The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

MC'ing does my nut in, and then you get the little shits in tracksuits playing it loud on their shite robbed phones to all their mates.

People who say 'ney' instead of no. (actually theyre usually the people mentioned above).

Myspace annoys me

Driving behind people who don't indicate annoys me.

People who pull out on roundabouts annoy me (though I am guilty of doing this....in front of a police car...)

The whole New Years honours list bollocks. People getting awards for doing a fucking well paid job like football. Greedy bastards like Gerrard holding his club to ransom every summer so he gets a pay rise to stay and then getting an mbe. What has he achieved really? Tony Adams getting one after being a convicted drunk driver. He's done charity work so fair do's but so have thousands of other people that never get a mention. He only probably did that because his agent said it would be a good idea to get back his reputation. Alex Ferguson getting a knighthood for managing a football team. For fucks sake. The list is endless. That olympic boxer (Harrision?)got one and he got hammered most times. I could get hammered every week but I wouldn't get one.
We reward mediocrity in this country. It's now not a case of who deserves one but rather who hasn't got one. If you are famous, you have a chance. Arise Sir Mr. Blobby. Why not? He does the same job as Bruce Forsyth and all the other entertainers.
These are the most respected people in our society (apparently). We award them with the countries highest honours. Imagine we won the next world cup. Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Lampard, et al would get OBEs or MBEs.
Makes me fume.

The whole New Years honours list bollocks. People getting awards for doing a fucking well paid job like football. Greedy bastards like Gerrard holding his club to ransom every summer so he gets a pay rise to stay and then getting an mbe. What has he achieved really? Tony Adams getting one after being a convicted drunk driver. He's done charity work so fair do's but so have thousands of other people that never get a mention. He only probably did that because his agent said it would be a good idea to get back his reputation. Alex Ferguson getting a knighthood for managing a football team. For fucks sake. The list is endless. That olympic boxer (Harrision?)got one and he got hammered most times. I could get hammered every week but I wouldn't get one.
We reward mediocrity in this country. It's now not a case of who deserves one but rather who hasn't got one. If you are famous, you have a chance. Arise Sir Mr. Blobby. Why not? He does the same job as Bruce Forsyth and all the other entertainers.
These are the most respected people in our society (apparently). We award them with the countries highest honours. Imagine we won the next world cup. Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Lampard, et al would get OBEs or MBEs.
Makes me fume.
Agreed, it's all imperialistic dirge.

motorola_hs820_bluetooth_headset.jpg

Argh these things are so stupid, your just lazy you fuckers and what makes it worse is they do these.....

WE-MHA100.jpg

where you HOLD the phone but speak into a wire, why not just have the phone up to your bloody ear booooooooooooo

Which brings me on to people who use their mobile phone whilst driving. It pisses me off bigstyle, nearly got hit by a cunt the other week who wasn't paying attention to the road because he was too busy chinwagging down his mobile phone.

It's against the law ya know!

Always wanted one of those but could never justify spending money on it. My mum has an elastic band (this is not a joke, I know it sounds like something from Fawlty Towers 2008 but it's true), she says she looks stupid walking around Sainsburys holding a mobile to her head, "people will think I'm trying to look important", so she puts this elastic band around her head to keep the phone attached.

The colour matches her skin tone (by pure chance) and she tucks it under her hair so it's not immediately noticeable, apart from THE PHONE STICKING OUT FROM THE SIDE OF HER HEAD.

Still, she might look daft but she's saving herself £££.

Which brings me on to people who use their mobile phone whilst driving. It pisses me off bigstyle, nearly got hit by a cunt the other week who wasn't paying attention to the road because he was too busy chinwagging down his mobile phone.

It's against the law ya know!
Speaking of that, and mum, we were in a pretty bad accident 4/5 years ago. Three of us in the car, going round a roundabout (fed by an A-road on one side), and this tosser on his mobile FLEW out without looking and smashed into the side of us. The car nearly flipped over, we ended up on the middle of a roundabout knocking down one of those "<<<<<" signs.

Insurance companies got involved and said the blame was 50/50, because it was all-family in the car our testimonies couldn't be trusted. What a pisser.

Last edited:
Oh yes, insurance companies piss me off!

Next time you see an advert for Challenge Churchill, ask him why do some of the people they employ take FALSE DETAILS of an accident. When I had a car accident on a single-track country road last August I waited nearly an hour on a wet Sunday night to speak to someone about making a claim, told them all the details blah blah, then the next day I get a call from someone else saying that they had down that I crashed into a oncoming car on a two-way road and that I swerved to avoid a third car, and therefore a decision was made that the accident was my fault. FUCKING TOSSERS. I was bemused, a third car?? Where the fuck did they get that one from?

