The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Hamit Altıntop (Real Madrid) ---> Fenerbahçe

that would be great for him + Fenerbahce...he is a great playe and i think he deserves to start each game not sit on bench..

if he thinks of football more than recieving sallary..

close to sign for new clubs are:

Verthongen (Tottenham)
Elia (Werder)
El Hamdaoui (Fiorentina)

We can discouss it here.. i think all good transfers for the players and the clubs..

Niang (Caen) -> Arsenal. He is having a trial in London. :)

Carroll to AC Milan on loan, could include an option to buy at the end of the year.
To buy Carroll Milan have said they would consider selling Robinho.

Poor decision if they do.

I think it's just silly speculation. Don't see how he'd fit in at all.

It's come from an interview with Berlusconis son, speaking after a meeting to discuss Aquilani, said that Carroll was another subject of decision.. It probably is still speculation, but still a bit serious as it comes from the son of the owner.

It's come from an interview with Berlusconis son, speaking after a meeting to discuss Aquilani, said that Carroll was another subject of decision.. It probably is still speculation, but still a bit serious as it comes from the son of the owner.

You're right, he did say that - but I think it was misinterpreted. He was asked who he liked at the Euros and he said Carrol for his physical presence. But the press being the press :COAT:

But anyway, I think he usually speaks bollocks. A bit like his dad :D

By the way, I didn't mean what you post is silly, just that the rumour itself is ;)

You're right, he did say that - but I think it was misinterpreted. He was asked who he liked at the Euros and he said Carrol for his physical presence. But the press being the press :COAT:

But anyway, I think he usually speaks bollocks. A bit like his dad :D

By the way, I didn't mean what you post is silly, just that the rumour itself is ;)

He does speak bollocks it's the first interview I saw from him and he said (paraphrased of course) "Carroll on loan? Perhaps, he was something we discussed (during the meeting regarding Alberto) we need to sign players like him for youth and CULTURE"

Andy Carroll? The giant Geordie with a drinking tendency? About as cultured as a hairy bollock!

Allan McGregor or David OSPINA---------->Besiktas

:?

Last edited:
Hamit Altintop (Real Madrid) --> Galatasaray

Galatasaray has announced on their website that they are current in negotiations with Real Madrid for Altintop.

Wilfried Bony (Vitesse Arnhem) --> Jiangsu Sainty

That would be mental if it's true, the guy has a lot of potential to make it in the Premier League.

Nicolai Jørgensen: Bayer 04 Leverkusen -> FC København (1 year loan)

This is a done deal as it's on the UEFA site, but I'm guessing UEFA isn't official enough to be posted in the other forum (despite them being holders of player registrations).

Paddy Kenny: QPR -> Leeds.
Daniel Carvajal: Real Madrid -> Leverkusen (5 Year contract)

Again these are both completed transfers.

Nicolai Jørgensen: Bayer 04 Leverkusen -> FC København (1 year loan)

This is a done deal as it's on the UEFA site, but I'm guessing UEFA isn't official enough to be posted in the other forum (despite them being holders of player registrations).

A deal being confirmed as 100% done on UEFA's site is official.

This could be posted in the other thread. There's no problem there.

Yeah all waiting on Ibra's approval and the deal can be through as soon as tomorrow. Weird how Milan valued this deal as they were close to selling Thiago alone for 50M. Now both for 65M.

Back
Top Bottom