The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I'm still angry with no League Mode in PES 2013.... probably the best PES since PES 6.

Me too (you can play out a league mode of sorts in ML by turning off transfers)

Getting pissed off about own goals,a beautiful long shot/chip whatever,hits someone and it's an own goal?

I get it when someone bangs it in to his own net,but deflections etc.
That's bullshit.

Even worse,player A does a few players in,beautiful setup to player B who bangs it in via a deflection,both gets punished by not being in the stats sheet!

Related to that why don't they just have a chances created stat that is more important instead of assists. They do keep it now but you never see it. After all if player A goes past 3 players in a mazy dribble, squares it to player B in front of the goal who slices it wide, that's hardly player A's fault that player B is shit and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Clip someone in the penalty box as a last man,get a red card,penalty for the opposition and most likely a goal up the ass too,triple penalty.

I always thought it would be a nice twist to say to the attacking team (if it's a deliberate foul stopping a goal, such as a player diving on the line to handle it) - you decide,. Their player goes off and it's a penalty or he stays on and you get given the goal.

Anyway... how we're still charged admin fees for entirely computerised transactions.

That massively pisses me off too.

Mine for today is whoever has the money for the EFL Trophy tickets that was supposed to be played in March and couldn't because of coronavirus. Around 60,000 tickets were sold in total and somebody is still sitting on that money, well over a million pounds. No chance of it being played for months yet I would think but no mention of refunds. It's already over six months they've had it. It's not even about the money, it's the principle of it. Imagine if it were the other way around. We'll go to the game and pay you for it next year. Oh and ticketmaster had their £2.50 admin fee for all those too.
They could have just played the game anyway by now, long since lost interest in it!

Mine for today is whoever has the money for the EFL Trophy tickets that was supposed to be played in March and couldn't because of coronavirus. Around 60,000 tickets were sold in total andwell over a million somebody is still sitting on that money, pounds. No chance of it being played for months yet I would think but no mention of refunds. It's already over six months they've had it. It's not even about the money, it's the principle of it. Imagine if it were the other way around. We'll go to the game and pay you for it next year. Oh and ticketmaster had their £2.50 admin fee for all those too.
They could have just played the game anyway by now, long since lost interest in it!

Crafty gits! as of a few years back ( not sure about today's market) that would have earned you a £1000 a week interest.
They love making money out of "thin air" just like the bank's. Also pisses me off with online gambling site's, so happy to take your money in an instant, but when collecting winnings it takes 2-3 working days to come back, once again ensuring it sits in the bank a bit longer. :SNACK::RANT:

Also pisses me off with online gambling site's, so happy to take your money in an instant, but when collecting winnings it takes 2-3 working days to come back, once again ensuring it sits in the bank a bit longer. :SNACK::RANT:
That's if they haven't already limited your stakes for having the 'cheek' to win.

Related to that why don't they just have a chances created stat that is more important instead of assists. They do keep it now but you never see it. After all if player A goes past 3 players in a mazy dribble, squares it to player B in front of the goal who slices it wide, that's hardly player A's fault that player B is shit and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

That should deffo be put in the stat,I mean smart scouts/managers/fans recognise anyway,but since stats are a big part signing new contracts etc,it's needed to have stuff like that down in paper somehow.

I always thought it would be a nice twist to say to the attacking team (if it's a deliberate foul stopping a goal, such as a player diving on the line to handle it) - you decide,. Their player goes off and it's a penalty or he stays on and you get given the goal.
It's a tasty idea, wouldn't mind it.

Crafty gits! as of a few years back ( not sure about today's market) that would have earned you a £1000 a week interest.
They love making money out of "thin air" just like the bank's. Also pisses me off with online gambling site's, so happy to take your money in an instant, but when collecting winnings it takes 2-3 working days to come back, once again ensuring it sits in the bank a bit longer. :SNACK::RANT:
That's if they haven't already limited your stakes for having the 'cheek' to win.

