The Upcoming Movies Thread

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Its a comic2movie. I hope its good after seeing the failures of Catwoman, Daredevil etc. You might be able to dig up some comics on the net if you search.

The War of the Worlds will be a good one but the one im most looking forward to is Revenge of the Sith.

The new Fantastic Four movie looks great but then I have always been a sucker for a superhero story (Apart from Batman and Robin, that was shite)

The remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looks like another weird and wonderful movie from Tim Burton. That guy must be seriously fucked in the head

Yes, Charlie and the Chocolate factory will be fantastic, Burton's a brilliant director, and if I had to shag a man it would be Johnny Depp. Wonderful actor.

Yep, he did. I hope this Halo movie is good. I sense a flop... one of those corny/rubbish space action movies like Alien versus Predator.

PINK PANTHER lol...........................
If you saw the trailor when the guy puts the cyren* (SP)
it hits the old lady LOL..... :lmao:
And I love that song.
I cant wait till it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
juventus11 said:
PINK PANTHER lol...........................

Pack it in, Spam Boy. One more irrelevant comment in any thread and you are gone!

*siren...

anyhow, all of the above mentioned movies looks promising. albeit, i cannot wait for the release date of Sin City. wow, the trailor left me wanting more, and that (obviously) is a sign of a great movie.

-fb

thats true mate, i forget what movie it was, but the trailer sold the film pretty well and it was a poor production altogether. however i do not believe this to be one of those movies; hopefully im right, cuz im watching it for sure

-fb

I'm really eager to watch Revenge Of The Sith. Star Wars OWNZ ;)
Hide And Seek, been sometime I watched an horror movie. hope I get scared! :)
War Of The Worlds. How can Spielberg and Tom Cruise make a bad movie? :D

And also Constantine. Read great reviews about it. looks nice... maybe a great surprise hit-movie like The Matrix was!

Wouldn't mind seeing this Halo movie, although I keep thinking of that 'Wing Commander' in terms of game to movie. Just after completing Halo on the PC there, was very good.

Quite fancy WOTW too.

FD

danwin said:
Yes, Charlie and the Chocolate factory will be fantastic, Burton's a brilliant director, and if I had to shag a man it would be Johnny Depp. Wonderful actor.

I agree, watching him is the closest feeling to being gay for me.

Its not until next year but there is a remake of Warriors being done, anyone remember the original? I used to love it . .

WARRIORS . . . .Coming out to plaaaaayyy . . .

Back
Top Bottom