The Retro-PES Corner

Meant to say earlier; this is a pretty novel way of doing things - I like it. Any idea where I can get 2012-13 kits from? Usually not fussed about kits but the unlicensed ones are shocking.
I agree, unlicensed kits were abysmal back then (not that they're any better now, but that's just an opinion of mine).
Unfortunately, several years have gone by and links to many wonderful kits (for example the ones posted by @klashman69 back in the day) have expired, so it's a bit of a hit and miss unfortunately.
Back in the day there used to be Billy Wekits World which was an archive of different games' versions of almost every team's kit (usually one per game, belonging to the relevant season e.g. 2011/12 kits for PES 2012, 2008/09 kits for PES 2009 and so on)... But sadly it's gone and almost forgotten now.
I wish we could build an archive like that (maybe if we started scavenging in our old backups we could find some sets and re-post them, who knows) but it's a long long shot.

I wonder how many times I've re bought different Pes games?
Same here pal, same here.
I "lost" some PES games while moving houses (don't get me started on that, they're probably in my parents' cellar still but hey, who's gonna go down there checking? No way) so I had to buy them again.
Fortunately second-hand copies of old PES games for PC are usually cheap when they're available.
I also bought, on purpose this time, two copies of PES 2015 (PC and Xbox One), two copies of PES 2016 (the same) and two copies of PES 2017 (again, PC and Xbox One).
While buying them again, I thought I'd also buy PES 2012 and 2013 for the first time (I had only borrowed them at the time of release as I was still into FIFA and PES 6) and I found out I kinda like 12, I'm honest.

To be fair I did the same with a couple of FIFA games too, for example I have FIFA 11 both for PC and PS3 and FIFA 14 both for PC and Xbox One.

Same here pal, same here.
I "lost" some PES games while moving houses (don't get me started on that, they're probably in my parents' cellar still but hey, who's gonna go down there checking? No way) so I had to buy them again.
Fortunately second-hand copies of old PES games for PC are usually cheap when they're available.
I also bought, on purpose this time, two copies of PES 2015 (PC and Xbox One), two copies of PES 2016 (the same) and two copies of PES 2017 (again, PC and Xbox One).
While buying them again, I thought I'd also buy PES 2012 and 2013 for the first time (I had only borrowed them at the time of release as I was still into FIFA and PES 6) and I found out I kinda like 12, I'm honest.

To be fair I did the same with a couple of FIFA games too, for example I have FIFA 11 both for PC and PS3 and FIFA 14 both for PC and Xbox One.
Ha ha yes it's almost ridiculous how many times we've done it

€40 poorer but 100% happier!
Let's go!

Looks class.

I'm seriously considering doing a power ranking of all PESes and FIFAs from the PS1 to PS4 eras...

Time won't be kind on some titles, and unfairly. Off the top of my head, PES 2008 and FIFA 2015 - both games better on the older platform in my opinion. It's a shame that the history books will largely have them as PS3 and PS4 games, respectively.

Looks class.

I'm seriously considering doing a power ranking of all PESes and FIFAs from the PS1 to PS4 eras...

Time won't be kind on some titles, and unfairly. Off the top of my head, PES 2008 and FIFA 2015 - both games better on the older platform in my opinion. It's a shame that the history books will largely have them as PS3 and PS4 games, respectively.
That would be ace man!
Never played any of them on PS2
Just installed Pes 14,6gb...
My COD is 160gb on Xbox one.
Miss these smaller games

@breezy: Keep banging L2+R1 before an attacking corner - until that little bar next to the player's name is red - and it automatically sends one of your CBs up to the opp.'s box, as well as more players who wouldn't otherwise be there - we still haven't exactly understood the logic behind who the game chooses to go up but it's usually your taller folks. Oh and all of this works also on free kicks.
I don't know if you were asking about the effect of L2+R2 before an attacking corner, but that's something I never use, so I don't know for sure how it works. I might be holding on to a 1-0 lead on the 92nd minute but I'm always tempted to go full-L2+R1 to score another :D

I presume this works in Pro Evo 5 as well? I tried it tonight (only remembered to do it once!) but I cannot see the little bars next to the player names that I believe denote the attacking level; are they in 5 or only 6? Do I just have them deactivated? In any case, I am not sure whether it worked or not; it seemed that my fullback was racing into the box just as I took the corner, whereas he usually remains quite deep outside the box- I think. I will have to try it some more, but if it works this will be a nice boost to my enjoyment of the game. I vaguely remember that you could specifically choose who would go up for corners in one of the games on the formation screen, is that correct or am I mistaken? I think it must have been in Pro Evo 3, since I am not sure if I even had Pro Evo 1 (had a demo), but I definitely had 3 on the PS2.

