Tottenham Thread

Loz

Non-League
4 June 2006
Well I guess it had to happen.

We finally get a decent midfielder in the Spurs mould and other clubs want to pick him up.

Carrick was awesome at times last season, as he showed in the derby at that building site in Highbury and really drove our team forward and surely he can only get better.

I just so hope he stays at Spurs so he can team up with the equally good Didier Zakora and supply the amunition for Berbatov next season.

Please Levy and Jol, keep Carrick at the Lane.

SMC.

Last edited:
Re: The Spurs thread - Keep Super Michael Carrick at the Lane!!!!

Well done mate about time there there was a Spurs thread...:applause:

I wish we had got Carrick when we had the chance, no chance now though..

Clockender said:
Well done mate about time there there was a Spurs thread...:applause:

I wish we had got Carrick when we had the chance, no chance now though..

yeah too bad you have to put up with Cesc....

Apparently we've upped the bid to £15mill, which is a good deal for a player who only has two years left...

spurs have apparantly acquired about Nedved today

I've heard about the Nedved rumour, but we've already got one over the hill ex-Juve player!!!

Duff would be a good addition and although injury prone, is certainly less so than our current Irish left winger.

I really hope Carrick stays, but i guess Zakora is a decent replacement:mrgreen:

Nedved has promised Deschamps he's staying at Juve, we'll see though.

Well it seems like Super MC has gone. Lets hope he fails the medical!!!!

:lol:
I always liked Carrick. I always disliked Man U.
See how it fits? :mrgreen:

Looking forward to it :) King's out for a month due to an injury picked up in training I believe. It'll be good to see Zokora in the bossman role and hopefully playing well now that Carrickinho's off to Old Trafford.

Hope we bring in a left winger soon, was quite disappointed we missed out on Springfield Beer

Sad to see Super MC go, but lets hope Jol now lets Tommy Huddlestone develop some more this season he is gona be an amazing player!!!

Super Michael Carrick said:
Sad to see Super MC go, but lets hope Jol now lets Tommy Huddlestone develop some more this season he is gona be an amazing player!!!

You might want to change the title of the thread now and even your username :lol: How about Super Tom Huddlestone :lol:

From what I've been hearing Spurs fans are laughing up their sleeve that Man Utd have paid almost £20m for a 'decent' player, he's hardly a world beater.

FD

Zokora is a fantastic player, looking forward to see him play in the EPL..Hes more tenacious as a Holding Midfielder than Carrick...but shooting range not as good as Carrick's...
good luck!

Carrick was hardly prolific as a goalscorer, but his passing was absolutely superb, which i think we will miss big time.

Davids is staying for another season, not sure if this is a good thing or not. He started off well but faded badly last year, but at least he brings some experience i guess.

Clockender said:
£14m is a joke tbh. Spurs must be laughing their nads off! :lol:

Southampton must still be chuckling til this day, everytime they hear theo wilcotts name after he left for 12million just to be a reserve player. :lol:

Alucard said:
Southampton must still be chuckling til this day, everytime they hear theo wilcotts name after he left for 12million just to be a reserve player. :lol:

Theo cost us £5m up front so its not really a comparison is it?

Back
Top Bottom