The Retro-PES Corner

@Camii10 as @Fabri55 says for me PES2008 the PS2 version is the most difficult. Also probably best to start ML with the defaults and pick one of the challenges in page 1 of this thread. :)

ML with default players is always the most exciting challenge :))
A couple of years ago I started one and I remember how excited I made my first purchases.
I signed Mamadou Niang from Olympique Marseille and completely changed the fate of the team. The tactic was: ball to him, and a 30 meter run to score a goal :D

@mattmid: Just like Minanda used to be "Miranda" and Castolo "Castello" (the latter versions actually exist as real surnames, unlike the previous ones), Macco used to be...Matt. So...hey Macco! :P

@Flipper the Priest: That's a strong candidate for the Retro-PES Corner's Post of the Year!

@Camii10: PES2008 PS2, as people are mentioning, is a great pick. If you're willing to look even "deeper", ISS Pro Evo (1 or 2), PES2 and PES3 are among the hardest retro-PES iterations I've ever played - but on those you can't start with real teams, and have to control the ML Defaults.

Hope you don't mind @MafiaMurderBag, but I just found this post of yours on the WEPES subreddit: we do need to start making some retro-PES memes!

Couldn't resist!

42nkp0.jpg

Inspired by reading @Fenomeno9 and @MadbaLL 's discussions in the retro OF's thread I dug out my stats I long ago started from CM01/02 and stuck 4 Italian teams into PES 2013, Atalanta, Inter, Juventus and Roma. Did a little cup, using two teams so as I could watch the AI play out the semi final and then have one of them in the final to watch that too.

A cracking semi final saw Juventus edge out Roma 1-0 with a late headed goal by Vieri, glancing in a header from a Nedved cross.

romjuv.JPG

In the other unseen semi Inter beat Atalanta 2-0 with goals by Ronaldo and Vieri.

Then came the final, the most amazing AI v AI game I've ever seen I think!

Here's the final stats, extra time included, after Inter won it 5-4 on pens.

INTJUV.JPG

and that doesn't even tell the whole story. Inter went 1-0 up early on through Conceicao, only for Juventus to quickly equalise through Del Piero. Then drama as from a scramble after a corner, Monteiro lunged into Vieri and needlessly bundled him over near the goal but with the ball looking like it would go out of play. The ref then pulled out a red card to compound it! Vieri stuck the penalty away and it was 2-1 Inter.

Inter began to dominate but an inspired Del Piero was a constant threat every time Juventus broke and just before half time he teed up Trezeguet to level it at 2-2.

Then Juventus took the lead! Del Piero again instrumental and again setting up Trezeguet to give his team the lead.

Inter piled forward in search of an equaliser, Ronaldo had four good chances that all went inches wide but he just couldn't find the target. Finally around the 80 minute mark they got their equaliser, Vieri getting the goal with an incredible free kick. There were more chances before the end but no more goals and it ended 3-3 at 90 mins.

Late in the first half of extra time Juventus again went in front, this time a bit of a mistake in the Inter defence. A cross came in from the right in between keeper and defenders, Toldo and Materazzi went for it but the ball eluded them both. Over the far side of the box Paramatti's eye's lit up as the ball came towards him with the goal gaping. He took a touch (quite a bad one as it happens!) but had so much room he had time to stroke it home. 4-3! In the second half Ronaldo finally found the net, beating Buffon and squaring it up at an incredible 4-4. In the dying minutes he had a chance to win it as Vieri put him clean through, Buffon narrowed the angle and stood up well to block the shot, it ran wide where Ventola was closing in, he stretched and stabbed it back goalwards only for Buffon to get back and palm it out for a corner. The ref blew for time just afterwards and it went to penalties. A Toldo save was the difference as all 9 other penalties found the net and Inter had won it 5-4 on pens. What a game! I did capture a few highlights which I'll try and upload later.

@Madmac79

Watch out for Peloponissos.

