The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

14725615042451.jpg

Joe Hart arrives at Turin airport.

Last edited:
Will be the third player who has left City for Torino, other 2 being Law and Bianchi

CrHQJC9WIAEGuWI.jpg:large

CrHW3u8XYAEl5Mu.jpg:large

Will definitely be watching their games this season.

Last edited:
Don't disagree there but Pep has him slimmed down and he looked good when he came on on Sunday. Was our best player for most of the 13/14 title winning season. Since then he has had injury problems but if he remains fit he will be a great addition. He will probabbly find La Liga easier too tbh. Underrated imo because he's more of the pre-assist player. Intelligent and never gives the ball away. Would have preferred to keep him as backup for Silva and KDB tbh

Wilf Bony (City) ---> Stoke (reportedly at Stoke's training ground)
Eli Mangala (City) ---> Valencia (reportedly having medical now)
Jason Denayer (City) ---> Galatasaray (reportedly having medical now)
All loans

Last edited:
Last season he played for Genk and Barely got a chance. This season he played in Holland and was very good...
Genk is my other favourite team and imo it was a shame he didn't play more, but perhaps he was bad at training...

Galatasaray summer transfers info

Bruma(Galatasaray) >>> Leipzig (15m€) (Almost done)
Sinan Gumus(Galatasaray) >>> Benfica (5.5m€)
L.Carole(Galatasaray) >>> Lyon, OM, Nice (5m€)

P.Roberts(Man City) >>> Galatasaray
Gomis(Swensea) >>> Galatasaray
Clichy(Free) >>> Galatasaray
Chiriches(Napoli) >>> Galatasaray
Asamoah(Juventus) >>> Galatasaray
Vida (Kiev) >>> Galatasaray
Khacheridi(Free) >>> Galatasaray

Reviving this thread a bit. :) I was actually going to start a new thread called "Transfer Unconfirmed Rumours" but saw that this one existed already. :)

I just read from a Spanish language website that Brazilian Giants (and reigning Copa Libertadores Champs) Flamengo are interested in none other than Isco!

https://www.fichajes.net/noticias/destino-isco-sudamerica-busca-copa-libertadores-20230110.html

I would love this signing. I'm a huge Libertadores fan and also Isco is one of my favorite players, a pure #10 in an era where pure #10's are very rare. After not performing as expected in Sevilla, Isco is now a Free Agent, and exploring several options. It would be awesome to see Isco in the Brasileirao and the Copa! Let's see what happens, rooting hard for this possible signing to happen.

Watched tonight Inter v Empoli on Dazn (germany). The commentary said that Milan Skriniar signed contract with PSG and leave Inter in Summer for free.

So not official source.

Back
Top Bottom