The Prison Break - 2nd Season

Bule

Leoni Rossi
20 March 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray SK
Can somebody tell me when Prison Break 2nd season will start? We dont have Fox TV in Turkey, I watch from CNBC-e. And, I really miss Prison Break. Because first episode was absolutely great. Characters, story. Everyting was great at Prison Break. Also, has anyone in this forum Prison Break fan like me?

:)

Last edited:
Re: The Prison Break - 2nd Season will start.

Well it has started in America, they are showing Episode 3 tonight. Im sure even though you are all the way away in Turkey you can still get it the now. ;)

I hope Channel 5 hurry up and get the seond series on. Ive got the first boxset, so it kind of stops me watching it on UkTV Gold

Best damn show eeeeeeeeever!

The characters are amazing, the writers are geniuses. The producers/directors and actors are simply excellent.

Everything about the show is absolutely top notch.

First season was great and 2nd season is gonna be more of the same brilliance I believe.

Its great but... i found this to be stupid:

Tbag getting his hand fixed by a vet and also being able to hold a knife with it right after... and actually surviving so long with all that blood loss.

Yes, second season will be perfect i think. But there is one point. Scolfield and his friends escaped from Fox River. So, second season will go outside of Fox River. Isnt it bad for Prison Break. That must be a big story in jail like Oz not outside. Just for me.

45 minutes later, Prison Break will play at CNBC-e. I've to watch it. Yesterday, all guys were at the airport and they lost the Abruzzi's plane then they started to run darkness. Then finished. I'm waiting impatiently.

prison break is fantastic
the writers are great and the storyline is genious

but i think that this season won't be as good as the first because it's just not the same
they're all out of the prison now

but anyway still one of the best show on tv along with lost and sopranos

Bad news for me. CNBC-e announced that they wont show second season till January. I need to find a way to watch Fox TV from Turkey.

Average episode today for me. I only liked the a** of Holly Valance. \\:o/ :shock: :mrgreen: The rest is too complicated. Too much stories and some are rushed :/.

Tuta, I agree on some points you make but not with others. Not complicated IMO and maybe it was a bit rushed, though I have to agree that Holly Valance is stunning.

Last edited:

That's the PB I like. So it's my favourite episode since the premiere. It's always better when they're almost all together. I was scared because the reunion happened too quickly but the cliffhanger really changed my mind.

Not "Yo, yo !" :(. Good story with Mahone and Tweener.

The others found the money and Sucre is being an ass (don't like that).

Haywire wants to join Holland by boat. Awesome !

sattan_hussein said:
PrisonBreak is a masterpiece, and 2nd season is getting better each episode!
A true master-piece indeed.

I think I can honestly say this is probably the best show I've ever watched.

The storylines, the characters, the acting... everything is 10/10!!!

i guess i was wrong when i said " i think that this season won't be as good as the first because it's just not the same, they're all out of the prison now"
the quality of the show remains the same even although they're all out of the prison, which i thought would be if not impossible, at least very difficult
it's certainly one of the the best shows i've ever watched

PLF said:
A true master-piece indeed.

I think I can honestly say this is probably the best show I've ever watched.

The storylines, the characters, the acting... everything is 10/10!!!
Looking back at that post now, I don't know why I said 'probably' actually.

This IS without a doubt the best show I've ever seen. There have been some very good other shows but this is undoubtedly #1 for me.

207...hahah haywire really makes me laugh:lol:.....tweener is dead:( ..poor tweener after had a glimpse of new life with dat gurl..i dont like him to be died...such an innocent guy...but i like mahone...such a strong character..:applause: i luv this show

Yea Haywire is something else, this is without a doubt one of the best shows I have ever seen. I just want to know where the hell this will end up. Does anyone know if it is going to be a two series show? Would love to see another but how coud they string it out for another year on top of the 7/8 month's that are left.

Back to last nights ep, the endng was the bigest surprise for me, I asn't surprised at Mahone actions, the guy is a mental wreck. Im surprised Linc was so naive to fall for an obvious trap, I do understand he has o do it but he must relise what he is getting himself into. Last thoughts, the key that was found by Sarah, that must be a key to the house. If this is the case I wonder when or even how the location of the house will ever be found.

Last edited:
PLF said:
Looking back at that post now, I don't know why I said 'probably' actually.

This IS without a doubt the best show I've ever seen. There have been some very good other shows but this is undoubtedly #1 for me.

You serious? I rather find it all predictable. It's definately a good serie but not so good as The Sopranos. Even LOST is better for me.

Yeh I am serious.

Some of it is predictable but a lot of it isn't to be honest if you think back... you'll see there has been some surprises along the way. (More than one assumes)

I really like The Sopranos as well as a number of other shows but yeh overall I think this is my #1 fav show eeeeeever.

LOST I've never watched so I can't comment...

Back
Top Bottom