They seem like buncha greeks but in my PES 3 ML from like, 2 years ago (Commonwealth anyone?) they beat me in WEFA Championship final, IIRC twice.

🐑

Hanseaten was one of the most difficult teams in that ML too, some of the toughest league games, they bought Bergkamp as well and sometimes he'd just walk over me 🐑

Barbonez...felt good to buy him off them 🐑 and then beat them - with their own weapon.

Good times. I wish I had my PES3 disc on me, sadly I had to left it behind and with all respect, PES 3 Wendetta isn't all that. I prefer unlicensed teams, but also ML defaults are changed to what I can only guess are mod creators, and it isn't too fun 🐑

Every single day I'm shocked PS2 PES holds up, and will hold up for a decade more at least. Played a bit of my PES 6 campaign but more on that soon. Ordaz earned himself a magazine feature, Ordaz! Of all people, it's Ordaz, what a time to be alive 🐑

TL;DR baba 🐑

AAh man, but I remember your Pes 3 ML! Was a pretty epic run. I had no idea you were the same user with a different account tbh.

Yeah, Hanseaten and Barbonez/Barbarez kinda persecutes me from a long time. One of my most vivid memories of my Pes 2 ML back in the days was them being super tough and Barbonez in particular always finding a way to score me lol.

And I also agree base Pes 3 with all his fake names does hold a particular charm that only that mesh of fantasy and real could give you. I don't go crazy playing with the Wendetta one either (even tho it was an hell of a job).

AAh man, but I remember your Pes 3 ML! Was a pretty epic run. I had no idea you were the same user with a different account tbh.

Yeah, Hanseaten and Barbonez/Barbarez kinda persecutes me from a long time. One of my most vivid memories of my Pes 2 ML back in the days was them being super tough and Barbonez in particular always finding a way to score me lol.

And I also agree base Pes 3 with all his fake names does hold a particular charm that only that mesh of fantasy and real could give you. I don't go crazy playing with the Wendetta one either (even tho it was an hell of a job).

Yeah I lost access to my old account after moving West. It still me, but now as baba 🐑

Barbarez and HSV...they used to be top 5 German teams, where are they now, How mighty have fallen 🐑

I really gotta find a way to play more retro PES other than patches 5/6. I wanted to buy PS2 back in 2018 but decided against it. Also there is that PES Club Manager game or whatever it was called, also PS2 exclusive.

Hmm...maybe once am home I'll get some sweet PS2 setup, wondering if its possible to hook this thing up to HDMI.

Here are the next two matches in my ML.

Matchday 6 at home to 1st place Southampton.

Canvey 1 Southampton 2, I was not expecting much more from this game playing against a team that were relegated last season. My team are conceding so many goals from headers, I may need to make some changes.

Next up is the EFL Cup Quarter Final 2nd Leg away to holders Norwich. They are already 2-1 up from the 1st Leg.

Norwich 4 Canvey 1 (6-2 agg), this has been our worst defeat and performance since the team was created. The four goals conceded were either goalkeeper or defensive errors. Ivarov is making so many howlers now. I will need to change formation, maybe 5-3-2 and see if that makes us more solid at the back. I know that my rule was to keep the defaults but if I am aiming to finish top of the ML Ranking League 5 times before any other team does (as mentioned in a previous post) then I will need to make some changes. We will see. The foul count was quite impressive with 15 in all. 10 by Norwich and 5 by Canvey.

I knew I'd get here one day. And all it took was a pandemic.
That really does look slick. Whilst i don't have physical collection, I spent a few hours the other week making custom sleeves for my installed editions of PES in my Steam library to make things a bit more presentable.

