The Retro-PES Corner

Yeah probably had a few screamers hitting me in the face back then,an explanation to why I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed pal:)

Me neither then mate, we played a bizarre football hybrid on an all-weather hockey pitch (gravel on concrete surface) called HockeyBall in school in the late 1980s. The ball was a basketball and taking one of those in the head on several occasions left me a bit brainless for life.

:CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

Me neither then mate, we played a bizarre football hybrid on an all-weather hockey pitch (gravel on concrete surface) called HockeyBall in school in the late 1980s. The ball was a basketball and taking one of those in the head on several occasions left me a bit brainless for life.

:CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:
I bet we're on Brick Tamlands level mate

@rockstrongo Basically you pick your line-up and tactics/strategies and it's played out by us CPU v CPU with strategies etc on full auto so the AI uses them. We plan on playing 1 round per week so you'd have say Monday to Thursday to let us know your any changes for your next match. We're planning on starting it after we've finished this World Youth Cup. You can pick who you want from the team list but thought Hammarby might tempt you :)

They're all real players born 01/01/00 or later and who were at the club at the start of 18/19. Playing it out on PES6

AC Milan
Ajax
Anderlecht
Arsenal
Atl Madrid
AZ
Barcelona
Basel
Benfica
Braga
Chelsea
Dortmund
FC Copenhagen
Feyernoord
Flamengo
Genk
Inter
Juventus
Lech Poznan
Lechia Gdansk
Legia Warsaw
Leipzig
Lille
Liverpool
Ludogorets
Malmo
Man City
Man Utd
Marseille
Midtjylland
Monaco
Olympiakos
Palmeiras
Panathinaikos
Partizan
PSG
PSV
Real Madrid
Red Star
Sao Paulo
Sporting
Standard
Torino
Valencia
Vitesse

and Hammarby :)

@rockstrongo Basically you pick your line-up and tactics/strategies and it's played out by us CPU v CPU with strategies etc on full auto so the AI uses them. We plan on playing 1 round per week so you'd have say Monday to Thursday to let us know your any changes for your next match. We're planning on starting it after we've finished this World Youth Cup. You can pick who you want from the team list but thought Hammarby might tempt you :)

They're all real players born 01/01/00 or later and who were at the club at the start of 18/19. Playing it out on PES6

AC Milan
Ajax
Anderlecht
Arsenal
Atl Madrid
AZ
Barcelona
Basel
Benfica
Braga
Chelsea
Dortmund
FC Copenhagen
Feyernoord
Flamengo
Genk
Inter
Juventus
Lech Poznan
Lechia Gdansk
Legia Warsaw
Leipzig
Lille
Liverpool
Ludogorets
Malmo
Man City
Man Utd
Marseille
Midtjylland
Monaco
Olympiakos
Palmeiras
Panathinaikos
Partizan
PSG
PSV
Real Madrid
Red Star
Sao Paulo
Sporting
Standard
Torino
Valencia
Vitesse

and Hammarby :)
I'm deffo interested,thing is,this week and next week is bad (moving on Saturday) so I'm pretty fully booked.
But if it kicks off after that, absolutely!
I need to download Pes 6 ,whichI can do here on Evo right?
It's a thread with full installer with patches which is ok ?

And you'll mail an option file to right?

If it's done after my move,sign me up mate!

Great, yeah the cup doesn't finish until the 22nd July which is a monday so we'll probably get the first line-ups in for that Thursday and me and Miguel will play out the first fixtures over the following Fri-Sun (26-28th).

I'll pm you a download link for the option file.

Yeah any pes6 game is fine, just stick the option file over it :) There's actually an original PES6 one in that thread somewhere.

Which team do you want to take on then? Don't feel obliged to take Hammarby. I added Portsmouth in the file but I'd have no chance with them in this being as we're a league 1 side!

If you're not quite organised in time we can always auto-select your first line-up :)

Great, yeah the cup doesn't finish until the 22nd July which is a monday so we'll probably get the first line-ups in for that Thursday and me and Miguel will play out the first fixtures over the following Fri-Sun (26-28th).

I'll pm you a download link for the option file.

Yeah any pes6 game is fine, just stick the option file over it :) There's actually an original PES6 one in that thread somewhere.

Which team do you want to take on then? Don't feel obliged to take Hammarby. I added Portsmouth in the file but I'd have no chance with them in this being as we're a league 1 side!

If you're not quite organised in time we can always auto-select your first line-up :)
Hmm,know I'd get murdered with Hammarby youth mate:)
You know what I think I'll go for Torino!
You'll find my email address in my bio right?
And I'll hit you up with questions if I'm not getting the concept!

Great idea Matt.
Sign me up!
Forza Toro siempre!

And I'll hit you up with questions if I'm not getting the concept!

We're keeping it straightforward for the test league so we can test things out, but we've got a plan we're working on to make it a continual career with the players evolving and if we have enough players two smallish divisions with promotion/relegation. We'll explain nearer the time once we've figured it all out ourselves, then you can fire away with any questions you like :)

We're keeping it straightforward for the test league so we can test things out, but we've got a plan we're working on to make it a continual career with the players evolving and if we have enough players two smallish divisions with promotion/relegation. We'll explain nearer the time once we've figured it all out ourselves, then you can fire away with any questions you like :)
Will do!
Great way to keep this forum and thread going!
Hats off to you guys!

League Format : Manager's list

@mattmid Lyon
@miguelfcp Porto
@sniglet Dinamo Zagreb
@Special4988 Tottenham
@jihado86 Bayern Munich
@wildwind Atalanta
@rockstrongo Torino

AC Milan
Ajax
Anderlecht
Arsenal
Atl Madrid
AZ
Barcelona
Basel
Benfica
Braga
Chelsea
Dortmund
FC Copenhagen
Feyernoord
Flamengo
Genk
Inter
Juventus
Lech Poznan
Lechia Gdansk
Legia Warsaw
Leipzig
Lille
Liverpool
Ludogorets
Malmo
Man City
Man Utd
Marseille
Midtjylland
Monaco
Olympiakos
Palmeiras
Panathinaikos
Partizan
PSG
PSV
Real Madrid
Red Star
Sao Paulo
Sporting
Standard
Valencia
Vitesse

I'm thinking, for the League managers, you guys won't even necessarily need PES6 the actual game to be able to properly manage your teams: all you need is a copy of the Option File, some PES6 external editor and you can tweak everything there as well. Naturally, if you want to test out how your team plays, it'll come in handy to have PES6 to run a few simulations yourselves.

@mattmid: That's the kind of stuff you only see in the eRetro-PES eCorner. :LOL: Electronic Football Pro Evolution Soccer Calcio Winning Eleven Fußball International Superstar Fútbol TwentyTwenty is too much of a mouthful for me.

@jihado86: But...old games are...old...therefore, bad. We must keep on playing the absolute latest version of the game, or else our Konami masters will be extremely disappointed!

Man i haven't done any pc related fixing since probably 2010 (even though I fixed Pes 5 a while back)
Noob vibes after the option file for the youth clubs wasn't loading up,could see it in my editor etc.
But,stupid is the way to go until the head gets it right,just edited the option file to it's correct name,and I'm up and running now:)

Will do crazy amounts of testing of course.
Looking fw to it!
Thanks for the Option file @mattmid

Round of 16 - Matchday #3 - Bulgaria vs. South Korea

DAuWo6y.png

(turn on your TVs, match is up soon...)

Back
Top Bottom