The Simpsons (PS3/PS2/PSP/360/Wii/DS)

I think it looks great but 35 minutes to do a four-minute level (including three times where I managed to float onto the thing and then fall off because of the controls) is really infuriating. I will probably get it because I love the humour, I'm hoping not every level is so fiddly.

I enjoy it and it has plus points, but overall, something I would pass on, much prefer Lego Star Wars.

This game is pants guys, seriously. It is funny in places though but if I wanted £40 worth of Simpsons fun I wouldn't buy this game.

I was lent this for a week while I had to go down to Wales. Just wanted to say something.

Single-player is poo, no doubt, it's a waste of time. But in offline co-op... It is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Seriously. The demo does it no justice whatsoever, they picked the worst level and it only showed how awful it is when you play on your own.

I find it very hard to get good offline co-op games, which is such a shame because the missus loves them. We had a great time with Gears Of War, we had a laugh with Rainbow Six Vegas (although they cut the story out when you play co-op, which was just ridiculous). The Simpsons Game was brilliant though. Very very funny, and with all kinds of genres mixed into it.

I couldn't get over how brilliant the games jokes were, they weren't just Pacman jokes and whatever, they were relevant to today's games. Brilliant stuff. If you've got someone to play with on the one Xbox, I would at least rent it and try to finish it in three days.

I was lent this for a week while I had to go down to Wales. Just wanted to say something.

Single-player is poo, no doubt, it's a waste of time. But in offline co-op... It is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Seriously. The demo does it no justice whatsoever, they picked the worst level and it only showed how awful it is when you play on your own.

I find it very hard to get good offline co-op games, which is such a shame because the missus loves them. We had a great time with Gears Of War, we had a laugh with Rainbow Six Vegas (although they cut the story out when you play co-op, which was just ridiculous). The Simpsons Game was brilliant though. Very very funny, and with all kinds of genres mixed into it.

I couldn't get over how brilliant the games jokes were, they weren't just Pacman jokes and whatever, they were relevant to today's games. Brilliant stuff. If you've got someone to play with on the one Xbox, I would at least rent it and try to finish it in three days.

Its not called lending if you go to a shop and exchange money for it :)

It makes you feel good saying it DJ doesn't it?

I wish the wife liked playing games - she doesn't though :(

[off topic] Where/why did you go in Wales mate? [/off topic]

My brother keeps raving about this game, I might try it with him on Tuesday (he stays here every Tuesday). :)

Back
Top Bottom