Untitled.jpg

What are the most difficult pes / winning eleven? I have felt the winning eleven 2008 in its sixth superstar level of the most difficult on ps2, winnig eleven 7 is also hard, lately I play many tournaments, which teams do you recommend to play a master league? Ajax or roma worth playing, newcastle?
(my english is bad)
I have to say from what i've been playing of WE7/PES 3 this week - That game IS bloody hard, But not in a cheap BS way though. It's just challenging and the emphasis is on paitence and build up. You can't play it the same way you play subsequent editions with their quality of life changes such as simply holding down :x: to pass to further away players.

More relevant to me though, PES 2012 is really difficult on the highest setting, But not for the reasons i mentioned above.

The game's main issue is it's dribbling and defending on higher difficulties. It's the only let down for me with this edition. Basically, The ball sticks to the CPU's feet and it's IMPOSSIBLE to tackle them, Even if you know you timed it right and the animation of you defender made sense, The attacker simply turns into a poltergeist and they just pass through you. They do this hyper speed, Ninja dribbling bull shit where the games generally good inertia just goes out the window in favour of attacking mindlessness.

Your defenders can't chill, Start running around like uncontrollable headless chickens that leaves you wrestling control back from the game and then the CPU does what i like to call the "magic through-ball" or "magic bullet" (Which I've been flirting with in reference to JFK) where the context of the play maker's position makes no sense, Yet they ping this through pass anyway travels like a speeding bullet, whizzes past a defender that could stop it if they simply stick a leg out if they was a real person and it lands in the lap of a goal side striker.

It's not challenging, IT's not plausible and simply not fun, You know you're being conned by the game. It brings back traumatising memories of the unplayable PES 2019. So i dropped the difficulty down to professional and with the automatic Tournament mode difficulty boost you get anyway, The game has the perfect balance. So yeah, A lot of the time, The highest difficulties don't necessarily mean their the most realistic or even the most reasonably challenging either. It's like going to the funfair & trying to throw rings on an object it will literally never fit around - Completley rigged.

Hey @MafiaMurderBag
how did you manage to run PES 2008 and where did you get the EURO patch?

Also I need for PES 2012 the 2011/2012 Season Patch and EURO as well. Having Fifa 12 with EURO DLC but it isn´t that fun as PES could be.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by manage to run PES 2008, If you having issues starting it, Can you be more specific?

I got the Euro Patch from here, It's not exactly a patch per se, It's more this patch for 08/09 has the accurate Euro 2008 squads, Kits and stadiums inside of it.

https://www.virtuared.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=2393

As for PES 2012, The Euro 2012 patch is here - https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2019/08/pes-2012-peseditcom-2012-euro-2012-patch-add-on.html

That link also contains the PESEdit Patch 3.4 which contains the 11/12 season but with a few transfers for the upcoming season.

Hope you don't mind @MafiaMurderBag, but I just found this post of yours on the WEPES subreddit: we do need to start making some retro-PES memes!
Haha not at all. I was inspired to make that meme thanks to Twitter user Shale's post about a PS2 memory card he ordered off of ebay that still contained some strangers PES 4 replays, Which he subsequently uploaded in the thread.

It sounds silly but to me, There's something cathartic about exploring someones memory card, knowing that a living soul played this game, Enjoyed this goal so much that he captured it & recorded it to his card, But it goes nowhere until someone else picks it up presumably 15 years later. It's like unearthing artefacts, a memoir or graffiti left left by someone from a different era. "I was here..". What was that persons hopes and dreams in 2004? Did he have a room full of buddies when he scored it, Where they gonna hang out at the park or go to the bar afterwards, Where are they now? The world has moved on yet there is a tiny contingent of us who give enough of a damn about these hold games to have found relevance in his replays and it becomes anecdotal.

These games really are like time capsules. Imagine the emotion the original owner would experience if he could watch those goals back one last time and he's instantly transported back to his bedroom as a youngster when life was good before the burden and responsibility of being an adult poleaxes you.

