The Shield

I dont thiink you can really compare the Shield and the Wire together i know there both cop shows but completly different in there own way. I got into the wire last year, it started off unbelievable slow while they intoduced the chrachters but was well worth sticking with, great show!

Watched Journeyman over the last week (thanks Placebo) good sereies, obviosly a blatant ripoff of Quantum Leap but still a good watch, well apart form his bad american accent!

true, the sheild is like a soap opera which is completely unbelievable where the wire seems very believable.

incredible show!

unlike most series, this gets even better with each new season. finished the 5th a few days ago which was so intense with forest whitaker being brilliant.
now at ep 2 of s6 and wow... loving it!

Well it's a whole story so it's very addictive (like the Wire...) and I can't make a difference between each season. When a friend asks me if I've seen episode 306, I can't answer. But if we spoke of a certain scene ther's no problem. Strange.

I think my favourite season was the Glenn Close one, she was really good in it (and awesome in Damages), but every season has been fantastic......

so there will be a 7th season i hope? cause i've read somewhere that they can't keep michael chiklis (vic mackey) anymore since he demands like 1mil for each ep!!
hope this isn't true... the shield won't work without mackey

There will be a 7th season this summer.

Yep the 7th season has already been done and dusted just waiting for it to air! My favorite season would have to be the 2nd where they had the money train and Armadillo, didnt really like Glen Close in the show i thought they tried to centralze it around here to much although Forest Whittacker was truly excellent!

Promo for season 7:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkKBQbXXxE

:COOL:

five don't deserve this show, they don't treat it right, I'd like to see FX buy the rights off them.

For me it's more like a season 6 - part 2, than a 7th season.
I'll watch the 2nd episode tonight but the first one was great. I remembered everything after the one year break. It's very enjoyable.

701-712 (1 more left :( )

Big WOOOOW. I watch all these episodes today, and it's brilliant.
The serie (all 7 seasons) is soooo well written that I'll probably cry on wednesday after the series finale.

The last one is the best thing I've seen in a long time.

The confessions of Vic are already a classic moment of TV.

It'll probably be next summer before five show the last season, I hope its out on R1 DVD before then, the wait is unbearable.

The Shield - 713 - Series Finale

I don't want the show to be over... :(
Great end.

Poor Ronnie. My favourite character...

9/10

Anyone know if S7 was shot in HD?

I watched Family Matters Part 1 last night and I was shocked by the ending, one more to go.

Back
Top Bottom