It was a feature I had lamented the ommission of from later games in the series, but if I can partially solve it by getting more men into the box with this method, particularly defenders who tend to be taller, that would be great. That said, I have greatly improved at getting goals from corners over the years. Often I find you need to take control of players with R1 + R2, the "super cancel" order which stops them following their AI-controlled movements and gives you full control. This way you can rush to the near post ahead of opponents, with luck.

Something else that I had previously ignored in the game was making quick strategy changes during a match. I had shied away from this idea in the past for fear of drastically altering my formation and forgetting to change it back (talking about the L1 + X/Y/square/circle commands). However, I noticed that you can choose one called CB overlap, which gets a chosen CB roving forward. I even managed to score a goal with him doing this.. I felt encouraged to do so with my current master league side, as several years ago I came upon a ridiculously skilful CB named Palteza. He is rather fast, had extremely good stats in defence, balance, stamina, heading etc. as well as good offensive skills such as passing and shooting. Over the years he has developed into a player with numerous 90s stats for shot power and defending and the like, so he is very capable of receiving passes when moving upfield and keeping the ball.

Congrats on your ML campaign.. ! Impressive considering you are using mostly defaults, iirc.

Thanks, though I think I gave myself too many moderately strong players at the start, and I think next time I create a custom team I will just go with the defaults. Some of the players I gave myself at the start have turned into real stars for me, though I didn't make many of them part of the starting eleven early on, favouring the likes of Ximilez and Espimas for too long out of sentiment. That 2010 season though, where I was doing fantastically at halfway, went a bit iffy afterwards. Due to my strong start I still won the title and scored loads of goals, but after that point when I last reported I was very inconsistent and got knocked out of the Champions League. Minanda only scored one more goal after the 16th game (30 games a season), but he still finished on a personal best of 13 goals in a season- my top scorer that season!

Two seasons later and I won the D1 cup for the first time in 3 or 4 years, will probably secure the league with 2 games left- Rangers have stayed quite close despite me only recently losing my second match of the season, and I am in the final of the Champions Cup! I face Milan, the team that has won the Italian D1 in all the previous seven seasons, and which did the treble last year (D1 league, D1 cup, Champions Cup). I will have to be on good form to beat them. A lot of my squad is very old, but they have developed really well over the years. My winger who I bought from Benfica has become extremely quick and has improved all his attacking skills greatly, and makes it rather easy to get beyond opposing full backs. Midfielders with powerful shots, Minanda slowing down in every respect but yet still becoming more accurate and skilful at 41, my team is at its strongest ever!

This year one of my top league scorers has been Palteza, an overpowered Argentine CB who I found years ago. He has penalty taking as one of his many special abilities, and this year I decided to let him take over from Minanda, who missed a lot last season (keepers drive me nuts with guessing the right way and doing super saves). The Argentine often scores due to his obscenely powerful shots; even if not perfectly placed and the keeper gets a hand to it, it can go in.

I should work out how to upload my saved goals/misses some time, I have some nice ones, including amusingly odd goals. I scored a beauty in the first match of last season (2011) with Huylens. I had played abysmally, was in a poor mood and felt like quitting. I was only losing 1-0 though, and a late hit-and-hope from the Dutchman (40, and retiring at the end of that season) levelled it. It must have been 25 or 30 yards, and it drilled low into the corner. It was nice for him to get a scorcher in his last year, and the lucky draw took the edge off my bad mood. In a similar vein of oldies doing well, I just won the D1 cup in 2012 with a single goal, a late bullet header from Castolo, who is now 37. He hasn't announced his retirement this year, but I expect it must be soon. My star forwad, Barcao, is 35, and though I have some good young players none are quite like him in their skill set. He has always had moderately good pace of ~80, same for shooting stats, but has brilliant dribbling accuracy, good heading/jumping and his special abilities are dribbling, 1-touch pass and outside (curling ball with outside of foot), all of which I value.

