The Prison Break - 2nd Season

218-219-220 and 221 were stupid. Very Stupid but not bad.
All my friends have the same feeling, season 2 was not necessary.

It's not a drama anymore because we are not as close as before to the caracters. If Scofield dies, I won't be shocked, I'll be glad.

Season 3 should be funnier than ever ! Writters really need $$$.

Definitely not agree with you guys!season 2 is great,funny,suspense,drama all we want in a tv show!!can't wait to watch the season 3:)

The last few episodes have taken a strange turn. It's been fun to watch but I just don't know where the programme is heading.

Reynolds stepping down was certainly a big twist...but it hasn't helped the story at all.

I hope they just finish the Schofield storyline this season and maybe start afresh next season with different characters (a la Heroes).

Not bad for a finale but it gives the season a uselessness overview.

10 minutes from the end everything is fine but then it exploded. We know what Sona is but if the show takes this direction, I'm almost certain season 2 was just made to get rid of all the characters and now focus on Michael only.

222 was a good one, Sona looks frightning!

Well i know from an interview that "scofield" has only signed a 3 season deal and that it would end after that. Curious what season 3 will hold, however i hope it doesnt go into the ridiculous as with Lost, which now just keeps getting worse imo. I still enjoy it, but what, imo, made season 1 great was the "starkness" of crashing on an island and trying to deal with that and "the others". But now it has so many storylines and has gone a bit offcourse. Also read that the writers have 8, 9 seasons worth for lost, dont think ill manage to last that long

Last edited:
Very nice episode 222

sorry Mahone :lmao:
Sona jail look like hell
I can't wait for the season 3 any date ?

You see Bellick in Sona ? :shock:

vlcsnap215301vm9.jpg

Last edited:
well, episode 22 was great
sona was finally revealed and it doesn't look to good....
but scofield and mahone working together tehy will surely break out of sona
but will have to wait a few more months to see what happens

what da hell happened to bellick in there ? he looked completely screwed up

man in again :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hell no i think season 3 should be the end to be honest

to be honest this is the sickest show EVER!! to come out on televsion and i havnt found my self so addicted to such a program like this one but ....

the constant twists are nice for a season or two but for another season i don't know...for all i know that Sona Prison looked liked the movie Carandiru (if u have not watched this movie GO NOw AND GET IT))

guys is lost any good and what other tv shows would some recommand that would get me hooked and occupied till next fall :)

When is the new season gonna be showing?

Can't be that far away now. A month? More?

Damn.

Last I heard it was supposed to come in late August near September.

Guess it got pushed back further.

Oh well... it's still not THAT far. ;)

when it starts on FOX, sky one shouldn't be far behind.

Back
Top Bottom