The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Any advice on getting through the pain, other than diazepam and exercises?
Apart from propping yourself up in a less painful position with pillows in a high back chair or on the bed. Nothing really, i too take painkillers for when its too bad. But hopefully for you the nerve will ease back after a couple of nights sleep.

The complication is that there now needs to be a modem and a router (not just a router) - and a whole new wire to deal with that doesn't come into the house anywhere near the TV equipment.

With the cable having to come in under the living room window, which is 20ft away from where the TV etc. is, I don't know whether he'll A) put the modem on the other side of the wall and then send a 20ft wire from that around the room to go into the router, or B) put a 20ft cable through which goes all the way around the room, to a modem which will be sat next to the router, and then connect that to the router with the world's shortest cable. I'm betting it's the former, just because the other side of the wall is clear, whereas the area where the TV is, is a nightmare of cables etc...

I bet its like you say the former, well lets hope so for common sense sake.

He'd shove his pubes in the disc drive, and that's just the start.
:LOL:

@Chris Davies might not help you,but I use the torment roll from hell on my back (ye olde foam roller)
Both as a precaution,and after using my back and core muscles a lot.
Has helped me a lot,I don't think I've been able to skateboard without it,it's been a good thing for me,and maybe something you should look in to once fit (or after speaking to your doctor)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCejLConocpzWWxhV3VrNzeQ

Cooking with Cade. Keeps appearing on my TLs. This was the first one I saw.

The joke gets old very, very quickly and what you're left with is celebrating a kid being a tit.
I noticed how the comments on all the videos have been disabled. No doubt for protection from the youtube tubes.

While i am here.........Idiots still letting off fireworks, For about the last ten nights, its sounded like the western front, but without the quiet. Although it is more sporadic now.
And people are supposed to be skint! :SHAKE:

I noticed how the comments on all the videos have been disabled. No doubt for protection from the youtube tubes.

While i am here.........Idiots still letting off fireworks, For about the last ten nights, its sounded like the western front, but without the quiet. Although it is more sporadic now.
And people are supposed to be skint! :SHAKE:

I've no doubt people with far less reserve than I also feel the same way about Cooking with Cade. No comments is maybe for the best.

Firework use does seem to be way up this year. Seems the bored teen market's thriving because there's nowt else to do.

I remember last year we played at home on fireworks night. We parked up and walked to the ground and it was like walking through an artillery attack! Explosions left, right and centre. Couldn't help thinking, well, there's a few thousand quid up in smoke for a few lights in the sky.

The Microsoft Bing searching algorithm.

Came closer to Bing due to a Google-less Huawei phone recently. Installed Google Chrome, but due to it being a workaround, and I get random crashes, I heavily rely to Huawei browser, having Bing as default search engine, and me being too lazy to change settings.

The result is a situation reminding me Yahoo! search of early 2000's.

Typing names of football players while editing PES on my PS4, on Google Chrome usually gives me 1st result player's Wikipedia page, 2nd players transfermarkt page, 3rd something wiki-transfermarkt related on different language variations , or soccerway-ogol page, 4th BBC/skysports News for player related etc.

Typing player name on Bing, gives me, a dentist in Sao Paolo, a priest of some religion spin-off, a historic figure with same name lived 150 years ago, 2-3 politicians/minister/major of that country/region/municipality with similar names etc... Transfermarkt or soccer/football related page, does not qualify even in the first page of results.

The Microsoft Bing searching algorithm.

Came closer to Bing due to a Google-less Huawei phone recently. Installed Google Chrome, but due to it being a workaround, and I get random crashes, I heavily rely to Huawei browser, having Bing as default search engine, and me being too lazy to change settings.

The result is a situation reminding me Yahoo! search of early 2000's.

Typing names of football players while editing PES on my PS4, on Google Chrome usually gives me 1st result player's Wikipedia page, 2nd players transfermarkt page, 3rd something wiki-transfermarkt related on different language variations , or soccerway-ogol page, 4th BBC/skysports News for player related etc.

Typing player name on Bing, gives me, a dentist in Sao Paolo, a priest of some religion spin-off, a historic figure with same name lived 150 years ago, 2-3 politicians/minister/major of that country/region/municipality with similar names etc... Transfermarkt or soccer/football related page, does not qualify even in the first page of results.

Must be hellish if you're editing African teams full of Toures, Traores, Diallos, Camaras, Cissokhos, Kones, Diarras, Diawaras, N'Diayes etc. Or Arabic nations where there are about 486 variations of everyone's name. 🙃

Workplace training. Most of it I've endured, at least. GDPR seminar this morning - halfway through a four hour slog and there's nothing, NOTHING, that I'll take into my day to day role.

At least I think of this and it makes me smile:

What a relief, thank God this happens also on civilized countries.

I was thinking it happens only in shitty countries like mine.

On Top of these, in some training seminars, they use to give you memorial scrolls that you participated. Some people tend to contain those memorial papers in their CV, like "biatch, I attended a 4-hour training webinar, on how to say goodmorning in the office". Very useful though :P

Cats fighting. There's one sticking it to my cat now, resulting in scratches, bites, vet trips and money to pay for vet trips. My cat's about twice the size of the wank, too, but an absolute pansy. I've also chased the aggressor away from two of the good guy cats in the area.

Me running outside with my jug of water:

Absolutely delighted to announce LinkedIn as something that pisses me off.

Here's to the social media platform providing holistic, engaging, dynamic experiences and solutions for clients in 2021!

#brownnosing #selfcongratulation #vacuous

Social media accounts using ugly or just plain wrong aspect ratios on their media content. Square video is a bugbear. Obviously cropped to make it IG friendly, but it just doesn't look right for the pan across, like this:

And Twitter images as 2:1 is another one. Then it gets chopped in the timeline. 16:9 all round, please.

Back
Top Bottom