Any way, Quarter Final time in Euro 2012. We had seductive summery weather in England this week and if everything was normal we'd be tripping over ourselves preparing for the Euro 2020 festivities just around the corner, Running those "It's coming home" meme's into the god damn ground... It actually makes me really sad. A good summer tournament is what we all really look forward to, Summer has a scent and it's complimented by International ecstasy and agony. So playing and editing this episode down this week has been really enjoyable and therapeutic. As usual, The typical couldn't make it up drama of football festivals encapsulated brilliantly in the best footballing franchise of all time.

We are down to the last 8 as underdogs Greece & Czech Republic challenge favourites Netherlands & Portugal, Italy & France collide in a rematch of the 2006 World Cup Final and England take on European champions, Spain.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 6
Here are the next two matches in my ML.

Matchday 6 at home to 1st place Southampton.

Canvey 1 Southampton 2, I was not expecting much more from this game playing against a team that were relegated last season. My team are conceding so many goals from headers, I may need to make some changes.

Next up is the EFL Cup Quarter Final 2nd Leg away to holders Norwich. They are already 2-1 up from the 1st Leg.

Norwich 4 Canvey 1 (6-2 agg), this has been our worst defeat and performance since the team was created. The four goals conceded were either goalkeeper or defensive errors. Ivarov is making so many howlers now. I will need to change formation, maybe 5-3-2 and see if that makes us more solid at the back. I know that my rule was to keep the defaults but if I am aiming to finish top of the ML Ranking League 5 times before any other team does (as mentioned in a previous post) then I will need to make some changes. We will see. The foul count was quite impressive with 15 in all. 10 by Norwich and 5 by Canvey.
Great, you have tempted me to start a master league, although I have winning eleven 2008 it has a more difficult level, it is called superstar, good matches and norwich I beat you very well.
How do you recommend starting, with real or default players? I think about the series A or premier.

Great, you have tempted me to start a master league, although I have winning eleven 2008 it has a more difficult level, it is called superstar, good matches and norwich I beat you very well.
How do you recommend starting, with real or default players? I think about the series A or premier.

I would say start with the defaults and check out page 1 of this thread as there are different challenges / scenarios that you can use with your ML to make it more challenging. :)

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by manage to run PES 2008, If you having issues starting it, Can you be more specific?

I got the Euro Patch from here, It's not exactly a patch per se, It's more this patch for 08/09 has the accurate Euro 2008 squads, Kits and stadiums inside of it.

As for PES 2012, The Euro 2012 patch is here - https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2019/08/pes-2012-peseditcom-2012-euro-2012-patch-add-on.html

That link also contains the PESEdit Patch 3.4 which contains the 11/12 season but with a few transfers for the upcoming season.

The Game says for my gtx1080 it doesn´t have enough memory to run and I just can play in 460p and 4:3 size.

For the PES 2012 and EURO 2012 as well, I found your post on pesnewupdate, but due to the several ref-links I can´t sadly access to the download side.
No ad-blocker or something like this is installed on my pc, but it says that the website is not reachable.

That really does look slick. Whilst i don't have physical collection, I spent a few hours the other week making custom sleeves for my installed editions of PES in my Steam library to make things a bit more presentable.

View attachment 43987

I have to say from what i've been playing of WE7/PES 3 this week - That game IS bloody hard, But not in a cheap BS way though. It's just challenging and the emphasis is on paitence and build up. You can't play it the same way you play subsequent editions with their quality of life changes such as simply holding down :x: to pass to further away players.

More relevant to me though, PES 2012 is really difficult on the highest setting, But not for the reasons i mentioned above.

The game's main issue is it's dribbling and defending on higher difficulties. It's the only let down for me with this edition. Basically, The ball sticks to the CPU's feet and it's IMPOSSIBLE to tackle them, Even if you know you timed it right and the animation of you defender made sense, The attacker simply turns into a poltergeist and they just pass through you. They do this hyper speed, Ninja dribbling bull shit where the games generally good inertia just goes out the window in favour of attacking mindlessness.