Other oldies in the squad; Tedesco 36, Minanda 41, Balestri 37, Valeny 38 (only one of this list who is on bench), and Zenga in goal is 37- he sometimes is extremely fatigued at the end of a game, to the extent that I felt obliged to sub him once! It would be nice to have a lot of them retire in a way, to pose a new challenge of rebuilding the squad and to see the goal and assist stats. There is no way that I know of to see their total career stats in PES 5.

I presume this works in Pro Evo 5 as well? I tried it tonight (only remembered to do it once!) but I cannot see the little bars next to the player names that I believe denote the attacking level; are they in 5 or only 6? Do I just have them deactivated? In any case, I am not sure whether it worked or not; it seemed that my fullback was racing into the box just as I took the corner, whereas he usually remains quite deep outside the box- I think. I will have to try it some more, but if it works this will be a nice boost to my enjoyment of the game. I vaguely remember that you could specifically choose who would go up for corners in one of the games on the formation screen, is that correct or am I mistaken? I think it must have been in Pro Evo 3, since I am not sure if I even had Pro Evo 1 (had a demo), but I definitely had 3 on the PS2.

It’s for all versions of the game but unfortunately my controller doesn’t recognize L2 + R2 to lower my defensive level. Not sure why.

I did find the other advice of not bringing an extra guy into the box (if I could) and just waiting for the auto-switch to choose my player and clearing it away helpful. I’m giving far less opportunities up now.

My attacking corners are shit though. 😆

I find CB Overlap is the only strategy that works for me. Counter, pressing, left side, right side...it just seems those put my entire team into quicksand!

It’s for all versions of the game but unfortunately my controller doesn’t recognize L2 + R2 to lower my defensive level. Not sure why.

I did find the other advice of not bringing an extra guy into the box (if I could) and just waiting for the auto-switch to choose my player and clearing it away helpful. I’m giving far less opportunities up now.

My attacking corners are shit though. 😆

I find CB Overlap is the only strategy that works for me. Counter, pressing, left side, right side...it just seems those put my entire team into quicksand!
Is it Xbox 360 controller?

Gents, I have found a very, very rare behind the scenes documentary on the making of the legendary PES 3. This was featured on a PSM2 DVD.

It's so surreal to see the simplicity and rawness of their offices of which they crafted these works of PS2 art are as well as a very rare yet candid glimpse into how they made player faces, the philosophy behind stadium making and the primitive motion capture.

Quite literally a time capsule, a time before social media and before the internet truly influenced daily life. Good old fashioned sourcing of source material from magazines and footage and a reliance on the word of mouth for a clue on how popular your game is on the street.

I feel strangely cathartic watching this, Feeling like you've seen every piece of media or document regarding this series that's been a part of your life and stumbling on this for the first time, Uploaded as of March. Makes you wonder what other kind of archive footage exists in someones loft or basement.

The team must've known they was working on something special, But i don't think they quite realised one of the greatest ever football games yet to be bettered by many others for nearly 2 decades was right under their noses.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Gents, I have found a very, very rare behind the scenes documentary on the making of the legendary PES 3. This was featured on a PSM2 DVD.

It's so surreal to see the simplicity and rawness of their offices of which they crafted these works of PS2 art are as well as a very rare yet candid glimpse into how they made player faces, the philosophy behind stadium making and the primitive motion capture.

Quite literally a time capsule, a time before social media and before the internet truly influenced daily life. Good old fashioned sourcing of source material from magazines and footage and a reliance on the word of mouth for a clue on how popular your game is on the street.

I feel strangely cathartic watching this, Feeling like you've seen every piece of media or document regarding this series that's been a part of your life and stumbling on this for the first time, Uploaded as of March. Makes you wonder what other kind of archive footage exists in someones loft or basement.

The team must've known they was working on something special, But i don't think they quite realised one of the greatest ever football games yet to be bettered by many others for nearly 2 decades was right under their noses.

Anyway, Enjoy!

I'm watching it happy & sad at the same time...

@Heisenberg: Amazing man. Your OF is a love letter to football, a must-play for any football fan really.

