The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I even see this shit here in this forum.
Some people write their post and then put their name in the end and ''best regards'' etc like they're writing a letter to their favourite artist or something lol.
Like...we know your fuckin name mate..we can see it in your avatar..no need to write again this shit in every fuckin post..duh..

Hi Dennis.
Fully agree with you there.
Regards
Emroth

Ps. I tell you what really pissed me off yesterday. I was in my Nothing Box, staring at the telly, but not really watching it, when one of scenes "woke me up". I thought
- oh, shit, I think its Goonies..

Just to confirm I clicked the remote and the description boiled my blood...
20200924_165831.jpg

So, apparently, we have outdated attitude, coz we grew up when people could take a fucking joke..

2. The Post Office, for posting junk mail through the door. (sometimes even without any letters) My answer to this is, post it back to them in the mailbox. Dont worry about a stamp or an address as The Post Office don't seem to mind where they post it.

I get more of that than actual letters. I think I might start doing this!

Wondered if I'd stuck my oar in before so searched the thread. I'm not the only one.

Wind is the most ruinous weather feature. I've just had to rearrange the garden after the wind blew everything away/over. Snow, rain, hail and the baking sun aren't guilty of that.

And when I'm on my bike, fucking hell. Again, you can cover up against other elements. You know where you stand with ice or snow - you just stay at home, drive or take the bus. Only the wind makes cycling more difficult.

Invisible prick.

Totally agree @mattmid. There aren't many windier stadiums than Aberdeen's, being 400m from the North Sea and with open corners, and it's spoiled many a game. Last season the Hamilton manager suggested anemometers should be used to decide whether a game goes ahead or not and he was ridiculed. Less ridiculous than watching a goal kick come back and bounce over the bar!

Football!
I've been more prone to jump off a bridge than jumping for joy in my 40+ years following that fucking shit.

Agreed, for me, without the fans & atmosphere its like tea or coffee without sugar . (if you take sugar :P ) But now i have properly read what you're saying at least it shows you are no glory hunter. unlike...:COAT: (that's what rivals say anyway when your club does well, but during the bad years they just take the piss) :D

2. The Post Office, for posting junk mail through the door. (sometimes even without any letters) My answer to this is, post it back to them in the mailbox. Dont worry about a stamp or an address as The Post Office don't seem to mind where they post it.
I just thought....If my salty old mind serves me correctly, @jaygrim Are you a postman or was? If so, i wasn't having a dig at you, our kid, Just the powers that be. ;)

Agreed, for me, without the fans & atmosphere its like tea or coffee without sugar . (if you take sugar :P ) But now i have properly read what you're saying at least it shows you are no glory hunter. unlike...:COAT: (that's what rivals say anyway when your club does well, but during the bad years they just take the piss) :D
Yeah,my club Hammarby (Sweden) founded in 1889 ,we've won the league once,that's our only trophy,no cups no nothing,one fucking trophy.

When you have friends "feeling bad" "please make it stop..." When losing 5 games ,then winning the league for the 4th time in 6 years,playing CL football...

I just thought....If my salty old mind serves me correctly, @jaygrim Are you a postman or was? If so, i wasn't having a dig at you, our kid, Just the powers that be.

I did work for her majesty, wasn't a postman but worked for the postal service.

And no offence taken you don't even know half of what went on in that place.

Don't know if it's just my age or other people get wound up by it. But.... How incredible annoying is xbox one ui? I mean really it's utter shit....
Compared to the ps4 which I find really user friendly the xbox is not.
Anyway just wanted to see if it's just me.

Don't know if it's just my age or other people get wound up by it. But.... How incredible annoying is xbox one ui? I mean really it's utter shit....
Compared to the ps4 which I find really user friendly the xbox is not.
Anyway just wanted to see if it's just me.
I cant really comment specifically what you mean, as i have been a pc gamer for years, but my son has a xbox one and when i have tried it it seems a bit windows 10 to me.
Now! that i will comment on :D IMO horrible UI thats why a dinosaur like me is still running all bells and whistles on win7 i know where i am on that. And it

still runs the new games. So yes from that point of view i agree.

It pisses me off that the biggest Software development company, achieved hardly recently to produce a decent web browser , that does not crash at first 3 second!! It needed only 25 years!! :)

Looking at you Microsoft Edge/Explorer. :THINK:

It pisses me off that the biggest Software development company, achieved hardly recently to produce a decent web browser , that does not crash at first 3 second!! It needed only 25 years!! :)

Looking at you Microsoft Edge/Explorer. :THINK:

Also, as they've got the word processing market well and truly cornered, I'm sure the developers of Word are just having a laugh now. In this day and age, for a program to be so rigid is baffling.

I trust you're using the inside out, grab the corners method?

Speaking of duvet covers - here's a tip for those who share a bed: separate single duvets. Sounds ridiculous; isn't.

Yes that's right as its suppose to be "easier" I don't normally struggle as i did today, what made it worse was....In the first place i thought it wasn't inside out, so duly turned it around only to discover after nearly getting it on the quilt it was inside out.
Then on another charge into battle the quilt lines ran the wrong way in the cover. :CURSE: Then after eventually getting it right, i had to faff about putting the corners back in place. It was just wanna them days :D

Good tip Btw

Back
Top Bottom