The Retro-PES Corner

View attachment 275422 View attachment 275423

I think I just did the unbelievable, On 4 Stars yes instead of 5 or 6 but for me it is kind of crazy, I beat Inter (playing as Betis) , I guess it was about keeping the ball away from them. Crazy thing is I conceded 2 Penalties, one in the 6th minute (the picture) and another in the 84th minute and somehow I saved BOTH XD. First one was down the middle and 2nd one to the right. Even funnier is my goal came in Stoppage time. Adriano missing from there was a big surprise as it was 1v1

View attachment 275424

Edit: I'm not sure why I was playing at the Allianz
at times, 4 stars is harder than 5 or 6 stars so I feel you, congratulations :)

Sometimes I try to do some imaginary leagues like these in order to keep these historic teams in the save, so that I can face them in the Champions League. For example, I generally don't care about the Dutch league except for the Big 3 (Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV) so i just put them in the Bundesliga and remove the lower German teams like Energie Cottbus or Duisburg
It's the same thing I decided when I created my patch.
I have a lot of respect for Dutch football, but the only way to include more European teams was to sacrifice part of the eredivisie :))

View attachment 275422 View attachment 275423

I think I just did the unbelievable, On 4 Stars yes instead of 5 or 6 but for me it is kind of crazy, I beat Inter (playing as Betis) , I guess it was about keeping the ball away from them. Crazy thing is I conceded 2 Penalties, one in the 6th minute (the picture) and another in the 84th minute and somehow I saved BOTH XD. First one was down the middle and 2nd one to the right. Even funnier is my goal came in Stoppage time. Adriano missing from there was a big surprise as it was 1v1

View attachment 275424

Edit: I'm not sure why I was playing at the Allianz
Nice stats, it's a pleasure when we can play a balanced match.
I just had a blast playing a friendly match between France and Sweden and lost 2-0 :D

Back
Top Bottom