. But it's a superb base to work on. Go get it :)
I might be up and MLing soon because of it.

s5end.jpg

ADEUS, MAS ATE A PROXIMA

Mr Simao sensationally walked out on CS Maritimo last night after guiding the Verde Rubros to joint top in the Iberian First Division.

Following a heroic 3-1 away win at Valencia, only Real Madrid's outstanding early season form prevents the Atlantic newcomers sitting alone on the summit after 4 straight wins.

Giving a final interview to both Diario de Noticias and Journal da Madeira with the backdrop of Funchal behind him, he expressed his gratitude to the Island's people and most of all to the dedicated fans who have stuck by him during the many ups and downs of the last 5 seasons.

"Our start feels like waking up in bed next to Lucy Pinder, only to hear Eva Longoria coming up the stairs with my breakfast. But I know in my heart of hearts it cannot continue.

As everyone knows I have a pre-contract agreement with Metz, and with the club in such dire straights, I think perhaps now I am needed more in France than I am here and as such, I have formally tendered my resignation.

s5end2.jpg

The Portuguese like to talk of Saudade, and it is this feeling I will carry with me as I leave. President Pereira accepted my reasons and wished my all the best, afterall, we both know that the club is in better shape now than when I arrived and its time for a new man to take the team on to another level.

But please be assured, I will always regard this beautiful paradise as my second home and will never forget the many memories that I have accumulated. Obrigado."

Back
Top Bottom