The Random Crap Thread

i had a dream last night that i got a tattoo on my right lower arm on both front and back....looked cool for a min but then i thought im just like all the other dudes out there, yikes

Out of curiosity man one ask ones age?

And we dont have many restrooms so it was quiet an adventure to hunt a free one on the next floor above while i was already throwing up in my mouth and praying no one stops me for a chit chat. Well lets say some dudes take their time on the toilette. But shitting while getting paid by the hour isnt a bad deal so i cant blame them.

And we dont have many restrooms so it was quiet an adventure to hunt a free one on the next floor above while i was already throwing up in my mouth and praying no one stops me for a chit chat. Well lets say some dudes take their time on the toilette. But shitting while getting paid by the hour isnt a bad deal so i cant blame them.
Ok thats reasonable. From the first reading post, i understood that you vomited in your working desk in the office!!! :P

My personal milestone and most expensive vomiting in the same time was back in 2006, while i was a university student.
It was a calm afternoon with a girlfriend and the dilemma was if we will eat some street burger or street hotdog, cause we didn't have much money to spend. For some damn reason, we ended up in a French Gourmét Restaurant paying a bill of 150€ and after this, went to a club drinking two bottles of tequila, 80€ each.
We were sitting in the central bar in front of the main bartender and next to the resident DJ. After the second bottle and some free shots, i lower my head below the bar, i was feeling very dizzy and i puked a rocket on the floor. Thank god, the low lights and the loud music, no one noticed me, not even the girlfriend.
I grabbed my jacket and left to return home, walking zig-zag and having in mind that i just threw-up 310€, not having more money to spend the rest month and having the drunken-dizziness effect abondoning me after the puke.
So the worst part was my mind was getting clear as long as i returned back home, being left only with a stomachache! !!

Last edited:
Ok thats reasonable. From the first reading post, i understood that you vomited in your working desk in the office!!! :P

My personal milestone and most expensive vomiting in the same time was back in 2006, while i was a university student.
It was a calm afternoon with a girlfriend and the dilemma was if we will eat some street burger or street hotdog, cause we didn't have much money to spend. For some damb reason we ended up in a French Gourmét Restaurant paying a bill of 150€ and after this to a club drinking two bottles of tequila, 80€ each.
We were sitting in the central bar in front of the main bartender and next to the resident DJ. After tge second bottle and some free shots, i lower my head beliw the bar, i was feeling very dizzy and i puked a rocket on the floor. Thank god, the low lights and the loud music, no one noticed me, not even the girlfriend.
I took my jacket and left to go to my house, walking zig-zag and having in mind that i just threw-up 310€, not having more money to spend the week and having the drunken-dizziness effect abondoning me after the puke.
So the worst part was my mind was getting clear as long as i returned back home, being left only with a stomachache! !!

Thats a great idea, thanks. Next time i do that in my mobile drawer and i just switch it.

Anyone got any ideas on how to change a light bulb?

I have a light bulb above a flight of stairs. The socket is connected to a hanging wire (i.e. a "normal" ceiling light).

Last time it was changed it was done using a long ladder lying flat to provide a secure platform to climb onto and change the bulb by hand.

I no longer have the ladder (and I'm not keen on getting one)

I got my eye on a telescopic pole but I'm not sure that'd work because the bulb is on a wired socket (if the socket was fixed into a holder/wall, I'd be more confident)

Thanks

Anyone got any ideas on how to change a light bulb?

I have a light bulb above a flight of stairs. The socket is connected to a hanging wire (i.e. a "normal" ceiling light).

Last time it was changed it was done using a long ladder lying flat to provide a secure platform to climb onto and change the bulb by hand.

I no longer have the ladder (and I'm not keen on getting one)

I got my eye on a telescopic pole but I'm not sure that'd work because the bulb is on a wired socket (if the socket was fixed into a holder/wall, I'd be more confident)

Thanks

Jump as high as you can and when reaching the top of the jump run really fast. This should make you float long enough to chang the light buld no problem.

Jump as high as you can and when reaching the top of the jump run really fast. This should make you float long enough to chang the light buld no problem.

lol. i actually sorted it this evening and i'm chuffed i did. a couple of stretches of faith with adequate leg support to disconnect the old bulb and connect the new one and job done.

yahoo!

Feelin funky tonight... get ya groove on!!

:BAND:
Edit:
What stands above all of this... (with regards to our passion):
Make love your goal!!! GOAL, you heard?!?! ;)

Edit2: sorry i have to interrupt... tonight’s all golden! So here is another one:

And im outa... :D

Edit3: ...good you ask! Well, I’m sitting on my couch, sipping that blackwood gin, wearing Micky Mouse‘esk headphones while picking the pearls from my music subscription. Life’s good. Embrace.
Cheers to you fellas. Ladies. :)

Last edited:
66168178-3547-4917-8ea9-12938af61a04.jpg

"Many more families are going to lose our Prime Minister before their time"

Back
Top Bottom