@Early PES footy fan: You might have them hidden, but they're always activated, so even if you can't see them, you just have to keep on banging that L2+R1 as the ball goes out before the corner/free kick and it'll do the trick.
Now, I don't even pick the free/corner kick takers beforehand; in fact for example on my PES08 PS2 ML I had Ruskin as the corner kick taker, purposely in order to have to change it manually to Minanda/Jaric before the actual set piece: this way, when either of those replaces Ruskin, the CB/other tall players are already in the box waiting; for often you have to wait a bit before they arrive there - particularly if, as you found out with your sideback, a defender of yours is called to go up and has run a long distance until he gets there.

I do remember PES09/10 PS3 introducing that setting specifically for set pieces, on the PS2 it's perhaps the CB overlap? It reminds me, what could be the effect of combining the L2+R1 strategy whilst using CB overlap for the CB who's not picked to go up for set pieces on the L2+R1 setting? Would this combo send both CBs up?

I too was never a fan of those secondary strategy settings but began using it also on that PES08 PS2 ML of mine. I created two formations: one of them hyper-defensive, the other hyper-attacking; while the first was designed to defend a lead, the latter was a kind of NFL-inspired "Hail-Mary" with everyone and their mother as strikers/almost-strikers and then poor Ruskin alone at the back, who would apply the legendary "cá-vai-disto" with :square: as a "long-pass" (if we can call it that...) to all the helpless folks up front. This particular attacking strategy won me a few games but memorably lost me a WEFA Championships final. After that inglorious match, as I was sitting on the toilet for the post-match press conference, the imaginary journalist asks me whether this would mark the end of the heavily-criticized "Hail Mary" strategy, but I stood my ground and said we'd be back next year and with or without Hail-Marys, we were going to conquer the WEFA Championships. And we did.

@MafiaMurderBag: What a great find, can't wait to watch it!

Thanks for the clarification Miguel. Mafia, that video is indeed a treasure, I am in the midst of watching it now.

Though I was fretting that my upcoming Champions League final would be hard, in the event Garda Sportiva won against the feared AC Milan with little difficulty. Playing in my red and black strip, akin to an older Milan strip, my opponents were in white. I scored very early with Barcao doubling back on the flank and sliding the ball into the box for Minanda to power it in. I clumsily gave away possession late in the game, which enabled Inzaghi to pull one back, but I was already two up and hung on to win. They were very poor in the first half, having zero shots to my nine, and with this win I completed my first 'treble' of league, domestic cup and Champions League. Sometimes I find the big teams have formations that just make it easier than one would expect to play against them. As much as I respect Real Madrid's attacking talent (which includes Maradona), I find it shockingly easy to score against them if I am playing well. Another factor in Milan failing to pose much of a threat to me may be the sheer age of their squad. Vieri was one of their starting strikers and he retired at the end of the season. Inzagh is 39!

I actually had a much harder time in my next league game, being behind for much of the game before winning 2-1. This was against FC Belgium, who finished in lower mid-table. I found them awkward to play against, and perhaps I was too complacent after the Milan game. My winning goal actually came from a penalty kick, something I might not even have been awarded had it not been a home match. My final game though was a 5-1 thrashing of poor Benfica who, after a decent start to the season, drifted downward towards the end and are relegated for the first time in my eight year playthrough of the game. Interestingly, I think I sold Burchet early in the game, but I am fairly sure it was to AC Milan, yet he is now at Benfica! He actually scored 4 league goals this season, and came on as a sub against me in one game. I am proud of him (but not in the least bit tempted to resign him; his speed has fallen to mid-eighties!). Perhaps the managerial nous that thought signing Burchet was a good idea is the reason they are getting relegated :P. Talking of which, Nuno Gomes has just retired and played surprisingly few games for Benfica over the 8 years my career has been going; he is the default CF in between their two wingers at the start of the game.

I didn't break my points record, having drawn a couple too many games, but I narrowly exceeded my previous best of 74 goals in a 30 match league season by scoring 80. I pleasingly had a lot of games where I scored four or five this season, and rarely failed to score even when I drew. I only lost two games all year, which is probably more down to the great stats my players have developed than my determination to play well even when losing. The top scorer in the league was someone called Nieto for Rangers (just checked wiki for him; in real life he played there on loan but left after 3 games!) with 17 goals, whereas I fell short of that with 16 for Barcao and 15 for Barota, and just a couple fewer for Palteza my penalty scoring defender (including one from open play in the last match of the season, smashing it into the roof of the net).

