The Stringer Bell random picture thread!

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
Right, as our dear Mr. Bell seems to quite like the random posting of even more random images in most threads these days, I decided to make a topic totally for that purpose, all for him!

Enjoy Stringer, just remember, when you get the urge, keep them all in here from now on.

:applause:

:D :lol:

To be honest I quite enjoyed his random picture displays everywhere but from now on will just check this thread for it! ;)

Thank. GOD. Can this be the home of his official fan club as well?

Some say that he is a magical kind of frog. Others say that he is the "magic hand" that appears on every UK lottery ticket.

Either way, he is a legend.

p2120032.jpg

The fan-club unites for it's first meeting (photograph copyright Chris Davies / Jack Bauer 2005)

hey random pics. awesome, all in apreciation for SB.
He started this so he deserves it.
miserable_cat.jpg

I feel for the creature.
EDIT: my mistake Mr Bauer.

Last edited:
This guy was on the adverts all the time when I was in NY, if you've seen it you'll know it's funny as fuck :lol:

Also Carlton is the best dancer ever lol :D

It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!

Peant butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly 'n' a baseball bat!

cell2jy.jpg

comictot146pb.gif

fatty0az.jpg

lolz2hx.jpg

lube8br.jpg

pokemon8xp.jpg

pwned9fu.jpg

rangersdisco4sf.gif

rgirl2xp.jpg

sex2qf.jpg

vaderwantspics2fe.jpg

whocares9pq.jpg

whosyourfroggy6eq.gif

ththbigtroubleboom39ex.gif

ththalwayswatching8xg4hz.gif

slap8yq.gif

sarcasm5ir.jpg

That's my collection of funny pictures. I also have a couple of myself which are ok...I ahve amny football gifs as well, too lazy to upload any.

Back
Top Bottom