Needless to say I explained to them exactly what happened and that the other car (a BMW no doubt!) made no attempt to move over when they had about 2 feet of grass and mud on the side to move into to avoid a collision. By rights the blame should be 50/50, i.e. knock-for-knock, they claim off theirs, I claim off mine. My insurance is up for renewal at the end of the month, I'm gonna go elsewhere I think.

Yep they are bastards. The same sorta thing happened recently when the missus had a slight collision with a BMW 5 Series. All it did was transfer our black paint onto their car, No dents or scratches... in fact not worth bothering with. But insurance companies dont see it that way!

Flipping through Fiesta while having a wank and just as I'm about to come I can't find a good page and end up spurting over the 'history of Mercedes Benz'

Okay, here's my top five pet hates. Meaning, the things I hate the most only, otherwise I'd be here until Christmas.

• HEADACHES - what is the point in them? Seriously? Most pain is to say to your brain "you have a knife in your leg, please remove it" or "you've just upset that man and now his fist is embedded in your face", but what is the point in a headache? Spite, that's what it is.

I've suffered from chronic headaches all my life and they're really pissing me off now. Honestly, I would rather have 95% of the other pains your body can experience in a lifetime than a headache. It's the worst kind of ache because you can't take your mind off it, it's always there no matter what you do. All day.

What makes it worse is that, if I drink a Cola I get a headache, if I wear my glasses for over an hour I get a headache (which is a bitch because, you know, it's nice to be able to SEE), if I get excited I get a fucking headache. It's hell. I can't even have too much cheese, and cheese is sexual. Give me any other kind of pain instead, PLEASE.

• PEOPLE WHO DON'T LISTEN (PART ONE, THE IGNORANT SHITS) - they are right, you are wrong. It doesn't matter what it is that they think, whether it's "Countdown is a program that no sane person could possibly get bored of watching every day for their entire life" or "this is a nice house, you can't possibly not like it because IT IS FACT that this is a nice house". I hate it when people say something is a fact when it's quite blatantly an opinion they want the whole world to agree with.

What annoys me the most is the dickheads who will say something ridiculous, then while you're explaining your point of view they sit there stifling laughter going "mhm, mhm, mhm", with a big fucking grin on their fat stupid faces. I would seriously like to wipe these people off the face of the earth. Get some respect you brain-dead moron.

• PEOPLE WHO DON'T LISTEN (PART TWO, THE QUESTION ASKERS) - this one really winds me up. Example; "but why can't you just connect to that directly?" You start explaining and you can see their head nodding already, "mhm, mhm, mhm" - why the hell did you just ask me something if you don't want to know the answer? Why waste time for both of us? Why can't I legally shoot you in the face?

• GAMES THAT CHEAT - as with most things I hate (and as with most things anybody hates), this is purely because I've had it for years. I've played PES for over ten years (incidentally, go and play ISS: PE2 on the PSone - no cheating). I will never, ever play a game that cheats. What is the point? Why not put the CPU against the CPU? What's the point if your actions aren't going to be your own? Something I thought I'd never say in my life - thank God for the invention of the internet and online games. Although, on the other hand......

• PEOPLE THAT CHEAT - in real-life and otherwise. How is it that the FA have come up with the following ideas in the last few years; penalties at the end of league matches that are tied, playing matches abroad to generate wider brand awareness, seven substitutes instead of five... And yet diving is allowed to continue? Someone can BLATANTLY dive to get a penalty and if it's caught on camera, nothing happens. He was just a "cheeky bugger". No, sorry, he's a cheating cunt. If he handballed the ball into the back of the net, straight red, possible disciplinary hearing. Especially if he did it over and over. But if you dive and win penalties over and over, penalties that give you the win and cheat your opponents out of points, nothing. You are literally cheating your opposition out of something and you get away with it. Take the smug smile off your face before I beat it off, you scum of the earth.

Same applies to all the saddos who play games on Xbox Live and start a download every time it's your turn to play. Microsoft's stance, "well they're paying £40 a time for their games just like you, we don't want to lose their money now do we?"

Last edited:
Another thing, wouldn't make that list because it's only just happened but I was literally disgusted at this.

