The Random Crap Thread

Saint Angelo

【AÑUNGA ÑUNGA】
3 August 2019
Dublin atm
YUGOSLAVIA
honestly given that i have a little bald spot on me head already, five years from now on i could probably recreate this "hairstyle" 1:1

kits on the other hands are lovely, they are work of art and i don't get the hate!!

the picture btw is Alcindo from Kashima Antlers, Japan in 1994 - he's my new spirit animal I guess??

Buzzy

Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.
14 December 2006
Cyberspace
Liverpool
Why blueprints are blue?:THINK:
The blueprint process is based on a photosensitive ferric compound. The best known is a process using ammonium ferric citrate and potassium ferricyanide. ... The image is then developed using a solution of potassium ferricyanide forming insoluble ferroferricyanide (Prussian blue or Turnbell's blue) with the divalent iron. :D

Carles P.

Championship
4 October 2017
LFC Real Madrid Inter
The blueprint process is based on a photosensitive ferric compound. The best known is a process using ammonium ferric citrate and potassium ferricyanide. ... The image is then developed using a solution of potassium ferricyanide forming insoluble ferroferricyanide (Prussian blue or Turnbell's blue) with the divalent iron. :D
Yea, I know, it's so easy...

:?

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
Liar.

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
Gab disappeared after getting a girlfriend who claimed to be vegan and she ate him and his cat. Honome cracked up in our group chat on WhatsApp and shot himself in the face with a water pistol and drowned. Sauce I talk to pretty rarely now, I'm still in a group with him, Bobby bobbybox and Coopz. We've all been pretty quiet lately though.

Buzzy

Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.
14 December 2006
Cyberspace
Liverpool
I always knew, Gab eating that stewed cabbage would lead to a sticky end. That doesn't surprise me about Hono, Sauce was the sane one. I hope Bob is ok, is he still over in the middle east? Coopz is most probably too busy worshipping wayne rooney nowadays :P and i suppose Nick is lost in deepest darkest Wrexham. (i know you didn't mention him but thought i would just "nick" it in) :COAT:

Last edited:

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
I always knew, Gab eating that stewed cabbage would lead to a sticky end. That doesn't surprise me about Hono, Sauce was the sane one. I hope Bob is ok, is he still over in the middle east? Coopz is most probably too busy worshipping wayne rooney nowadays :P and i suppose Nick is lost in deepest darkest Wrexham. (i know you didn't mention him but thought i would just "nick" it in) :COAT:
Yeah Bobby is still over there, just had his third kid.

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Because the middle ground seems to have sadly been dug up and land mined. You're either with us or against us is the mantra of the times. No debate, no questioning, you're wrong, I'm right, no matter what the 'thing' happens to be, from politics to trivialities.

shareq01

League 2
27 October 2020
FC Barcelona
I swear it was Friday 2 days ago
And now it's friday again
Time goes faster than my mind can proccess it

Top Bottom