The Random Crap Thread

Why blueprints are blue?:THINK:

I... I ... know it. It is because... what was the question?

Why blueprints are blue?:THINK:

The blueprint process is based on a photosensitive ferric compound. The best known is a process using ammonium ferric citrate and potassium ferricyanide. ... The image is then developed using a solution of potassium ferricyanide forming insoluble ferroferricyanide (Prussian blue or Turnbell's blue) with the divalent iron. :D

The blueprint process is based on a photosensitive ferric compound. The best known is a process using ammonium ferric citrate and potassium ferricyanide. ... The image is then developed using a solution of potassium ferricyanide forming insoluble ferroferricyanide (Prussian blue or Turnbell's blue) with the divalent iron. :D
Yea, I know, it's so easy...

:?

Liar.

Gab disappeared after getting a girlfriend who claimed to be vegan and she ate him and his cat. Honome cracked up in our group chat on WhatsApp and shot himself in the face with a water pistol and drowned. Sauce I talk to pretty rarely now, I'm still in a group with him, Bobby bobbybox and Coopz. We've all been pretty quiet lately though.

I always knew, Gab eating that stewed cabbage would lead to a sticky end. That doesn't surprise me about Hono, Sauce was the sane one. I hope Bob is ok, is he still over in the middle east? Coopz is most probably too busy worshipping wayne rooney nowadays :P and i suppose Nick is lost in deepest darkest Wrexham. (i know you didn't mention him but thought i would just "nick" it in) :COAT:

Last edited:
I always knew, Gab eating that stewed cabbage would lead to a sticky end. That doesn't surprise me about Hono, Sauce was the sane one. I hope Bob is ok, is he still over in the middle east? Coopz is most probably too busy worshipping wayne rooney nowadays :P and i suppose Nick is lost in deepest darkest Wrexham. (i know you didn't mention him but thought i would just "nick" it in) :COAT:

Yeah Bobby is still over there, just had his third kid.

Because the middle ground seems to have sadly been dug up and land mined. You're either with us or against us is the mantra of the times. No debate, no questioning, you're wrong, I'm right, no matter what the 'thing' happens to be, from politics to trivialities.

Back
Top Bottom