The Random Crap Thread

For the lovers of unpopular statistics and since this is "the random crap thread", among Admins that are modding the last year @Chris Davies, @Hawke , @superleeds1 & @Tom , the last one ( @Tom ) holds the record of the fastest lock of an unnecessary new thread, actually he mops the floor with the others admin's faces (or politically correct jerseys! ).
Actually the record is 08'00'' (eight minutes) and it happened in this thread .

Now it is only visible by moving cursor on post timestamp, but the thread opened in 24/05/2019 10:58 P.M. and Tom locked it in same day (obviously) 11:06 P.M. !!! :D :P :D

That was the useless statistic of the day!! :)

For the lovers of unpopular statistics and since this is "the random crap thread", among Admins that are modding the last year @Chris Davies, @Hawke , @superleeds1 & @Tom , the last one ( @Tom ) holds the record of the fastest lock of an unnecessary new thread, actually he mops the floor with the others admin's faces (or politically correct jerseys! ).
Actually the record is 08'00'' (eight minutes) and it happened in this thread .

Now it is only visible by moving cursor on post timestamp, but the thread opened in 24/05/2019 10:58 P.M. and Tom locked it in same day (obviously) 11:06 P.M. !!! :D :P :D

That was the useless statistic of the day!! :)

Your next vocation be like.....................................

Capture.PNG

He actually looks a bit like Chris.
giphy.gif

Can anyone help me remember what was "pesinsight"? I read it here occasionally and found some bookmarks and cookies on my old pc. I also have memory flashbacks like a dream and it was from the first places i visited 15 years ago (if it was not a dream :P )
Was it a now deceased pes forum like many others? I am too old and my memory is fading quickly.

Can anyone help me remember what was "pesinsight"? I read it here occasionally and found some bookmarks and cookies on my old pc. I also have memory flashbacks like a dream and it was from the first places i visited 15 years ago (if it was not a dream :P )
Was it a now deceased pes forum like many others? I am too old and my memory is fading quickly.

Maybe you dreamt it?

Swallowed up by pesgaming.com.

PES Insight was my first. I was all over it in 2003-2004-ish. But then it became awash with folk obsessed with boots and hairstyles (a sign of things to come) and I left in a huff to go to PES Fan.

There were some really sound folks on PES Insight. Zoidberg / dean_brfc if you're out there!

Swallowed up by pesgaming.com.

PES Insight was my first. I was all over it in 2003-2004-ish. But then it became awash with folk obsessed with boots and hairstyles (a sign of things to come) and I left in a huff to go to PES Fan.

There were some really sound folks on PES Insight. Zoidberg / dean_brfc if you're out there!
Yes i have a profile there, seems it survived years of inactivity, as it is since December 2004, it is even older than my profile in the Greek pes forum. In contrast my 2004 profile here didn't have the same luck, and my soccergaming profile which needs correct password .
Pesgaming is a little bit dead to general pes discussions but shines much to individual OF creators. I hope some of these guys would like to jump on here (evoweb).
IIRC you have too, some interesting projects there.

It does seem a bit barren, especially for general chatter. I think in this day and age there likely isn't room for more than one forum (certainly English 'speaking' ones) and people jumping over here would indeed be for the community's best.

I did a fair bit of option file editing back then. Did a solid Euro 2004 file for PES3, which I'm really annoyed I can't find. Also did a PES6 files that contained 100s of 'missing' players. I was all about stats and gameplay so when focus shifted to the more cosmetic things the interest in editing dried up. The right hair colour and eyebrow type became more important that having complete squads with accurate formations and I realised I was fighting a lost cause!

It does seem a bit barren, especially for general chatter. I think in this day and age there likely isn't room for more than one forum (certainly English 'speaking' ones) and people jumping over here would indeed be for the community's best.

I did a fair bit of option file editing back then. Did a solid Euro 2004 file for PES3, which I'm really annoyed I can't find. Also did a PES6 files that contained 100s of 'missing' players. I was all about stats and gameplay so when focus shifted to the more cosmetic things the interest in editing dried up. The right hair colour and eyebrow type became more important that having complete squads with accurate formations and I realised I was fighting a lost cause!
I get you. I created tons of content since pes6, but I published only one time,cause I prefer to put my personal taste always, fantasy teams/players, around 2010, it was a WC2010 OF in a now deceased forum.
I got tons of flame attacks about why Henry wears number 14, Anelka’s hairstyle and Djibril Cisse registered position in starting XI. I never reposted anything since then.

I get you. I created tons of content since pes6, but I published only one time,cause I prefer to put my personal taste always, fantasy teams/players, around 2010, it was a WC2010 OF in a now deceased forum.
I got tons of flame attacks about why Henry wears number 14, Anelka’s hairstyle and Djibril Cisse registered position in starting XI. I never reposted anything since then.

I've never understood the motivation to moan about option files. Especially back then when they were so easy to edit, relatively speaking. If you don't like it, make your own! Or take someone else's hard work and make the 'necessary' changes or additions.

Not actually sure if I ever finished my PES 6 file after all.

I remember PES Insight.

My first forum was ISS Extreme. That place was good. I lurked on WEN B but never posted. Didn’t like that place, full of rabid fanboys.

PES Fan was decent had an account there once but only posted like 5 times.

What others were there? This the only one left?

I remember PES Insight.

My first forum was ISS Extreme. That place was good. I lurked on WEN B but never posted. Didn’t like that place, full of rabid fanboys.

Think I had an ISS Extreme account. It's way, way back right? Before Evo-Web, PES Insight and PES Fan?

I thought PES Fan was great. Some real quality discussion. But it started to succumb to the same fate - dogged by the shallow boots and skillz mob.

I've found a few forums but they appear to be on life support. This by far the most active. Forums are old hat but I'm glad I've come back. Social media is horrible and I like the community feel.

Think I had an ISS Extreme account. It's way, way back right? Before Evo-Web, PES Insight and PES Fan?

I thought PES Fan was great. Some real quality discussion. But it started to succumb to the same fate - dogged by the shallow boots and skillz mob.

I've found a few forums but they appear to be on life support. This by far the most active. Forums are old hat but I'm glad I've come back. Social media is horrible and I like the community feel.
I remember PES Insight.

There was a topic, I think in editing section , that had hyperlinks with the pes forum-communities around Europe and World. I tried each of them last year and the most were unfortunately dead.

EDIT: found it, as easier than I remembered. The result still the same.
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/the-list-of-all-world-pes-forums.63475/

Back
Top Bottom