The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Busch Gardens is great Frazer, went last year tho it was much busier than the last time I went (you could literally get off the coasters and go straight back on, no queue).

The least expected picture, when you least expect it.™ - Volume Three Picture Two

_40889359_dinner300x220.jpg

Is there are a fucking issue of OK/Hello! (whichever mind-numbing drivel) magazine which doesn't feature Peter Andre and Jordan giving us some worthless bit of information of their lives?
Every fucking week you see the adverts...
"This week in OK magazine, Abi Titmuss reveals all about her lesbian plastic duck romp while Peter Andre and Jordan give us their top 10 tips on how to get shit off a carpet!"

Jordan: Don't......miss this.....week's....tips.....

Peter:..........only in.....OK!.........magazine....

SHITE!

Oh Jesus Christ, Britain is full of morons.
I'm sat here watching Des & Mel and some caller gambles for 20,000 quid. Mel asks the question...
"What sea animal is traditionally deep fat fried in chip shops?"
She had 10 seconds to answer it...
Caller:Erm......erm....

Des & Mel: Oh God......
**About 5 seconds later**

Caller: FISH!?!?

I was surprised she got it right really, I expected her to say "Dog?" or something.

Then, Mel's like "OMG ROFL!!! U AV JUST WON 20 GRAND LOL! WOT U GONNA SPEND IT ON?"

Caller: Well, I've just moved into a new house.....so I think I'm going to buy a new carpet..
:(
Oh, and they had a shot of the audience when the woman won the 20 grand and it was a load of clones of my Nan looking like they'd walked into the wrong building for Bingo.
"Have we had 66 yet? I only need 2 more for an house!"

anyone else think CWright should change his sig from 'Forums longest serving member' to 'Forums longest Forehead'. Also, when is juventus11 going to be made a moderator?

pbchillin said:
anyone else think CWright should change his sig from 'Forums longest serving member' to 'Forums longest Forehead'. Also, when is juventus11 going to be made a moderator?

1. No

2. Never

Just failed my driving test. :(
I got 5 serious errors and 13 minors. I was shaky as fuck when I started off, mounted the kerb coming out of the test centre. :mrgreen:
5 serious errors were,
-not observing when doing the reverse park in the road (completely fucked the manoevre up anyway, hit the kerb)
-not checking behind me properly when pulling out from 3 out of the 5 times he stopped me at the side of the road
-not indicating to show people I was stopping at the side of the road,
-doing 30mph in a 60 zone for no apparent reason. :applause:
-and APPARENTLY I was driving on the wrong side of the road going round a corner, but I don't remember that.
Oh well...

hutch said:
-not checking behind me properly when pulling out from 3 out of the 5 times he stopped me at the side of the road

Thats the bastard that screwed me up during my first 2 goes. Better luck next time hutch.

Take some drugs to calm you down before your next go

hutch said:
I got 5 serious errors and 13 minors.

:shock:

I got 1 serious and 3 minors last week. Unlucky.

And if you're shaky as fuck then Chris is probably right. You should tan a bottle of 'Kalms' before your resit.

I'll be alright next time I think. I'll know what it's about and I know what I'm most likely to fail on. Still hate that fucking reverse park in the road though.

Shit, that's a lot of serious errors, get on that bong before your next test.

foxtrot said:
And if you're shaky as fuck then Chris is probably right. You should tan a bottle of 'Kalms' before your resit.

Thats exactly what I meant mate though I couldnt remember the name of em. They helped me thru on my 3rd try

hutch said:
I got 5 serious errors and 13 minors. I was shaky as fuck when I started off, mounted the kerb coming out of the test centre. :mrgreen:
5 serious errors were,
-not observing when doing the reverse park in the road (completely fucked the manoevre up anyway, hit the kerb)
-not indicating to show people I was stopping at the side of the road,
-doing 30mph in a 60 zone for no apparent reason. :applause:
-and APPARENTLY I was driving on the wrong side of the road going round a corner, but I don't remember that.
Oh well...
They're all c*nts mate - driving test examiners, that is ;).

I was lucky and got "Sue", who is a legend down here for passing people :mryellow:. Passed on my first test with just 2 minors :).

Good luck next time mate!

what the hell is it. you just move letters.lol

Now you can tell by the way I use my walk i'm a walkers man...AND THAT'S OK! But you can't try to understand what the man has said, he don't turn around but then turn around..it's ok, you can look the other way...but you can't try to understand...it's New York City that's been banned. Everbody's shaking and everybody's making get stay in the life, stay in the life. The music that we're making is everybody's shaking get us stay in the life, stay in the life...
AH AH AH AH STAY IN THE LIFE STAY IN THE LIFE! AH AH AH AH STAY IN THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIII-EEEEEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE (OH STAY IN THE LIIIIIFE!)

I don't know the words to this song like.

[22:56] <XMG-Mabry> find the file and click 'delete'
[22:56] <danwin> ok
[22:57] <danwin> thanks
[22:57] <danwin> where is Casey
[22:57] <XMG-Terry> not here it would seem
[22:57] <danwin> did he leave the forum?
[22:57] <XMG-Terry> she, and I'm not her keeper
[22:58] <danwin> oh
[22:58] <XMG-Mabry> her internet card isnt working
[22:58] <danwin> who here joined my forum a while back?

Back
Top Bottom