The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Half a cup of bad coffee.

Knowing you have a hot drink (tea or coffee) and then you go to drink it only to realise you left it to go cold ... or worse, already drunk it (when not concentrating watching a film etc).

Same goes for thinking you have some biscuits left, or a small snack and then cant be arsed to move to get more.

- Ridiculous UK heatwaves and the need for sweat glands.
- You visit family and they decide to make a hot meal on that very day

A) People who can't pronounce things properly, and B) Overly Scouse Scousers (OSS), and I say that as someone who lives over the water from Liverpool (and loves Liverpool).

An example of A: Pronouncing "as well", azwel. "I noticed that azwel." (ARE YOU AN ALIEN?)

An example of B: "Dey've not scored enough goals, is thee?" (IS THEE? WHAT?) Genuine quote.

A) People who can't pronounce things properly....Woy Hodgson .
Every day I'll hear someone in the office pronounce "three" as "fwee" or "free". Not just one guy, four or five different people do it.

Why did your parents not beat that out of you while you were a kid and it was still acceptable, guys?

-People (especially parents/teachers etc.) who constantly ask you "what's wrong" when you're just keeping a fuckin straight face.

-People whom you ask a favour or an errand and they keep saying "yeah,in a minute". (and of course do it half an hour later)

-People who will laugh at everything you (I) say even when you're not joking.

-Broken traffic lights.

(This one's kinda funny) - When there are 4-5 cashiers available at supermarkets,public services etc. but only one operator so you'll have to wait hours for a 10-minute job.

-People who pretend they know everything just to seem superior.

When people at school say they're hardcore gamers when all they play is FIFA and Fortnite, and have no respect for the retro generation :(

- people taking "my" parking spot at work. No, its not reserved, or anything special. Still.. fuck off. :LOL:

- trucks or buses overtaking on two-lane motorway. Blocking traffic for 5 mins just to drive 2 miles per hour faster than the other bloke. Fuck off.

- people in the toilet, who stand by urinal next to me when im pissing (even when other urinals are "free"). There should always be one urinal-free space between people! Its unwritten ancient rule! We are not fucking animals - we live in a society! :LOL:

- people taking "my" parking spot at work. No, its not reserved, or anything special. Still.. fuck off. :LOL:

- trucks or buses overtaking on two-lane motorway. Blocking traffic for 5 mins just to drive 2 miles per hour faster than the other bloke. Fuck off.

- people in the toilet, who stand by urinal next to me when im pissing (even when other urinals are "free"). There should always be one urinal-free space between people! Its unwritten ancient rule! We are not fucking animals - we live in a society! :LOL:

Ok. My workplace has two urinals by restroom of course. But i just got notified that the "unwritten rule" is if one of the toilett is free you dont stand next to the other guy. However what pissess me off is the colleagues who like to chitchat during pissing next to you. Best time for that. Not to mention the strangers at bars and restaurants.

Ok. My workplace has two urinals by restroom of course. But i just got notified that the "unwritten rule" is if one of the toilett is free you dont stand next to the other guy. However what pissess me off is the colleagues who like to chitchat during pissing next to you. Best time for that. Not to mention the strangers at bars and restaurants.
I suppose if there are only two it somewhat acceptable.. ;) :LOL:
People chatting up in the toilet reminds me a story..
Me and my mate met a fella, who used to work in our department. Hey, hey, the usual, then we went to the toilet. He follows us. We went to cubicles (number 2). Mate in one, im next door.
Ya man walk over, leans against the door.
(Middle of the day, all cubicles full, all toilet full of people)
He goes:
- so how is it going, lads?
- ....grand...
- any news??
- ....nope....
- im applying for a mortgage
- ....ok....
- any plans for the weekend?
- ...no...
- in going with my gf to this new mexican place. Heard food is savage
- ...ok...
- hows suite 1?
- ...ok...
- are you still doing this... ehmm... how do you call it....
(Thats where my mate goes)
- Shite. Yes. We are still doing it. Now Fuck Off!!!
:LOL:

Not a big deal for most people, but it really pisses me off the stubbornness?/laziness?/trend? of current-era developers of Android apps and PS4 games, to do not include a proper in-app/in-game option button to turn off/switch off/terminate/exit/whatever button to terminare smoothly and exit the applications/game from in game menu to OS main menu/desktop. FFS people, it is just an extra option and does not cost anything!

The fuckin motorcycles and the fuckin busses that make too much fuckin noise every day right outside of my house!!!:CURSE:
I regret renting this fuckin house which is right on a central road with fuckin bus stops right next to my house and a fuckin car engineering store right next to it also which makes annoying noise every fuckin day!!!!!:RANT::RANT:

It makes me jealous of people living in quiet calm neighborhouds without all this fuckin traffic and noise polution.
I'll make sure that my next house won't be on a fuckin central crowded road.
Fuck you civilization!!!:RANT::RANT:
Just give me some internet and you can fuck off!!!:OOOH:

Last edited:
The fuckin motorcycles and the fuckin busses that make too much fuckin noise every day right outside of my house!!!:CURSE:
I regret renting this fuckin house which is right on a central road with fuckin bus stops right next to my house and a fuckin car engineering store right next to it also which makes annoying noise every fuckin day!!!!!:RANT::RANT:

It makes me jealous of people living in quiet calm neighborhouds without all this fuckin traffic and noise polution.
I'll make sure that my next house won't be on a fuckin central crowded road.
Fuck you civilization!!!:RANT::RANT:
Just give me some internet and you can fuck off!!!:OOOH:

Funny i was always living in the central and sleeping with a lot of noise coming from outside, yet when i visit the country side where you can even hear your heartbeat at night its that calm and slient i cant sleep at all :D

God damn paypal stealing money via transaction fee of 1 dollar without making any purchase just because their stupid system cant read the address line of your virtual card out of the sudden. But of course you get charged for the attempt. How the fuck?

24 hour news channels.

Perhaps go back to the days of 30-minute news slots at 6, 9, 1, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11?

I say this cos :
A) the news is telling us about climate change and the heat but they still seem to be burning them monitors in the background when nobody's at the monitor
B) random nobodys on the tele talking and speculating as if their opinion really matters - it doesn't
C) the internet provides an on-demand news update - an adequate low-energy alternative to burning up them studio monitors. That being said news sites that I once considered reputable read like trash these days - like I picked up a copy of the {insert crappy newspaper here} but only worse

I dunno. Its hot weather tonight. Something's got to change (Perhaps ban MyCLub and FUT while we're at it).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom