The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I just hoped they'd hit me gradually over a day or two
Thats what I had. Following day my left hand was basically out of action. Couldnt move it.
..Just as one of my dogs decided its a great idea to eat a plastic cap and nearly died after. I had to carry him upstairs and give him a bath with one hand, trying to wash blood and puke of him. that was some adventure..

My mum is 80yrs old and suffers with COPD, she has had the first dose of astra zeneca, and has shown no side effects apart from a numbed arm that lasted a day. This was about a month ago.

Over the course of today I've been up and down. Left arm sore, and what almost feels like pins and needles in my mouth. Headache and tiredness coming and going in waves. Weird how everyone reacts differently, but them's the breaks! Not sure whether it'll be the same, less severe, or not not at all for the second dose.

Not sure whether it'll be the same, less severe, or not not at all for the second dose.
That was second dose, where I couldnt move my hand at all.. after first it only felt like someone gave me a proper punch in the arm.
Second was worse for most people that I know..
Then again - different vaccines, different people, different reactions - you might be lucky.

That was second dose, where I couldnt move my hand at all.. after first it only felt like someone gave me a proper punch in the arm.
Second was worse for most people that I know..
Then again - different vaccines, different people, different reactions - you might be lucky.

Crikey. Round two could be fun! Left arm feels like it's been punched now. Takes me back to school when you got your jabs then.

Every vaccine will have some side effects. Its your body adjusting and responding to it. Better two days of this than ending up in hospital (or worse).
What pisses me off much more are anti vaxxers. Especially the ones who decide not to vaccinate their kids.

Yeah but what about Bill Gates putting microchips in everyone and then the government can control your mind?

I have not had one yet, but my Mrs had the Pfizer and was rough as anything the day after the 2nd jab.
I know someone giving the jabs and she said that the Astra has the worse side effects after the first jab and Pfizer is worst after 2nd.
TBH I would take anything at the moment if it means I can get back to any sort of normality, although I don't think the world will ever be the same again.

Last edited:
Yeah but what about Bill Gates putting microchips in everyone and then the government can control your mind?
The wife recons she has nothing to lose either way and maybe under gubberment mind control I will finally fix the side gate..

Told her Im on it and there's no need to remind me every 6 months..

TBH I would take anything at the moment if it means I can get back to any sort of normality
Tell me about it.. rollout in Ireland is an absolute joke. I was just lucky and got it through the company, but I cant see any hope for the family anytime soon.

I was holding fairly well since last March, but last few weeks I hit the wall. Was really struggling mentally. I talked to few friends and (along with weather improvements) it helped me a lot. But at this point people are really worn out and normality is very much needed..

The wife recons she has nothing to lose either way and maybe under gubberment mind control I will finally fix the side gate..

Tell me about it.. rollout in Ireland is an absolute joke. I was just lucky and got it through the company, but I cant see any hope for the family anytime soon.

I was holding fairly well since last March, but last few weeks I hit the wall. Was really struggling mentally. I talked to few friends and (along with weather improvements) it helped me a lot. But at this point people are really worn out and normality is very much needed..

Went to leave a laughing emoji in relation to the first part. Second part made it quite inappropriate. There's been a marked difference in the last few months. All novelties have worn off. And the weather doesn't help.

What pisses me off is people who book a vaccine, then don't show up, FFS! if you don't want it fine, that's your choice, but don't screw it up for people that do. And if in the waiting they have been dissuaded by someone else, then they should keep their nose out. :RANT: rant over

;) the status quo is restored...WHATEVER YA W :COAT:

What pisses me off is people who book a vaccine, then don't show up, FFS! if you don't want it fine, that's your choice, but don't screw it up for people that do. And if in the waiting they have been dissuaded by someone else, then they should keep their nose out. :RANT: rant over

;) the status quo is restored...WHATEVER YA W :COAT:

Missed medical appointments in general. From speaking to people I know who work in that world, the amount of no-shows is appalling. I've had to cancel minor appointments before, but call at the first opportunity to let them know. To just not show up is a shite move.

I must admit lockdown hasn't bothered me really, maybe I'm just lucky and I'm certainly not saying that in a ooh look at me aren't I great way, I sympathise greatly with anyone who is struggling with it. I go for a walk most days which no doubt helps. I think the thing I'm missing the most socially is going to football.

I might also be the only person who hasn't used Zoom in the last year or indeed, ever!

Missed medical appointments in general. From speaking to people I know who work in that world, the amount of no-shows is appalling. I've had to cancel minor appointments before, but call at the first opportunity to let them know. To just not show up is a shite move.

On the next appointment they should let them wait in the waiting room until they are due and then tell them sorry the Doctor went home, he had something better to do.

You could also use the excuse that you have to shut down for a while as Bill Gates is installing an update.

I'm really in rage mode because of the damn capitalism and all his effects - example callcenter and mobilephone provider
🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 :MAD:

Just things like this...

[searches Twitter for recent, relevant example]

Aye, very nice. But what's your point, caller?
If they are just CG renditions, then yes what is the point. I could do myself some nice Armani, Boss, Gucci styles in CG but would still look like a tramp in my scruffs when i leave the house. :DD

Also having made what is undeniably a nice design (if pointless) is it a sign of the modern world that he leaves the sponsor on the shirt?

Yeah. If you're creating this ideal world scenario, you'd think you'd leave it out. Perhaps now a sponsor is seen as something vital to the shirt. For me, the dream is to have no sponsor!

Also having made what is undeniably a nice design (if pointless) is it a sign of the modern world that he leaves the sponsor on the shirt?
Yeah. If you're creating this ideal world scenario, you'd think you'd leave it out. Perhaps now a sponsor is seen as something vital to the shirt. For me, the dream is to have no sponsor!

I fear that in the future football shirts will become like F1, festooned with multi sponsors, i really hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

People (my wife included) that do not like or are afraid of the first and the last slice of bread-for-tost, cause of the wierd factory shape it has out-of-the-box. My wife always forces me to eat the first and the last pair of breads, each time we open a package and/or when it is running out.

I assume every good in life comes with a sacrifice cost! :BAND:
katselis_paradosiako_olikis_alesis_720gr.jpg

People (my wife included) that do not like or are afraid of the first and the last slice of bread-for-tost, cause of the wierd factory shape it has out-of-the-box. My wife always forces me to eat the first and the last pair of breads, each time we open a package and/or when it is running out.

I assume every good in life comes with a sacrifice cost! :BAND:
katselis_paradosiako_olikis_alesis_720gr.jpg

Can't beat a toasted crust!

Race retards in U.S.A. They regard all Asians as Chineses. How childish! Children in my country normally mistake all Caucasians for Americans. Whenever they see every white person they used to say "Look the American".

Last edited:
I'm really uncomfortable with the sweeping generalisations. Common descriptors in the UK: black, Chinese, Indian, Polish. Vast geographical regions reduced to four terms. So patronising.

That said, you can boil it down 7.5b people into two: wanks and good guys. Nothing else matters. We're all just trying to get by and it's all too short.

Back
Top Bottom