The "WHO I HATE IN THE CURRENT FOOTBALL WORLD" thread.

Yeah, that joostebrood is an angry guy. Dunno what his problem is.

ClassicD said:
Wenger - cos his interviews are always boring, and I agree he does have a foreskin face. His reaction when things go wrong during a match is always comical though, he looks to the side and shouts at his imaginary friend while slapping his own thigh.
:lol:

I agree about Motson. Was he the one that said something like "fantastic eyebrows" or something like that when Rooney headered the ball in a game?

PRICK

Man-Utd-v-Sunderland-3.jpg

PRICK

united_06.jpg

PRICK

r10870_25609.jpg

ABSOLUTE PRICK

keano.jpg

OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING PRICK!!!!

gary_neville99.jpg

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING FAT FUCKING FATHEADED FUCKING PRICK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Me+Baby.jpg

cal - neva - I weep for your future. Does it hurt you that much that I have a beautiful girlfriend, and all you have is an Irish gay-lover?

Anyway, Ian Gwyn Hughes pisses me off - who let him commentate on Match Of The Day!!??? He can`t help bringing up the Wales national team, and how "unlucky" they are every time he opens his mouth. Geek.

_1875279_hughes150portrait.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
greghalloween said:
I just dont like Guti either. He cant do anything right and I agree that he is whats wrong with Real Madrids 'Zidanes and Pavons'' policy

you people have been watching the wrong guti or something, he has been madrids best player for almost 2 months now, pavon ,zidane, raul bravo are the problem of the team not him,
on to players i hate = toldo, mancini

Mr HADJI-DIOUF, also the fact that he has done it more than once and is currently having another investigation by the FA says it all.

Ban the b*****d for life...

Me+Baby.jpg

Girl: "Oh I think I'm going to fall over, the sheer weight of this persons Gilbert rugby ball fat head is about to topple me, why can't he understand that the weight of his big fat head is really making me uncomfortable? Plus his brain is processing so information, between thinking about Manchester United, his diet and football players he hates........this is just too much, I think I'll slit my wrists, my neck muscles can't support his monster pear shaped fat head anymore........."

Joystick said:
Ninjabreaks, is that u at the bottom of cal-neva's post? Did you steal his bird or something? :D

Well I'm engaged, (she is American :shock: ) but as you can see from ninja's rotund head, he would be a hit with all ladies and I'm positive that if my fiancee saw his pumpkin head she would drop me in a second.

Joystick said:
So whats the beef with you two then?

Sorry, really nosy...:freak:

I think its sexual tension to be honest. I've always had a thing for fat, insecure, manure fans. His sexfat just drives me wild.

(See the diets thread in the OT section.)

yazoo said:
you people have been watching the wrong guti or something, he has been madrids best player for almost 2 months now, pavon ,zidane, raul bravo are the problem of the team not him,
on to players i hate = toldo, mancini
In CL Guti has been a joke. Booed by his own fans.

cal-neva wrote: Well I'm engaged, (she is American :shock: )
Someone has to marry them! I won`t do any Irish and Amercian jokes, way too lame.

Well, I have dug out a picture of the beautiful Irish-American couple:

ugly10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Takes me 5 minutes to name all of them in my mind. Here is my list
Pires-Loves to dive and thinks he's so decent in dribbling
Ljunberg-Same occasion as Pires but the only difference is that he got some speed
Hendrie-A cheating bastard that should of get his ass kicked
Diouf- You guessed it his behavior on the pitch is intolerable
Shearer- He thinks he's the boss or something in Newcastle!?
Ashley Cole- I hate him thanks to him that Arsenal loss alot later
Rivaldo- Yea, i know he's good but i hate him

Zidane overrated!????!!? He is a sublime player (ok, not the player he used to be) and C.Ronaldo is NO WAY overrated - he has done tricks I have never seen on a football field before and he is only 19!!!!

ninjabreakz said:
C.Ronaldo is NO WAY overrated - he has done tricks I have never seen on a football field before !

Exactly what I mean with overrated, his tricks aren't special at all. Even worse so, most of the time they are as ineffective as they can be.

Back
Top Bottom