Years ago I won a fair windfall (just short of five figures) and what a caper. It took weeks to get to my bank account. And when it did I was on holiday, so when I started splashing the cash my bank account was frozen. When the fun starts, stop.

Shoe's on the other foot in my house. I'm the recycling ultra. But recycling poses its own frustrations. There's tremendous pressure to recycle but it's still very hard to tell whether some packaging is or isn't. Labelling is still useless in some cases. I have an 'if in doubt, do' mantra - the people at the waste centre can sort it. Literally.

But - and here's something that pissed me off - I retrieved our newly-empty recycling wheelie bin from the kerb the other week and some dickhead had put dog shit in it. Bagged, granted, but no excuse. I was raging. I'm too polite to put rubbish in others' bins when mine are full, let alone an erroneous deposit like that.

I feel you. First day in our new house, and I found dog shit in our paper (!) bin. Not bagged, pretty nice welcome gift.

Only dog shit in the front garden makes me more angry. I take this personally.

The players as G. Xhaka and company who have sold their soul, and for that matter anybody that denies their lineage. They make millions from their club, why chose to play for Switzerland national team also? All they think is money, no self respect, so I say f them, blood is not thinner than water. No one will take any money with us once we gone nor will mean a shit, so live your life with self respect.
Wait, what? He's Swiss, right? What's the issue?

Wait, what? He's Swiss, right? What's the issue?
He is "Swiss" by Albanian immigrants parents. His brother, Taulant Xhaka plays for Albania NT.

As for the general topic, since modern football, all FCs are companies and all National Teams are mostly marketing gimmicks to promote, so I don't feel angry about occasions like this. Diego Costa playing for Spain, Deco playing for Portugal.
They are all decisions marketing-wise made by both players and NT federations.

The only player I know, that had some ideology over money, was the NBA top player Dirk Nowitzki, who used to pay the money insurance to his NBA team in order to play with Germany Basketball NT.

Or Totti that stayed exclusively to As Roma.

Basically of course it depends on each one's POV, but professional athletes are still professionals. So they make decisions depending on their career profit and not their heritage.

Good or bad, this is the world we live in.

Last edited:
I've always thought that players should have to declare a national side when they turn professional. Nationality shouldn't be as fluid as it is by FIFA's standards. Having naturalised players undervalues the purpose of international football and it doesn't sit well with me when players are poached or just decide to exploit their eligibility for a lesser footballing nation later in their career.

I've always thought that players should have to declare a national side when they turn professional. Nationality shouldn't be as fluid as it is by FIFA's standards. Having naturalised players undervalues the purpose of international football and it doesn't sit well with me when players are poached or just decide to exploit their eligibility for a lesser footballing nation later in their career.
Do you know that football has from the most strickt rules regarding nationalities? I mean you can have played for any U-21 natioanl team and then go to anothers Men's team, but once you played for a men's, you never go back. On basketball and volleyball you can change national team even in Men's level, when you match some criteria, like passport, etc.

And technically now it happens as you described, once you play for a Men's NT team, you are playing for them for life.

It's only competitive games. You could play for one country in a friendly and then turn your back on them (like Diego Costa).

I know it's stricter than most other sports (I know in some solo disciplines athletes will represent whoever funds them) but it just doesn't seem strict enough to me! I think where you were brought up defines your nationality, not where you play your football.

Forcing kids in U-18 teams to play LB, because they are fast and left-footed. Even if they have the scoring talent of Van Nistelrooy.

If I knew how to make gifis or such type of clips, I would do the same about you, reason : "Not using the Dark Theme"

BTW I like mixing soda pop with lemon sorbet. :)

Haha. I usually use dark themes where available but I think the one on here lacks definition and separation. Sorry mods.

That's a waste of good lemon sorbet. Here's another thing that pisses me right aff: how seldom sorbet appears on a menu, especially non-lemon. Sorbet is an amazing dessert, especially if you're hitting the booze after a meal. So refreshing. But it's pretty rare.

Back
Top Bottom