The Retro-PES Corner

You can't import OFs on pes 15/16 on consolele versions.

you mean now or ever? (because pes 16 PS4 I believe I have applied OF to when it released.)

I'd hate to learn I cannot apply an OF to PES 2015 PS4 version (cos I already have 2015 on X1 and that was the main reason for getting it off ebay today.)

you mean now or ever? (because pes 16 PS4 I believe I have applied OF to when it released.)

I'd hate to learn I cannot apply an OF to PES 2015 PS4 version (cos I already have 2015 on X1 and that was the main reason for getting it off ebay today.)
For 2015 now, then, and forever.
For 2016 i am not sure, i remember a Bhatti interview and an article on gamesradar refering OF, but i haven't seen any since then.
Also in pes2017 the USB import images was hyped as a cool new feature.
Not sure for 16 but sure for 15.

Heh that does not surprise me about Spurs. It doesn't say much for their future prospects :)

Thanks for the link. I will give it a try.

I use a method that someone posted many moons ago which involves Photoshop and Pngoo (I think that is what it is called). I only use 16 colour slots so that I can import more emblems.

I would say that 99% of the time it is fine but after playing some games, one may (not all the time) randomly go fuzzy even though it has been fine for about 10 games or 2 weeks etc...

Like i mentioned earlier it is not a big problem because I can easily import the emblem again and then it will be ok.

Thanks again :)

That's so weird, I didn't read the part about it happening randomly after a couple of weeks! I doubt what I posted will be much help then, but you never know.

I know the app you mentioned, and I always found it worked well in the past.

@geeeeee No, I haven't heard anything from him and it still says 27th July last time on here. Normally it wouldn't mean much, people come and go on forums as life allows of course but the timing of it with the manager league starting that day and it being the day before he was about to play out the second half of the first round of fixtures makes it a bit worrying really. He was on the youtube chat for the later match that saturday night as well and seemed set for the following day. Fingers crossed he's all ok and just busy with real life stuff etc.

And @WhoAteMeDinner where are you? What's going on in the PES3 world?

Thought i'd share my last 2 World Cup videos, One Goal of the Tournament video (Which has since closed) And of course, The World Cup Final.

21 Goals to choose from, Simply comment your vote and i'll count them all up & the winning goal will be featured in Saturdays World Cup Final episode!

Art imitates life as France are paired with Italy once again in a quest for redemption. Can Zidane lift The World Cup in his final ever football match or will T&T - Toni & Totti put a stop to the French fairy tale?

World Youth League

Torino v Marseille

Torino, looking to build on last week's fine draw away to Lyon meet Marseille, who are still searching for their first win of the season. In their defence this will be Marseille's fifth away game of the season so they will be hoping to make the most of their home games to come in the second half of the season.

10.00pm uk

Guys, I want to try PES2013, I hear it's one of the best in PES history. I didn't play it because back then I had a weak PC and had only PES6.
I hear it's being updated with patches like PES6.
So, any suggestion for the best up-to-date patches for PES13?

@MafiaMurderBag Really enjoyed your WC06 series, every match was nail-biting. Looking forward to Euro 2008!
Thanks man, It was just as intense for me playing and just as fun producing it. Euro 2008 Should be fun - Was a great tournament in real life, Even if England bottled it and didn't participate!

Guys, I want to try PES2013, I hear it's one of the best in PES history. I didn't play it because back then I had a weak PC and had only PES6.
I can't find one that's updated psot August 2019 transfers but the best i can find is thing one from June 2019. It's got this seasons kits by the looks of things so might be to your taste?

https://www.minosta4u.net/2019/06/pes-2013-pesedit-14-0-new-season-patch-2020.html

Thanks man, It was just as intense for me playing and just as fun producing it. Euro 2008 Should be fun - Was a great tournament in real life, Even if England bottled it and didn't participate!

I can't find one that's updated psot August 2019 transfers but the best i can find is thing one from June 2019. It's got this seasons kits by the looks of things so might be to your taste?

https://www.minosta4u.net/2019/06/pes-2013-pesedit-14-0-new-season-patch-2020.html
pes 2013 still has that super human ai on superstar difficulty, it is good to some extent but then u will notice the shortfalls

Said it a couple of timesthough I really like Pes 13,try Pes 12,I think it's better,better ML,better Ai,not just fw fw fw all the time,plus you can play as a boss in ML,the only game where you're the owner I think.
Very underated game.
If anyone knows a option file for either in PS3,give me a shout

World Youth League

Atalanta v Lyon 9.30 uk

It's a top of the table clash as Atalanta put their 100% record on the line as they go for a clean sweep of the first half of the season against second placed Lyon.

Tottenham v FC Porto 10.00 uk

Tottenham are still looking for their first victory of the season, can they find it against a Porto side who will be looking to cement their top half position and eyeing second place if Lyon fail to pick up anything at Atalanta.

I hope this counts as retro PES too. It was our first take at PES 2013 and although I managed to win most of the games I got trashed in the final by my nephew and his club won the scudetto. Well, at least I made it to the final! :)

I tried it one or two years ago. The game has no midfield play and no physicality unfortunately. It's a "counter through the middle" fest. Not for me.

Hey guys, I've been playing quick matches in emulated PS2 WE10 here and there and decided I like this game quite a bit. It has the physical defense to stop dribbling like the older games but a more advanced AI. It's a fun challenge for me. Not decided on difficulty yet. I like the efficiency in front of goal on 6* but maybe it's a bit too frantic, don't know yet.

I updated the major teams with player stats and team tactics.
I did:
Italy
England
Holland
Spain (2008 tactics)
Czech Rep. (2004 tactics)
Germany
France
Portugal
Russia (2008 stats & tactics)
Argentina
Brazil
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
Liverpool
Lyon
Bayern
Inter
Milan
Juve
Roma
Barca
Villareal

I don't claim perfection with any of these, I didn't test thoroughly or anything like that.

OF link

I don't know if I uploaded the right files in the right format or whatever, please tell me, if there's anything wrong.

Cheers.

@MadbaLL Hey, Probably haven't played PES 2008 for a while, wondered as seeing as you're a bit of an expert with internal resolutions - Have you tried playing this one in 2160x3840?

I have and it looks amazing, But the issue is and only seems to affect 2008, Is that the with the higher internal resolution, The gameplay camera zooms in or is stretched so you can't actually see the goal, corner flags or touchlines at the bottom of the screen, even on the widest camera.

I've never actually had this issue with any of the other retro PC versions in 4K but can't figure out how to stop the in-game screen from zooming in?

Back
Top Bottom