Tottenham Thread

Milanista said:
United fans are forcing themselves to believe the Carrick transfer will do them wonders since its their first signing in years and is 18m. :D

We dont need anyone to do "wonders", we did so well last year with a 34 year old winger and a full back in midfield you dont have to be a genius to think that getting a MF who was one of the top 2-3 in the country last year will improve us.

Everyone is continually talking about the money, WTF, who cares, every team has over paid for players, there isnt one team out there who hasnt yet when its us people cant stop talking about it...

Milanista said:
United fans are forcing themselves to believe the Carrick transfer will do them wonders since its their first signing in years and is 18m. :D
How is that our first signing in years? :roll:

RuneEdge said:
How is that our first signing in years? :roll:

I'd agree that its our first quality signing since Rooney, by that I mean he'll walk straight into the team and do a job, the likes of Park, Vidic etc will all have to settle and adjust.

Thats a different situation. Vidic and Park play in positions that have a lot more competition. If we sold Ronaldo tomorrow, I'm pretty sure Park would be a first team player.

What a terrible start to the season *sigh*

I also think Jol has been a bit our of order over the downing situation, he shouldnt talk about prising other players away when Boro havent even accepted our bid. I know I wouldnt like it if other teams did it to us. . .

jeez you guys rocked bayarena, damn loud! sang out leverkusen fans like they're nothing (they are ovbiously) :lol:

Things are getting better, Berbatov's actually looked like 11mil worth of player for the first time in a Premiership game on Sunday, heres to beating the Gooners this coming weekend!

No doubt Arsenal was the better team but all three Arsenal goals came from blatant referee errors...that way it's fairly easy to win...Jol was extremely fair not to mention it...even when asked...

YID ARMY!!!

Keep this thread alive fam.

Can't EVER let nothing about Spurs die.

A bit dissapointing at the weekend coming away with a draw at Cardiff.

7th in the league, we're gradually progressing up the table to where we rightly should be. Challening that 4th Spot!

Hardly rightly... you've not finished in the top 4 for over 15 years :lol:

Hahha.....No

We've improved in recent season and deserve to be challenging fourth spot, just because we havent ended in fourth for 15 years doesnt mean we don't have to squad no to challenge.

YID ARMY ! !

As for Mido, last season he was good, he hasn't really had enough games this season to shine. But im feelin' him, Ghaly is OK not my favourite though, but it might just take him a while to settle to the premiership before he shines.

Hmmm, i dunno about downing tho man.

Duff would have been perfect. Lennon on the right, Duff on the left.

Keiran Richardson i think would be a nice buy.

Any other left footer's who you think should become a target for jol?

Any other left footer's who you think should become a target for jol?

Here in Belgium there is talk that Tottenham would want to buy Charleroi's french left midfielder Camus...
He's one of the better players in the Jupiler League, but i 'm not sure if that is enough to be a success in the Premiership.

Anyone goin' to the Match against Cardiff tonight at the Lane??????

Im goin', watch a BIT of football and do some cardiff bashing ! !

Im confident of atleast a draw,

But i do think we can play you all out for the win.

King's back, zokora is fit...

we'll be nearly full strength for the gooners ! !

COME ON YOU YIDS ! !

Well Wenger seems set to start with pretty much the same team that faced Liverpool. I have a feeling we'll sneak a draw which should be enough to see us through going back to the Emirates.

Back
Top Bottom