The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I was with EE for less than a month, only to get a letter today telling me my bills are going up 10%.

How does that work? You give me a price for a 24 month contract and then change the price a few weeks later? In what other industry is that legal?
In the contract it will say something about “reasonable increase” throughout the duration of your contract. They do it with internet too.
As far as phones go I’m not overly bothered about having the latest handsets so I’ve just got an iPhone 8 and bought a smarty SIM card which gives me unlimited everything including data for £20 per month.

I was with EE for less than a month, only to get a letter today telling me my bills are going up 10%.

How does that work? You give me a price for a 24 month contract and then change the price a few weeks later? In what other industry is that legal?
Most probably to pay Kevin Bacon's wages... "Everything Everywhere" Shame they seem to be referring to customers finances.

I would have thought you would pay the contract price if buying a phone from them. But i think tariffs do fluctuate.

I use Giff Gaff for £6 a month. Unlimited calls and texts.

Learned today that both my broadband and phone tariff are going up. Presume the poor execs at Sky and O2 won't be getting their bonuses this year with times this tough. Might even see them at the food banks with the 8,500 frontline staff Sainsbury's are going to lay off.
That pisses me off. They are clearly understaffed as it is. What next? us helping them stack some shelves, for club card points? FFS!!

Most of us are already checking out ourselves. And if you need advice? good luck on your hunt around the store. The supermarkets could have all the money in the world, and still want more! They did a roaring trade over lock down. Yet still.. their service is half arsed.

They killed off the butchers and bakers to a large degree. Promising us the convenience of getting it all under one roof.
Now they have shut the Deli counters and is now pre packed. At least with lidl and aldi, you get more bang for your buck.

Every time I get the urge to play FC24, I have to install every bi-weekly TU.
It wouldn't actually be a big problem if you had to check every time whether used mods have already received an update.
Yes, if it weren't for the problem with the paid mods, some of which were last updated almost a month ago. Fifer Realism Mod - sigh, sigh. And some others too.
Or in general, that apparently you can only get mods for cash. And then always refer to this Discord for help. I don't know anything about Discord and I find it totally confusing anyway. Yes, maybe I'm just an old fart.

~
But the way the modding scene has developed for EA's football games is just sickening.Pes has been dead for years. What's left... Except growing older lonely in the armchair in front of the TV.
~

And all just to make you even more pissed off because the gameplay is so modest. So much so that you want to eat the gamepad and throw it out the window.

I could puke in all four corners of my apartment. Honestly! Who else enjoys this?
In any case, I don't enjoy it anymore. If it weren't for the desire to play authentic and realistic virtual football.
And yes, any retro or indie games don't help much.

Sorry for rant.
Translated with google

I'm done! :RANT:

Except growing older lonely in the armchair in front of the TV.
Definitely not. Get out there (if your well enough) experience more, meet new people. At least give younger people the benefit of your life experience. Being "lonely" could be a time to reflect without distractions, what you really need in your life. And if needed make adjustments to be a better human being.

I know with your health issues buddy, that this may not directly apply to you, but i hope you can take something from it.
Loneliness & depression are unfortunately friends of mine at times. But the lighter nights always give me hope. I think i may suffer with S.A.D. disorder. Because in the uk the last few months have been pretty dark and overcast in the daytime. I found it very hard to lift my spirit.

Definitely not. Get out there (if your well enough) experience more, meet new people. At least give younger people the benefit of your life experience. Being "lonely" could be a time to reflect without distractions, what you really need in your life. And if needed make adjustments to be a better human being.

I know with your health issues buddy, that this may not directly apply to you, but i hope you can take something from it.
Loneliness & depression are unfortunately friends of mine at times. But the lighter nights always give me hope. I think i may suffer with S.A.D. disorder. Because in the uk the last few months have been pretty dark and overcast in the daytime. I found it very hard to lift my spirit.
You are absolutley right Buzzy! Need only better weather here.
Can not wait till summer where the girlz go out to the beach like these three:

s-l400.jpg

And you have a drink or few to enjoy the life with such beauties! 🙃
Life is to short to get pissed off every day because god damn EA or Konami.

Watching a documentary on Swedish TV.
It's about CS and skins, and how those skins are used as "money" on special gambling sites.
It's so fucking embarrassing that in game content is allowed to be bought.
Lootboxes should be banned

STOP THIS SENNSLESS MADNESS!

I can no more. Why the fuck it doesn't ends. No, the politicians bring death more and even more to the people... 😭🤬

Gives me the TV show "Fallout" a bit of sour & bitter taste.

Last edited:

STOP THIS SENNSLESS MADNESS!

I can no more. Why the fuck it doesn't ends. No, the politicians bring death more and even more to the people... 😭🤬

Gives me the TV show "Fallout" a bit of sour & bitter taste.
Brother, The world is slowly getting madder and madder. It's the people i feel sorry for. :((

Back
Top Bottom