It was quite a strange season in our division, as for much of the campaign the two teams at the bottom were not far behind in points and managed to score quite often. Usually I find there are one or two minnows who barely win all season, but that wasn't the case this time, at least not until near the end when Benfica and Monaco started losing more often.

It's so frustrating not to be able to see the career stats of my players until they retire, Barota has played seven and a half years for me and is still only 24. If he hangs on as long as Minanda I will be playing another 16 years or so before I can see his grand total! I might start a new game when Minanda retires, not sure. My next one will just use the default ML players to start with, though I might again create a new team because I don't like many of the default kits in the game.

Late night classic hair-tearer there.

It's 1-1 in the 89th minute at Camp Nou. Michael Owen breaks forward but Patrick Andersson and Frank de Boer step out in tandem, seamlessly, with arms aloft to rightly call Owen offside as Patrik Berger chips it forward.

But wait. The ball hits Andersson's hand, spins up and into Owen's path. He rounds Ivanov to score the winner.

Furious. But another moment where I forgive PES2 because of its age. Like when an old man calls a young woman "sweetheart".

Anyway, Enjoy!

Not the magical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-type image I had in my head! Different, simpler (better?) times.

I'm not going for a pint with Seabass any time soon. Tragic office banter all round for that matter. But they produced the best football game of all time so who am I to judge.

Great video, it very much reminds me of the glimpse of Japan we used to get in Tarrant on Tv, with the Endurance game show.

The fact it seems half of them slept in the office suggests the dedication they had to the game back then. It also looks like they had a pretty big team working on it at that stage. I wonder how that compares to now?

Great video, it very much reminds me of the glimpse of Japan we used to get in Tarrant on Tv, with the Endurance game show.

The fact it seems half of them slept in the office suggests the dedication they had to the game back then. It also looks like they had a pretty big team working on it at that stage. I wonder how that compares to now?
I think as we go back to more romantic years, this culture was more a cult trend when there was more faith to projects than the expectations for financial profit.

I have read the story about the development of the legendary J-RPG, Mother, most known to West for the sequel ( Mother 2) Earthbound, back in 1989.
In short words, the game was developed by Ape, Creatures Inc, developers of Pokémon, more like a Nintendo second part company. When they were creating Mother for NES, Nintendo did not have faith in the project for marketing reasons, did not believe that a concept with modern day time line story would appeal.

So Shigeru Miyamoto took it personally seeing that the game was underfunded and could not be developed, and he formed a team of volunteers, he picked programmers that were singles without kids/family and that could stay until late night and work after their full time duties in Nintendo, or stay all night long and work. He wanted the team to look like a party of college friends working in their apartment or garage.
The rest is history, the game was mega successful, Nintendo decided to support the localization for West and the sequel of the game, etc, etc..

I think it is very possible, something similar happened with WEPES development. I also think something like this is impossible to happen in the modern gaming Era.

Last edited:
I'm not going for a pint with Seabass any time soon. Tragic office banter all round for that matter. But they produced the best football game of all time so who am I to judge.
Maybe it's just cheesy fpr the sake of behaving for the documentary but you get the impression that at least back then, Japanese workers seem very reserved and safe in their humour, banter and camaraderie . I got the same impression from the Document of MGS2 documentary which would've been shot a few years earlier, Also at Konami with a very similar looking office set up though of course they we're completely different teams.

Also interesting was the fact that this is circa 2003 and the fact that women are working on the football game specifically art assets and player faces is mind blowing. I really want to believe that they actually had a keen interest in football at least let alone a passion for it and that this wasn't just some assignment or a job to them.

It was quite common for devs to commit themselves to their projects in such a way back then mostly because the industry didn't have the same pressure and expectation as it does in it's cut-throat current form and staff genuinely treated these games as passion projects. There was probably incentive to be too due teams being open and flexible with contributing ideas and experimenting. Nowadays developers and artists have to work within the confines of strict documents, instruction and direction. I would probably get disillusioned and fed up with crunch too if it felt like most of your ideas and suggestions routinely got shut down if it feels like your a labourer and not a contributor to a work.