Your defenders can't chill, Start running around like uncontrollable headless chickens that leaves you wrestling control back from the game and then the CPU does what i like to call the "magic through-ball" or "magic bullet" (Which I've been flirting with in reference to JFK) where the context of the play maker's position makes no sense, Yet they ping this through pass anyway travels like a speeding bullet, whizzes past a defender that could stop it if they simply stick a leg out if they was a real person and it lands in the lap of a goal side striker.

It's not challenging, IT's not plausible and simply not fun, You know you're being conned by the game. It brings back traumatising memories of the unplayable PES 2019. So i dropped the difficulty down to professional and with the automatic Tournament mode difficulty boost you get anyway, The game has the perfect balance. So yeah, A lot of the time, The highest difficulties don't necessarily mean their the most realistic or even the most reasonably challenging either. It's like going to the funfair & trying to throw rings on an object it will literally never fit around - Completley rigged.

Haha not at all. I was inspired to make that meme thanks to Twitter user Shale's post about a PS2 memory card he ordered off of ebay that still contained some strangers PES 4 replays, Which he subsequently uploaded in the thread.

It sounds silly but to me, There's something cathartic about exploring someones memory card, knowing that a living soul played this game, Enjoyed this goal so much that he captured it & recorded it to his card, But it goes nowhere until someone else picks it up presumably 15 years later. It's like unearthing artefacts, a memoir or graffiti left left by someone from a different era. "I was here..". What was that persons hopes and dreams in 2004? Did he have a room full of buddies when he scored it, Where they gonna hang out at the park or go to the bar afterwards, Where are they now? The world has moved on yet there is a tiny contingent of us who give enough of a damn about these hold games to have found relevance in his replays and it becomes anecdotal.

These games really are like time capsules. Imagine the emotion the original owner would experience if he could watch those goals back one last time and he's instantly transported back to his bedroom as a youngster when life was good before the burden and responsibility of being an adult poleaxes you.

Any way, Quarter Final time in Euro 2012. We had seductive summery weather in England this week and if everything was normal we'd be tripping over ourselves preparing for the Euro 2020 festivities just around the corner, Running those "It's coming home" meme's into the god damn ground... It actually makes me really sad. A good summer tournament is what we all really look forward to, Summer has a scent and it's complimented by International ecstasy and agony. So playing and editing this episode down this week has been really enjoyable and therapeutic. As usual, The typical couldn't make it up drama of football festivals encapsulated brilliantly in the best footballing franchise of all time.

We are down to the last 8 as underdogs Greece & Czech Republic challenge favourites Netherlands & Portugal, Italy & France collide in a rematch of the 2006 World Cup Final and England take on European champions, Spain.

How do you have PES games pre-2015 on steam library? IIRC the first physical copy that "forced" me to install steam was PES 2015.

@geeeeee That is really interesting about having an "end goal" to when you will call it quits to your current ML. To go along with my other games I play, it is nice to "beat" the game. So in a sense, once you have finished 1st in ML 5 times, you will have beat the game. I also like the idea of taking on the challenge with a weaker team. Thus you will totally new players to get to know and love, (and hate) which should keep your ML quite fresh.

Using your OF, I am playing as the real world Spurs team. I guess my goal is the same as the real life team... Break into the European elite, finish high in the domestic league standings, and win a cup! Any cup...

The Game says for my gtx1080 it doesn´t have enough memory to run and I just can play in 460p and 4:3 size.

For the PES 2012 and EURO 2012 as well, I found your post on pesnewupdate, but due to the several ref-links I can´t sadly access to the download side.
No ad-blocker or something like this is installed on my pc, but it says that the website is not reachable.
Ok, So PES 2008 had a bug with the settings exe at launch. The kitservers for that game fixed this. So when you download that virtuared patch and install it, It should fix that bug can you can set your resolution as normal.

As for the PES new update links, Yeah that website has loads of ad-shite before you can get to your link.

