The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Why would lizard men dress up as real men and pretend they are on the moon?
That does seem silly, also seems silly to not just go to the moon when the most expensive part of the whole endeavour is sending the rocket to space, something they could not have faked.

And what exactly is so crazy or far fetched about the Moon missions?

Some people would be saying the same thing about passenger airplanes if they had never seen or tried one. "What a perfectly absurd idea, something weighing hundreds of tons, flying through the air? Sounds about as insane as something that's hundreds of thousands of tons, and made of steel, floating on water? Even sailing between places? I say you are mad, good sir, mad!"

Yeah but someone didn't fly to the Costa del Sol once, take some fake pictures and never try it again did they?
If costs of your trip to Costa del Sol were fat milions and there was, basically, fuck all on Costa del Sol (and you only flew there to show that your dick is bigger than your friends dick) then, yeah, you probably wouldnt come back either..

One thing that pisses me off; games deemed suitable for children having horrible monetisation mechanics in them, then people having the nerve to blame the parents for not knowing they’re in there before exposing their children to them.

It’s literally the most idiotic and naive thinking.

The alarms awaking in the modern mobile phones really really pisses me off. I think they are programmed to be ultra soft in our days. The lightest touch can make it go to snooze mode or even worse switch it off. The worst part is they have their own consciousness now and they seem to decide by themselves when to stop, making me be late in some occasions. I remember my old Nokia 3330 could alarm for the whole eternity if I wouldn’t get up to close it properly.

On the other hand the rrewind timer which I use to boil milk for my son, seems to work as the alarm should. It keeps pinging until you press the stop button, which is sometimes impossible when you boil milk during night carrying a baby in you hug.
FFS people they should work vice-versa!!!

You have to wash your hands before you go to pee for god sake, not really after thats just politeness towards others! Only exception is if you had two beers at least of course, then you can skip the washing part altogether.

I've got a three hour podcast here that says you're a liar. :LOL:

Also, re: thread title. FIFA 20.

Aye but we have stuff in common. I'm meaning my girlfriend, family, folk like that. :LOL:

A five hour drive through the Highlands yesterday. Barely a moment of peace. Either my other half reckons I know literally everything or it was questions for the sake of it.

Just got my TV licence bill.

Feels real good to know I'm paying for moronic political news reporters to chat about a guff in the wind.

It really pisses me off, when i play the mini game with the jumping dinosaur, on Google Chrome on Android, when the net is down and while i am on a new high score, the net comes back and the new record is lost.

Last edited:
People who indicate on the roundabouts when going straight. Im allowing indicating upon exit, coz it sort of makes sense.

But when I see a roundabout that has only two options - left or straight and I see some gobshites indicating right - it boils my blood. There is no right!!!
WiltedQuarrelsomeAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif
Or worse again - coming to the roundabout - indicating left.. then straight after indicating right.. then left again on the exit..
"bUt iM GOinG LEfT aND tHEn rIGht aND tHeN LeFT aGAin.."
tenor (14).gif
Jaysus...

People who indicate on the roundabouts when going straight. Im allowing indicating upon exit, coz it sort of makes sense.

But when I see a roundabout that has only two options - left or straight and I see some gobshites indicating right - it boils my blood. There is no right!!!
Or worse again - coming to the roundabout - indicating left.. then straight after indicating right.. then left again on the exit..
"bUt iM GOinG LEfT aND tHEn rIGht aND tHeN LeFT aGAin.."
Jaysus...
In Greece there are old people, over 65 years old, who drive tons of kilometers straight, having the flash indicator forgotten to ON!!!! ;)

In Greece there are old people, over 65 years old, who drive tons of kilometers straight, having the flash indicator forgotten to ON!!!! ;)
My dad (74) insists on not using indicators if there's no other cars around (half of them he can't even see because he's 74 years old and his eyesight is shit). He even turns his headlights off at night in certain areas when there's no other cars around because he "doesn't want to wake people up".

Oh, he also doesn't wear a seatbelt because, I quote, "if I want to get myself killed that's up to me, not the police". :CONF:How about, don't get yourself killed and don't be a dickhead?

I'm a firm believer that you should have to retake your driving test every ten years. Not even just the elderly, everyone. There are so many morons on the road (and so little police presence) that I hate driving, now. Used to love driving just 5+ years ago.

My dad (74) insists on not using indicators if there's no other cars around
If there's really no other cars around - he's got a point. Indicators are to show other road user where you intend to go. If there is no other road users, then... you know... :LOL:
He even turns his headlights off at night in certain areas when there's no other cars around because he "doesn't want to wake people up"
:LOL:
Such a gent!

..This reminds me!
There was an older guy in my workplace, who told me that at nights he is turning his light off on the country roads, before every bend, TO SEE if there are other cars incoming on the other side.

- ya know, kid, I will see their headlights and ill know there are other cars coming.
- ...but... what if the other guy had the same idea...??
- Wha? Nah! Who would have thought about that!?
- well, obviously, there are some! :LOL:

My dad (74) insists on not using indicators if there's no other cars around (half of them he can't even see because he's 74 years old and his .....
Μy grandfather used to drive up to 75. Bear in mind, that the Greek Law forces everyone over 65, to pass medical and eyesight exams every 2 years. ALSO bear in mind that cause we are GREEKS!!!!, if the authorized doctors are friends of yours they can certificate that you are able to see, even if you are blind :P
This resulted my GRANDPA from period of 71yo to 75 yo, was driving with official license-expansion by the state, but because he suffered from eye-cataract he could not even be aware if the ahead vehicle was moving , or standing still, he had problems to understand motion at general. :P

I do not even mention, if he was able to use, brakes, hand-brakes, headlights etc.... :P :D :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom