The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Meghan Markle's endless drivel.

The Royal Family in general. I'm amazed that people still value them. Growing up I only ever knew of people who were indifferent to them, at best. I guess that's a generational and geographical thing. But Meghan Markle and Prince Philip have really made Royalists come out the woodwork. I had major respect for Harry for walking away from it all, but Meghan is undermining the position somewhat. I guess there are different types of publicity. Sticking yourself on Oprah is better than getting papped by the Sun.

The Royal Family in general. I'm amazed that people still value them. Growing up I only ever knew of people who were indifferent to them, at best. I guess that's a generational and geographical thing. But Meghan Markle and Prince Philip have really made Royalists come out the woodwork. I had major respect for Harry for walking away from it all, but Meghan is undermining the position somewhat. I guess there are different types of publicity. Sticking yourself on Oprah is better than getting papped by the Sun.
Put me in the indifferent camp. I just find her annoying.

lithuanian lady in the zoom class that rambles on about print on demand and selling t-shirts on redbubble every single fucking day

combine that with that typical annoying russian english accent and oh god im boiling

would happily be more active in the class but this is killing me

Shirt sponsors. It can't just be me that pines for the days of shirts that don't look like an advertising billboard?

Apart from the fact they look so much better, sponsors pay the club to carry their name, we the fans pay the club a rip off price for a shirt so we can advertise the sponsor for free. Someone's being mugged off here and it isn't the club or sponsor!

Not that it affects me as I don't buy them but this is one of the reasons the only merchandise I ever buy is a t-shirt with the badge on.

- When you sit down to take a dump and no toilet paper left, not only in the bathroom but in the entire house.
- No ice left for your rum & coke
- When u take a shower & your wife flushes the toilet and water turns boiling hot or freezing cold
- People eating potato chips or cereal with their mouth open
- When you pee in a public standup urinal and the pee splashes back up at you, not only your pee, but all the other people's pee before you.
- When you walk your dog on a leash & some fool has their dog off the leash and that dog comes up to you or jumps at you
- When you watch YouTube & there are just as many minutes of ads as there is that channels content
- People who ask questions on evoweb that have nothing to do with that particular thread

- When you sit down to take a dump and no toilet paper left, not only in the bathroom but in the entire house.
- No ice left for your rum & coke
- When u take a shower & your wife flushes the toilet and water turns boiling hot or freezing cold
- People eating potato chips or cereal with their mouth open
- When you pee in a public standup urinal and the pee splashes back up at you, not only your pee, but all the other people's pee before you.
- When you walk your dog on a leash & some fool has their dog off the leash and that dog comes up to you or jumps at you
- When you watch YouTube & there are just as many minutes of ads as there is that channels content
- People who ask questions on evoweb that have nothing to do with that particular thread
Do you like apple's.

Sorry i am confused. Do you mean Apple electronics, or are you offering to give or throw one at him?? Maybe the bloke in his avatar, has apples for pecs?? :THINK::CONF: EDIT or is this another grooming attempt?
Electronic Apples? What are these things you speak of?

Adblock them.

I just want to clarify, for those that don't know, i love Jaygrim :LOVE: and the banter we have is pure comedic from our old chatbox days. :DD

Unscheduled phone calls. In this day and age, they're rude and imposing. Even from people I know and love, I hate them
After many years I think my whole family and friends have finally understood that I dont answer random phone calls. Everyone is txting me these days. 😂

Countries/phones/apps that uses calenders that goes Sunday through Saturday.
Wtf is wrong with you?
In what universe does the week start on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Fucking idiot's

I've always thought of that as an American thing, but even then only a Jesus-y thing. I can't imagine there's a big overlap between religion and the tech industry though. In any case it's nonsense.

Coconut.

Back
Top Bottom