I have read the story about the development of the legendary J-RPG, Mother, most known to West for the sequel ( Mother 2) Earthbound, back in 1989.
In short words, the game was developed by Ape, Creatures Inc, developers of Pokémon, more like a Nintendo second part company. When they were creating Mother for NES, Nintendo did not have faith in the project for marketing reasons, did not believe that a concept with modern day timeline would appeal.
This one reminds me of the more contemporary Fire Pro Wrestling World title that released 2 years ago. It's a franchise with a cult following but by no means is the game a money maker. The developer has since moved onto more successful JRPG's and trends and had to be persuaded by a small team within the division to fund the most recent project by taking pay cuts to fund the game, taking work home with them and basically building the game from scratch in their free time due to not having access to the original source code of previous games to work off.

Only problem is the publisher charge an arm and a leg for the plethora of DLC to recoup some of the money because it was always going to be a passion project and not a financially viable pitch.

It's kinda sad that almost every link to every patch ever created for the PS3-era PES games is broken nowadays.
I would have loved to re-install all of the PES games featuring a CL license (from 2009 to 2018) and run a 10-year career with the same team trying to win as many Clahmpiosn League titles as possible, but without patches licensing English teams and Adding German ones I see it pretty difficult.
It's not a Champions League if there aren't Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in it after all.

It's kinda sad that almost every link to every patch ever created for the PS3-era PES games is broken nowadays.
I would have loved to re-install all of the PES games featuring a CL license (from 2009 to 2018) and run a 10-year career with the same team trying to win as many Clahmpiosn League titles as possible, but without patches licensing English teams and Adding German ones I see it pretty difficult.
It's not a Champions League if there aren't Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in it after all.
I got a few games going simultaneously,Pes 12/14/19
I'm having a hard time playing my ML on 19 (or it bugs me) that there's no tall swede up front in my Milan.

But you mean expressly for Ps3? Like OFs etc.?

Cause I'm pretty sure good patches for 09-12 pc are still around (not mentioning 2013 which is super plenty). The Pessmoke site should still have them all for example.

Cause I'm pretty sure good patches for 09-12 pc are still around (not mentioning 2013 which is super plenty). The Pessmoke site should still have them all for example.
Oh well, I meant PC indeed.
I'm looking for some "same season" patches (so a 2011/12 one for PES 2012 for example), and this rules out all the latest versions of the biggest patches (PTE, Smoke, PESEdit, PESGalaxy) which are the more mantained (if I made it clear enough).
Unfortunately, links to versions "in the middle" (the ones that cover the season the game refers to but don't add anything about the folowing season) aren't kept alive as much as the ones referring to the "latest and greatest version of patch X".
I'll have a look and see what I find, thank you!

I was trying to find option files and ended up here: https://www.pesoccerworld.com/descargas.html. Quite a lot of resources here and the links all seem to work.

That said, I've ended up starting to put my own together as I'm a control freak. Just real player/team names. Even then I've actually found real name lists surprisingly hard to come by, and no two are the same, especially when it comes to the Asian teams.

Maybe it's just cheesy fpr the sake of behaving for the documentary but you get the impression that at least back then, Japanese workers seem very reserved and safe in their humour, banter and camaraderie . I got the same impression from the Document of MGS2 documentary which would've been shot a few years earlier, Also at Konami with a very similar looking office set up though of course they we're completely different teams.

Also interesting was the fact that this is circa 2003 and the fact that women are working on the football game specifically art assets and player faces is mind blowing. I really want to believe that they actually had a keen interest in football at least let alone a passion for it and that this wasn't just some assignment or a job to them.

Yeah I guessed it was partly a cultural thing as the Japanese are notoriously reserved.

What really struck me is how disinterested many of them appear to be about the game of football. Perhaps that more distant relationship with the sport made for a more accurate representation of it. Less clouding of judgement.

What really struck me is how disinterested many of them appear to be about the game of football. Perhaps that more distant relationship with the sport made for a more accurate representation of it. Less clouding of judgement.
I figured that working on a game about football for a living probably makes you a bit fatigued by it not to mention the staff are humans with other interests so it didn't surprise me to see Seabass playing a FPS during his lunch breaks or members of staff discussing other ways they like to unwind in their free time.

I think it's important to have that healthy escape from the subject matter your working on and studying 10+ hours a day.

Maybe it's why the current games are in the state they are, probably working under even more draconian conditions then these to the point the staff have nightmares about football.

Back
Top Bottom