The Retro-PES Corner

@rockstrongo There's certainly a few aces in that team. I noticed last night Lyon had Caqueret and Solet on the bench, there's a few of our player's starting to get in the first team squads now. What with Millico, Kulusevski and some others.
I'm going to have a lazy Sunday tmw and watch some of our youngens play tmw.
I'm sure Kulusevski will start Vs Cagliari

Look forward to a match report :) Serie A's tucked away on a channel I don't have unfortunately.
That's bad.
Last year I signed up for a steaming service (they sold the rights here in Sweden this year and raised the price a bit) and it only coated me £45-50 for a whole season of Serie A/La liga,All games, magazines,clip shows,and I could see all games afterwards the whole year,so I was a happy man.
Pay a bit more this season,but compared to having PL,I'd have to pay around the same price,per month!

That's bad.
Last year I signed up for a steaming service (they sold the rights here in Sweden this year and raised the price a bit) and it only coated me £45-50 for a whole season of Serie A/La liga,All games, magazines,clip shows,and I could see all games afterwards the whole year,so I was a happy man.
Pay a bit more this season,but compared to having PL,I'd have to pay around the same price,per month!

Well, we have to cover their wages somehow :BLINK: That's a great deal for Serie A.

What a bargain to have all Serie A/La liga games @rockstrongo
Again!! Kulusevski make two assist from corner for very good away win in munich
@mattmid In youtube "Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere." I can't see the chat when I watch the replay.

On Wednesday, a WYL matchup will be shown in real life Champion League. Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta @sniglet

@wildwind
A true bargain,still have it, slightly more expensive but not by much.

I'll be watching Kulusevski tmw for sure,there's a big hype here in Sweden regarding another young talent, Alexander Isak (Real Sociedad) who has been really good,but Kulusevski have been remarkable so far

@rockstrongo Where was Isak at before Sociedad, I seem to remember 'making' him in a previous OF.

@wildwind I'll check that, it must be switched off in the options.
Two great corners as you said and another fine perfomance, but what an under rated player Kobacki is proving to be as well! Could be good news for Poland with him for the future.

World Youth League

Tottenham v Torino

Two teams who have found a bit of form of late meet with both needing the three points.

Uk 9.30pm

Marseille v Dinamo Zagreb

Marseille finally get to play at home. Can they find a way to goal against Dinamo's mean defence? Can Baturina get back on top of the goal charts?

Find out at 10pm

Got the new game, figured that on PC the matchmaking is pointless anyway so who cares about the filters, the playercount is comical. So I found a loophole to get the game. :ANX::LIE::BLUSH::EMB:

What a goal for Spurs' opener though.

The football gods laughed at me today. Created all the good chances I'd hoped for with the tactical changes and pissed each one up the wall! :D

Great finish wasn't it! Spurs seems to have hit a bit of form. Bennett and Richards are playing really well, shame about Parrot though, can't buy a goal.

Got to think you'll score some goals creating that many chances though, well hope to anyway!

I thought Lyon were going to be the same as well against Porto, 14 shots by half time and still 0-0, thankfully they found the net though. 20 odd shots in all away from home, I think I might stick with 4-3-3!

Week 8 Stats

Table.JPG

match stats 1.JPG

match stats 2.JPG

Player of the Year Race

pos.JPG

Kulusevski moves back to top place with a 2 assist day for Atalanta and another good all round performance. Lyon welcomed back Caqueret after injury and he quickly found his stride with a man of the match performance. Cooper shone again for Spurs as he continues to quietly keep his challenge going. His team finding some form can only help with that you would think. Atalanta's entire team make the top 25! Nivokazi, Peli, Rinaldi and Campello would also currently be in there as well had they played enough minutes.

At the other end of the scale Ben Fredj brings up the rear at just 17.95 per game from 540 minutes of action.

A look at shots...

Shots.JPG

Porto would appear to be doing an incredible job of scoring when getting it on target with 9 goals from the 13 they've managed. However at just 2.17 on target per game it's just as well they are mostly going in. If they could get better than the 28% on target they currently have their fortunes could have quite an up turn.

Atalanta and Lyon are on 14 and 13 per game respectively. Tottenham are third on 11 suggesting there's not an awful lot wrong there and as you'll see further down, it's clear where the problem lies.

In something that won't send shockwaves across the league we can see Marseille have the lowest shots on target per game and % as well at just 24.49%. It wouldn't be so bad if those on target actually went in occasionally. If their manager hasn't torn his hair out yet it can't be long.

Supersub Nivokazi has the joint most shots for Atalanta with Babbi but has one more on target. Quite impressive for a player who has only got 213 minutes of action! A starter for any other team, surely? What would Marseille give to have him up front!

Tottenham's problem would appear to be possibly as simple as finding a replacement for Parrott, who is well off song. He's had a third of their shots this season and in his 22 shots has not managed to score once. Possibly not too surprising as only six of them have found the target. Of all the team's top marksmen he is way down on accuracy.

Baturina is another man approaching a third of his team's shots. Unlike Parrot he is much more accurate, hitting the target an impressive 47% of the time. Suggesting his barren run will end soon enough.

Last edited:
Week 9 Fixtures

Goals galore on the first set of games for this week's match ups. Although Marseille refused to get involved of course! Can this be the week for them? Dinamo v Porto was a cracker last time around and you wouldn't bet against it being high scoring again. Lyon face a tough game against a resurgent Tottenham side whilst Atalanta will be favourites against a Torino side they swept aside earlier in the season, however they will be missing both Kulusevski (suspended) and Cortinovis (injured) so could that and home advantage help the Italians who will be looking to get some much needed points.

fictures.JPG

Last 4 Form Table

Form table.JPG

Players unavailable this week

Suspended

Atalanta: Kulusevski

Injured

Atalanta: Cortinovis 1wk
Bayern: Davies 3wks , Stiller 1wk
Dinamo: Pavlak 1wk
Lyon: Thomas 1wk
Torino: Petrungaro 1wk, Ibrahimi 1wk
Tottenham: Skipp 3wks

All other players are available to play.

Last edited:
Week 9 Fixtures

Goals galore on the first set of games for this week's match ups. Although Marseille refused to get involved of course! Can this be the week for them? Dinamo v Porto was a cracker last time around and you wouldn't bet against it being high scoring again. Lyon face a tough game against a resurgent Tottenham side whilst Atalanta will be favourites against a Torino side they swept aside earlier in the season, however they will be missing both Kulusevski (suspended) and Cortinovis (injured) so could that and home advantage help the Italians who will be looking to get some much needed points.

View attachment 20080

Last 4 Form Table

View attachment 20081

Players unavailable this week

Suspended

Atalanta: Kulusevski

Injured

Atalanta: Cortinovis 1wk
Bayern: Davies 3wks , Stiller 1wk
Dinamo: Pavlak 1wk
Lyon: Thomas 1wk
Torino: Petrungaro 1wk, Ibrahimi 1wk
Tottenham: Skipp 3wks

All other players are available to play.

Atalanta Kulusevski

One more week without the mighty Pavlak! I shall endeavour to make the game vs Porto as boring as is humanly possible.

Back
Top Bottom