The Project Cars 2 Thread

Last edited:
Tried PC2. The handling is meh, acceptable I guess? Definitely not comfortable as Forza on keyboard though.

But I found some ways to make it playable on Keyboard:

Set Traction and Anti Lock brakes to Low instead of high. That way you won't slide 360 degrees while not being stiff like High assisted settings. With stability and other assists set to high, the car doesnt even move!

Also, they could add a custom color slider for all the cars. Most of the cars don't have plain colors and even if they do, it's very limited. For example, I wanted to drive Ferrari F50 in it's classic Red color, but there's no plain red unfortunately.

Overall, I think it's a better deal than PC1. The game does perform better than PC1. But there's a horrible black glow around the cars due to inaccurate Ambient Occlusion which is very noticeable on Day time and its looking bad.

I have tried a couple of different suggested settings for my T300 RS GT Edition. The car feels like it is snapping around and I get horrendous understeer (Formula C in career mode). Top that off with pathetic AI and it makes the game thoroughly unenjoyable. Forza 7 feels better than this and that game is way more of an Arcadefest this year.

I also like the GT Sport Demo. Is there a thread for GT Sport already?

bought the game on black friday. amazing game, much better than pc 1. guys can some of you share good ds settings? I use tilt left and right and with the defult settings is great but there maybe is even better setup. I know some of you will say search google etc etc but I trust our community the most :D

giphy.gif

i had this game on disc month ago and sold it. not sure why.
last weekend the psn store had a special offer. 12,99€ for the base game, 17,99€ for the ultimate edition (wich includes the season pass (5 new tracks, some 20 new cars)). i was a bit bored and wanted to race... so i quickly bought it (ultimate edition)! :D

man, how i love the weather feature! so last weekend a was racing a lot, setting up crazy track setups like rain followed by a thunderstorm followed by a blizzard! :D what fun to drive in these conditions! :APPLAUD:

i own PC1, AC and GTS. PC2 is a nice addition (again), imo!

an example:

the beauty is, you can set weather conditions and how quick these are changing! love that feature!

you can even mix that up with day and night cycle!!!

and yes, i do think this title aged pretty well! man, why did i sell it again!? ^^

btw: im driving with a DS4 these days. i sold my rig and wheel like 2 years ago.
i found some good controller settings that work for me (after some hours of testing), so if anyone is interrested in them, send me a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom