The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Haha. I usually use dark themes where available but I think the one on here lacks definition and separation. Sorry mods.

That's a waste of good lemon sorbet. Here's another thing that pisses me right aff: how seldom sorbet appears on a menu, especially non-lemon. Sorbet is an amazing dessert, especially if you're hitting the booze after a meal. So refreshing. But it's pretty rare.
Pardon me. Confused Greek to English translation. I meant lemon popsicle not sorbet. I hope i am correct now. The drinkable frost popsicle lemon juice that they sell in that machines with the propels mixing it inisde...This with soda pop. I hope it makes sense :P

This one, lol
granita_moni-800x800.jpg

Cats shitting in my front garden.
There's a crazy cat lady with 14 of the fuckers two houses down the road. Both neighbours in between have their gardens gravelled and mine is next one with flowers, trees and soil, so the bastards come to mine, coz they wont shit at their own doorstep.
Thing is - dog owner will leave their shit on the sidewalk (which i NEVER do) and its an uproar. Pictures on facebook and all (pictures of shit... very artistic...)
But when 14 cats are bombarding your garden - there's zero responsibility from owners.
Tried lemon skin, different cat scaring mixtures - they just come and shit more, like they wanted to flip me off.
Considering airsoft gun next.

Cats shitting in my front garden.
There's a crazy cat lady with 14 of the fuckers two houses down the road. Both neighbours in between have their gardens gravelled and mine is next one with flowers, trees and soil, so the bastards come to mine, coz they wont shit at their own doorstep.
Thing is - dog owner will leave their shit on the sidewalk (which i NEVER do) and its an uproar. Pictures on facebook and all (pictures of shit... very artistic...)
But when 14 cats are bombarding your garden - there's zero responsibility from owners.
Tried lemon skin, different cat scaring mixtures - they just come and shit more, like they wanted to flip me off.
Considering airsoft gun next.
Landmines Marty.
Or sprinkle cat crack outside the ladies house (or through the letterbox)
Also,all fucking cats are bastard's

I love cats and have one myself but I totally buy into the frustration. Ours shits off the beaten track in bushes next to my house, so I'm not racked with guilt.

I'm throwing migraines into the mix. Thought I was about to have one today and was petrified. I'm epileptic and I'd rather have a seizure than a migraine. And that's not hyperbole for comic effect. It's been years since I've had either and I know which one I'd have first in a Sophie's Choice.

And when people stand and tell you, "oh, I have a migraine". Oh do you now? When I have a migraine I'm in a dark room, groaning in pain, with an ice pack on my head. How'd you like them apples.

I love cats and have one myself but I totally buy into the frustration. Ours shits off the beaten track in bushes next to my house, so I'm not racked with guilt.

I'm throwing migraines into the mix. Thought I was about to have one today and was petrified. I'm epileptic and I'd rather have a seizure than a migraine. And that's not hyperbole for comic effect. It's been years since I've had either and I know which one I'd have first in a Sophie's Choice.

And when people stand and tell you, "oh, I have a migraine". Oh do you now? When I have a migraine I'm in a dark room, groaning in pain, with an ice pack on my head. How'd you like them apples.
Yeah I can relate mate,I had terrible migraine between 2000-2010.
I can't think of any worse pain (that doesn't include torture)
I had to lay in a dark room as well.
It's been very rarely the past 10 years,once a year tops!
I've changed diet,drink a lot less etc,don't know if that's the answer.
When shit was at it's worse,I had it once a month/every two weeks.
The best cure I had for it then,was illegal stuff (green herbs...),started to try it as medicine the last 2 years off my 10 years stint,and that worked well when prescription drugs didn't
Anyway,I know what it's like,and I hope you get it under control Flip

I'd say my migraines are well under control. Bizarrely mine were caused by exercise. Kicked in early teens when I was playing a lot of basketball. For some reason (air circulation?) it was always worse inside. It didn't happen every time but because I didn't want to take the risk I stopped playing. Wasn't worth it, and no meds helped. The only way out was sleep (impossible because of the pain) or being sick (which usually happened eventually because of the pain). Almost instant relief.

They just became less and less frequent, only happening when exercise met lack of sleep. So playing fives on a Sunday having been out on Friday night and all day Saturday didn't help. But now that being fun is behind me it's less of an issue. It's been two or three years now. But today I thought I was having one. All the signs, so I downed a Sumatriptan (god bless them) with about a litre or water and lay in a dark room with my fingers crossed. Sort of just fizzled out. Up yours, brain.

I also played a lot of sports during my worst period,played floorball at a high level, indoors of course.
Interesting.
Started doing outdoor stuff more around 2010 again(skateboarding) and have had few incidents since.

I love cats and have one myself but I totally buy into the frustration
My "problem" is - i really do love all animals.
Im not even killing spiders, just catch them and bring outside. Wife is fuming every time one escapes...
So even though im saying im considering airsoft gun - I really dont.
I have a bird nest at the corner of my roof. Every spring when they have little birdies - my car is painted with shite.. But I cant just destroy the nest.
So Im proper fucked with them cats and birds.. one would think some good Karma will come eventually but so far all im getting is shite.. :LOL:

An ex girlfriend had a cat that was a complete bastard but equally lovable at the same time. You'd put your hand down to pet it and he'd bite you, but only gently, never break the skin, just sort of put his mouth around your hand. Often had the cheek to try to get on the table and would get shooed off but sometimes we'd come in from being out and he'd be sprawled out on the bloody table! Bastard! Very lovable at the same time though. Fair to say when we split up I missed him more than her.

Cat options

1. Landmines.
2. Rocket or banger gently inserted into the anus then light. (The cats anus not your own)
3. Cats love antifreeze but it will kill them.
4. Buy a dog.
5. Kill the cat woman.
6. Move house.
7. Tell cat woman to move house or you will murder her.
8. Behead two cats and put their heads on spikes in her garden. (This might stop her letting the others out)
9. Buy electric fencing.
10. Shit on her doorstep and leave a note telling to stop the cats shitting in your garden.
11. Burn her house down.
12. Burn your house down and blame her.
13. Ask her politely to sort her cats out.
14. End the world.

Dogs wont help, by the way. I have two big dogs. Maybe if they were outside all the time it would have been different, but cats are just waiting on the fence until dogs go back into the house, pissing them off while they're at it. :LOL:

Saw a PS5 unboxing video and im not excited at all. Last time i was for it surely when it was about PS2...kinda dont remember the PS3 release but during that time i think i was still into video games. PS4, nope not much but PS5 leaves me without emotion. Its official, the kid in me is just dead. Got damn Breakfast Club was right.

Saw a PS5 unboxing video and im not excited at all. Last time i was for it surely when it was about PS2...kinda dont remember the PS3 release but during that time i think i was still into video games. PS4, nope not much but PS5 leaves me without emotion. Its official, the kid in me is just dead. Got damn Breakfast Club was right.

Yeah, part of the beauty of the retro titles is that it stirs up those emotions. If only I could've bottled the feeling I had when I played PES for the first time on PS2.

And the feeling I had when I played PES 2008 on PS3. I'd fill that bottle with stones and throw it in the North Sea.

Back
Top Bottom