Here's the links for the patches you need. I linked the PES new update page because it has the instructions for installation.

https://controlc.com/459ef707

does this patch support wide resolution (16:9)?

all the screentshots are on 5:4 ratio (non wide).
Yeah, I had to use the kitserver config to force my own resoltion and ratio.

I added this to the bottom of the config, Of course this is for 4K resolution but if you want to use 1080p, Just change to the appropriate resolution.

aspect-ratio.correction.enabled = 1
controller.check.enabled = 1
lod.switch1 = 0.005
lod.switch2 = 0.005
screen.aspect-ratio = 1.77730
screen.height = 2160
screen.width = 3840

Oh cool!! Does it keep statistic of play hours of the non-steam games when added? (i am greedy now!! :) )
It does as long as you launch the game from Steam. But i usually launch from desktop though so my hours haven't been logged.

Daylight robbery in Brescia! :SHOCK:

brevata.JPG

brevatap.JPG

A great performance from Luca Toni in this game, holding the ball up brilliantly to bring others into play and getting off some good shots as well. He ran himself ragged chasing down defenders too. Baggio hit the post with a diving header which summed up Brescia's luck!

toni.JPG

Also why are Konami just like tv pundits - always give man of the match to the winning team.

Guys, do you know FECIC ? It's an Iss Deluxe for Snes editor.
I got it since a long time. But i don't know if it's windows 10, but when i open the file, i got all teams buggy (like Denmark club for Italy, no player in Mexico etc.)
I downloaded a patch "names corrected", but now that i'm checking about it, the guy who made it have also changed several stats, and names are wrong (FIDRINI > Del Piero, not Signori for example, and he raised a bit too much his stats. I want the vanilla game with names corrected only)

Here's the official website, links don't work anymore https://fecic-english.page.tl/
Another with links working, in spanish http://www.romhackers.org/modules/PDdownloads2/singlefile.php?cid=9&lid=183

I wanted to rename everything, with the vanilla version, unchanged stats, for more accuracy. I'm doing it on my PS1 version as they allows it too.
Also, i noticed that for example ISS PRO 98 Europe and US version have different rosters.

I was planning to rename everything during the summer, won't took too long like one day by games, and share by PM (savestates for PS version as i don't know where to found memcard on Batocera)

Ok, So PES 2008 had a bug with the settings exe at launch. The kitservers for that game fixed this. So when you download that virtuared patch and install it, It should fix that bug can you can set your resolution as normal.

As for the PES new update links, Yeah that website has loads of ad-shite before you can get to your link.

Here's the links for the patches you need. I linked the PES new update page because it has the instructions for installation.

https://controlc.com/459ef707

Allright, thx man!

How did you manage to download the PES 2008 Patch?
I got the torrent link from there linked mega website, the file open in uTorrent but didn´t start downloading :(

Hello guys, can someone send Prosinecki's stats in PES 6?

His stats from the PES6 default file as a shop player are

Att 79
Def 43
Bal 79
Sta 79
Acc 75
Res 74
Agi 78
DrAcc 84
DrSpd 75
ShPass 89
ShPspd 75
LoPass 88
LoPsspd 76
ShotAcc 81
ShotPwe 90
ShotTec 80
FK 86
Swe 84
Head 71
Jump 74
Tech 89
Agr 75
Men 77
GK 50
Twork 72

with special abilities of Playmaking, middle shooting, penalties and Outside.

Position as AM
R foot B sides
Wkft 5
Wkft 5
Age 22
182cm 77kg

His stats from the PES6 default file as a shop player are

Att 79
Def 43
Bal 79
Sta 79
Acc 75
Res 74
Agi 78
DrAcc 84
DrSpd 75
ShPass 89
ShPspd 75
LoPass 88
LoPsspd 76
ShotAcc 81
ShotPwe 90
ShotTec 80
FK 86
Swe 84
Head 71
Jump 74
Tech 89
Agr 75
Men 77
GK 50
Twork 72

with special abilities of Playmaking, middle shooting, penalties and Outside.

