The Prison Break - 2nd Season

I'm very sad and disappointed.

Show's nearly over for me. PB jumped the shark. One last try and I think I'll give up. I'm happy you keep enjoying the show but it's very hard for me since I watch a lot of better show every day...

It's the same same shit every week : poor/useless drama scenes (C-Note/Bellick) + very slow Michael + Steve "Mahone" McQueen doing 5000 km in 3h + a great cliffhanger. But before the cliff, there's, honestly, nothing. Since the best caracters ("Yo Yo, man" and Abruzzi) disappeared it's very different. And when T-Bag's not here, it isn't interesting.

It's funnier than The Simpsons + South Park :
- "I wish I never left"...
- "One day... that's all we had".
- "Make him a ghost".
Ridiculous....

All the drama scenes are crap. "Scofield" & "Tancredi" aren't good actors. Fox has to get rid of all these drama scenes and keep doing an action show and not only 5 minutes/episode, S1 style.

Oh well... at least this time the wait is only 2 months (Even little less) and not so long like last time....

I feel just a tad bit sorry for Bellick though. :mrgreen: :lmao: (okay, not really. :p)

What a HORRIBLE situation to be in it!! hahaha.. could it get any worst? :-s :lol:

It's time for PAYBACK!!!

T-Bag saved the episode... the real superman of the show. Bellick set(fucked) up, will Michael save him? :lol: The transporting scene, at least the van didn't crash :roll: And the end was a bit predictable, and did Mahone die with a shot on the shoulder?

Arhhhh ! This show is lucky. I liked it... a lot.

When there's no drama (20s of Sara) and only action, confined corridors, underground conduits and THE prison, inevitably it's a lot better.

Very predictable yes, i told to Milanista last week about Kellerman and Milansita says no no :lmao:

Predictable but i can't wait for see the relationship about the two brothers and Kellerman who kill the L.J mother.

You know it's gonna be shit when it's on Channel 5! I can't believe people buy the hype. This is a mediocre series which is dragging on far too long.

Don't matter what anybody says.

Best f'n TV series ever. Love it.

Great episode as well.

Though I gotta say, the inability of Lincoln to think with his head for once instead of his balls, and stupidity basically somewhat was getting a bit too hard to watch so it's a good thing the episode ended. :p

But overall things are a little fucked up.

On one hand, we've got Michael who is a f'n genius but a BIG WUSSY and doesn't want to hurt or kill anybody in process even if there's no other way and on the other, his brother Lincoln who is all about brute and no brains! :rolleyes:

p.s. How come the two have different last-names? I think it was mentioned one time in the early episodes of Season 1 but I forgot.

Last episode was very good until the end. I knew it was coming, we already saw that 200 times. Too bad !

@PLF
The bros have different name because Michael never knew his father and took his mother's name.
And you should watch The Wire !!! You'll know what a great show is :mrgreen:.

Didn't the episode pass. I think it's the first time since episode 207. Nothing to say, just great.

Back to basics : plans !
The video was very interesting even though I don't like "x hours earlier"s. It's the Alias syndrome.
And Haywire & Bellick were very good.
Now, the show should get rid of C-Note and I'll be pleased.

You cried? For real? :-s

LOL! :mrgreen:

Anyway, one thing I found a bit odd.

Now I know it's just a story but realism could be good to see as well. What the old man did for Sucre was pretty f'n unrealistic. The lesson to be learned basically is that if you trust someone and they betray your trust and steal your car, be NICER to them! :rolleyes:

Not only did the old fool not get mad at him or say anything but he basically said: "Oh.. you took my car? Great, well done, here's some gas money and cash for other things you may need as well. :lol:"

Dumbass! And yeh.. I know that's because he's already had his 'love' and wants Sucre to go find THE girl as well but overall, it's highly unrealistic, cheesy and corny if you ask me.

Very average. Nothing much to say.

Way better, even tought the last 15 minutes were not good.

I loved the Sucre part : his car is broken down you don't know where in Mexico desert, 5 secondes later he hitchhikes with a guard who is nice enough to travel him to the airport. As soon as they arrive, the guy discovers that Sucre is a runaway and "Zorro" manages to catch Maricruz and get away in a cab. Umbelievable !!!!! That was COOL !!!

I liked Lincoln trashing Lee but I don't understand why Kellerman (owned) didn't "finish" the job.

But no more compliments :

- The scene "C-Note vs Mahone" was ridiculous and the the scene "C-note with Mahone" is even more ridiculous.
- T-Bag is a just a half-dead character. It just crazy when you remeber him in season 1 and see where he is now....

Frankly it's always nice 20-25 minutes but then it becomes less interesting whereas it should be the opposite.

Last edited:
So, noone's watching season finale?

I loved 20 and 21. The story is very "hot-potato"ish, but is great to watch, and I laughed so much with scofield against kim and t-bag.

Back
Top Bottom