The Summer Thread!

E

El Diego

Well the summer seems to be here at last! What do you love/hate about the summer? What are you going to be doing - anything planned? Post pics where necessary! :8):

Im planning on many walks, playing football and chilling out with a drink or two :)

Not too much drink though, wouldnt wanna turn into an addict!

Spent all of yesterday down the beach, then sat outside the pub in the evening. Was fantastic! Roll on the summer! Wooop!

I'm not really a big summer fan to be honest. I can really do without the headaches caused by squinting every time I go outside. And It can get far to hot for my liking. Roll on winter I say, the colder the better. :8):

I'm not really a big summer fan to be honest. I can really do without the headaches caused by squinting every time I go outside. And It can get far to hot for my liking. Roll on winter I say, the colder the better. :8):

Ever heard of sunglasses mate?

lol, but some people just dont like summer althouth some have good reason to love it (VACATION !!!) I love winter and frezzing temperatures, but this yeats winter was......bleah

Bulwa boy is funny! :lol:

Do nets make your willy hard? ;)

Ever heard of sunglasses mate?
I've never owned a pair actually. Don't really know why. But yeah, I really should get some I suppose.

Another reason is sweaty balls as pbchillin puts forward. I also have very hairy legs which doesn't help in the summer. :(

Its gonna be really warm today, and I'm working this afternoon and tomorrow, just my fucking luck! :|

Well the summer seems to be here at last! What do you love/hate about the summer? What are you going to be doing - anything planned? Post pics where necessary! :8):

Summer!! are you thick? it's april dummy.

but to answer your post anyway

I love Global warming
I hate silly threads about the summer

Wankabreakz reckons its summer cos he put his cock I mean clock forward.

I write this message from my back garden on a wireless laptop sapping up the 20c weather. Gorgeous!!

Same here JJ.

Anyway, going to Hong Kong in June, then to Japan for 2 weeks in July with some friends - we'll be going to the Fuji Rock Festival!

I had an ice-lolly today, one of those triangle-shaped things that you cut the top off with scissors (some Iceland brand). It was disgusting. The flavouring was like grit, every time you swallow you start choking...

Was a lovely day though, doing some work and listening to The Fratellis. I'm inside now, the wind's picked up and it's getting nippy. Plus the guy next door has got his petrol mower out, just to fucking gas me.

Wankabreakz reckons its summer cos he put his cock I mean clock forward.

yourock.jpg

Its rather dull and miserable today. I blame El Diego.

I don't mind when I am in work! Bring on the rain boys! ;)

Back
Top Bottom