My brother-in-law looks after disabled kids. This lad he works with just had a brand new computer delivered, his mum and dad bought it for him and it's one of these super duper games ones that costs a lot of money. Long story short, it loses the BIOS settings every time he switches it off and on again. They rang support and they sent out a new BIOS battery (which it shouldn't need, the computer is one week old for fuck's sake). They fitted it and it didn't work.

So my brother-in-law rings them yesterday and they said to him, "does he unplug it at night?" He says "yeah, everything is unplugged at night." "Sir, that's why. PCs need to be plugged into the mains all the time or they will lose all the settings."

What a load of tripe, what utter, complete bollocks. These people work for a multinational computer company and they're telling customers complete and utter lies to get them off the phone so they can have a biscuit with Julie from reception.

I'm sorry but the company should be done for that. It's not a mistake, it's an out and out lie. Absolutely outrageous.

They may have thought it was true

they only have monkeys reading books at the other end you know

£1.89 for a tiny bit of ham at my local shop. I know they have to compete with the likes of Tesco but COME ON!

Another thing, wouldn't make that list because it's only just happened but I was literally disgusted at this.

My brother-in-law looks after disabled kids. This lad he works with just had a brand new computer delivered, his mum and dad bought it for him and it's one of these super duper games ones that costs a lot of money. Long story short, it loses the BIOS settings every time he switches it off and on again. They rang support and they sent out a new BIOS battery (which it shouldn't need, the computer is one week old for fuck's sake). They fitted it and it didn't work.

So my brother-in-law rings them yesterday and they said to him, "does he unplug it at night?" He says "yeah, everything is unplugged at night." "Sir, that's why. PCs need to be plugged into the mains all the time or they will lose all the settings."

What a load of tripe, what utter, complete bollocks. These people work for a multinational computer company and they're telling customers complete and utter lies to get them off the phone so they can have a biscuit with Julie from reception.

I'm sorry but the company should be done for that. It's not a mistake, it's an out and out lie. Absolutely outrageous.
All of these so-called big-name PC manufacturers and sellers *cough* PC World *cough* are the same on their so-called technical support lines. I remember ringing a technical support line for a laugh a few years ago pretending to be a new computer user and said I had a problem with getting my computer to properly detect my printer and after pretending to go through the motions of some things they tried to suggest I do, even including opening my printer to check if the ink cartridge was fitted correctly and after replugging the cable back into the USB slot obviously the problem was fixed, but did they suggest checking connectivity and if the cables were connected properly? NO THEY DID NOT!!! That's even basic Level 1 of the OSI model for networking - checking physical connections, but this dillweed on the other end of the line didn't have a clue.

BT are just as dumb with broadband when I used to be with them, had a problem with an old Voyager 100 broadband modem (remember those? they proper sucked!), where my connection kept dropping. One technical support guy asked had I tried plugging just the modem directly to the telephone line without the computer, to which I piped up "and it runs on fresh air does it?", because as a USB device it got its power from the computer's PSU. Duh!!

I don't bother with technical support lines any more, I'm more than competent enough to fix my own problems, and be on hand to assist others with their computer issues.

Another two for you.

• My nose - every morning cement-like snot surrounds the hole that air circulates through. Six hours later I'm still extracting bloody (literally bloody) blocks of the stuff. All day I'm forcing air through my nose trying to shift some of it, and people look at me like I'm disgusting. It's painful lady. I'm in pain. I am trying to stop the pain. I'm not wiping my nose on your withered old face so go and find a hoodie to stare at.

• PES/FIFA rankers - so you pick Charlton, they pick Man United. So you pick a team with the same amount of stars, and then they pick Barcelona. You pricks, sorry, but that's all you are. "You can't have the same stars as me, then you might beat me!" Grow a spine, you complete wastes of space. Or even better yet, shove your controller up your [we interrupt this transmission to say that Jack Bauer is now banned from this thread.]

Last edited:
I wouldn't, I value my penis enough not to infect it with a plethora of STDs.

Saying that, I "would" most other people. The missus says I'm only attracted to ugly people, possibly because I have no standards, before bursting into tears and crying "I'm ugly aren't I". If I say no, she says I can't possibly fancy her then, if I say yes... Well fucking hell, what boyfriend in the fucking universe is going to say yes?

Davina McCall and the ginger one from Girls Aloud top my celebrity list. Am I an ugmo lover?

Lily Allens face annoys me, its that ugly.

Lily Allens attitude annoys me.

Amy Winehouse not being crucified annoys me.

The Mccann media circus annoys the hell out of me, and sorry to say it, but Madelienes fucking face annoys me because its everywhere and its always the same picture.

Back
Top Bottom