Position as AM
R foot B sides
Wkft 5
Wkft 5
Age 22
182cm 77kg

Whoa, thanks! Im looking for it haha

It's been a little while since I gave an update on my progress with the PS2 version of PES 2011, one of what I like to call the lost PESes.

The main thrust of this update is to announce that this is the best PES I have ever played... better even than PES 5, as a package at least.

Lockdown has given me more than enough time to progress with my ML campaign on this game and after 10 (yes, TEN) seasons of ML, I'm still in Division 2!

The main reason for this is the fact I have restricted my default club to a strict wage cap (£1m) and made only youth and unnattached players signable. The rock hard ML finance system and a brutal AI has meant I have had season after glorious season of failing, just missing out on promotion and then having to rebuild a desimated squad again.

Season 10 saw me win the Div2 cup for a second time before an incredible late run that brought me to a crunch last day fixture away to second place Fulham. Win and I go up in second, lose or draw and it's Fulham that clinches second and promotion.

My team take a 1-0 lead through Danny Rose (smashed it into the roof of the net in that way only PES 2 era PES seems to allow you) and it looks like this is finally going to be the year. But no, a corner to Fulham, hacked and thrash3d clear, a bobble, and a Fulham midfielder connects so sweetly with the ball from 30yds plus that is arcs perfectly just out of reach of my keeper and into the top corner of the gloriously bulgy nets on this game. I would have posted it up here but playing on a CRT (this game comes alive on an old set as opposed to a HDTV) means it looks awful once captured.

So, no promotion and five top players all off to bigger and better deals, including my top scorer, Cameron Jerome, who went and signed for promoted Fulham!

The good news is that Season 11 is underway with my team enjoying its best ever start. New free transfer signing Luuk De Jong didn't look up to much sats-wise but he's on fire with 8 goals in 8 so far. The extra money from last season has been invested in a better coach and scout and it looks to be working. This could be the season...

@reinelt97 Sounds like a brilliant ML you're having there! So good when it's realistic isn't it, you're going to really feel you've earned a promotion if you can get it. The endless drama like that final day is probably the best thing about PES over the years, that punch the air moment or that bittersweet moment as defeat is plucked from the jaws of victory.

@Flipper the Priest did you start 2014? If so, how are you finding it?

Only dipped my toe so hard to tell. A bit like a kid in a sweet shop right now; don't know what to play next. But I'm well into my PES2 ML just now and won't really get into the others until it's out of steam.

Interesting to read @Madmac79 and @Saint Angelo talk Barbarez. He used to haunt me way back when and continues to this day in my aforementioned ML. He and Giovanni (Olympiacos). His stats are decent, but not enough to explain the damage - maybe he just has that balance of abilities that makes him too hot to handle for us mere mortals.

Played PES 2014 all day since 2 Weeks, this Game is for me the best ever when IT comes to freeball, Passing, variety of Goals and Shooting. Also Penaltys, Fouls,Cards.
I remember when It was launched IT was the worst PES Game ever.
But they improved the Game with the Version 1.16. The goalies from terrible to nearly perfekt.

I saved many replays, what i Not do a lot.so in PES. But because of the crazy and unice Situations i do it.
I havent feel their we're no Scripting.

To Bad the DLCs are no more available for Playstation 3.
The faces of the Player are so bad and i read that they ad more faces with the DLCs.

I can only say Guys, give this Game a another Chance, its a bläst.

@Flipper the Priest

Giovanni and Barbarez in one PES 3 team together...

oh no 🐑 adriano - who???

I really gotta get PES 3 somehow and unite these two legends in one team. Like Commonwealth 2 or something.

I just can't get a legit PES 3 copy anymore these days 🐑 sad shep

Back
Top Bottom