The "WHO I HATE IN THE CURRENT FOOTBALL WORLD" thread.

Yes Phil Neville= "Pure Shit and he knows it", how does he keep getting picked for England when there are much better players than him in the lower divisions? And of course he'll never leave the security blanket that is Manure because he'll be shown as the truly shit player he really is....loyalty my arse...

Zidane overrated? heh good one....

Ljungberg- Too girly to play football.
Shearer- Has to start the match or goes mad with manager.

jogi said:
C. Ronaldo has no end product. Usually the only thing his tricks amount to is slowing down the offense.
neither you nor dom watch him with any objectivity, he gets crosses in all the time, he also tires a team out cause usually two players sprint after himi all game...

Yeah I have to say he (Christian Ronaldo) is a special player. Probably Man Utd's best player, certainly their most entertaining to watch. He does do a lot of tricks, but he also makes runs, dribbles and gets a few decent shots in on most games.

csaunders said:
neither you nor dom watch him with any objectivity, he gets crosses in all the time, he also tires a team out cause usually two players sprint after himi all game...

Can't say I agree with the crossing, as Cristiano Ronaldo usually prefers ball hogging.

Don Domenico said:
Can't say I agree with the crossing, as Cristiano Ronaldo usually prefers ball hogging.
That was last season, mate, he has sorted it out since Euro 2004. He can play some devil-ish balls into the box, though. Anyway, WHY IS THAT A REASON TO DISLIKE HIM!?!?

I don't hate Ronaldo, but I agree he isn't as productive as a player in that position should be, although he has improved. Look at the service RvN got from Beckham, his form has not been as strong since they sold Beckham either and Ronaldo doesn't get as many assists. He is young yes, and he will improve provided he doesn't get crocked badly, but for all his excitement he simply isn't as valuable on the pitch to Man Utd as Beckham was.

Oh and I hate Dave Jones, always have, miserable git in addition to being a scouser (not that there's anything wrong with the scousers, but miserability doesn't go well with that particular attribute).

Alan Shearer, the boring, arrogant wanker. I hate his goal celebrations, too. Great finisher though.

jhartson4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Domenico said:
Exactly what I mean with overrated, his tricks aren't special at all. Even worse so, most of the time they are as ineffective as they can be.
Absolutely agree! He thinks he's in the circus or something and falls down with just 1Newton force exerted on him! and I really hate Diouf too, something seems wrong with his brain

Ernesto efendi :

kendi evimizde nasi cakti AMA 2 tane, kolaymi kadikoyde oynamak

Sampiyonlar ligine bile giremeyen ezikler olarak SU-SA-CAK-SINIZ !!!!

codex said:
Ernesto efendi :

kendi evimizde nasi cakti AMA 2 tane, kolaymi kadikoyde oynamak

Sampiyonlar ligine bile giremeyen ezikler olarak SU-SA-CAK-SINIZ !!!!

hahahahha, against a C Team of Manchester.

ulan biliyordum böyle laflar edeceginize, rezilsiniz iste.

Did anyone else here watch the Sky Sports News coverage of the Champions League games tonight? Phil Thompson was watching the Liverpool game with Matt Le Tissier, and really FOOKED ME OFF! The guy is such a twat! He was sooooooooooooooooo bias - I know he is a Liverpool fan through and through, but fuckin` hell, try and contain youself. Everytime Matt Le Tissier was asked to comment on the match, Phil Thompson butted-in with his bias views. At one point he even said to Matt "I`m not covering a game with you again!"

images
<------------ TWAT

Fatty - he dived again today to get his team another dubious penalty, dont like him or the donkey of a number 7 who plays for them too - What was it ? Not one shot on target in Euro2004!!.

Ernestito said:
btuncaysus.jpg

what an idiot.he made the second goal for his team, it was 4:2 and look at what he is doing :D

this player tuncay will be very very good player in europe, anyone saw his first goal :D

ernesto beye mesaj :

bomba gibi goller, helal olsun sana , helal olsun tuncayim ! sizin ezik oldugunuz nerden belli tr'den bir takim olarak sevineceginze ezik oldugunzundan boyna otuyorsunuz, du bakalim sizleride sus-tu-ra-caz !

Hat- Trick anyone ? :mrgreen:

@codex:

tuncay a great player in europe? haha, not even the half of nihat.

you want to kick us? remember how we kicked your sweet ass a few weeks ago ;)

Ernestito said:
@codex:

tuncay a great player in europe? haha, not even the half of nihat.

you want to kick us? remember how we kicked your sweet ass a few weeks ago ;)

hat trick anyone ? i think the first goal tells much about tuncay :D

Probably the player I hate most is Ashley Cole. I don't know if it's just the name Ashley, or the way he lunges in at every challenge and then over-reacts and rolls around crying at every graze he gets. He's one of the few players who I would actually like to see injured (properly injured - not just lying castrated on the pitch for a minute). When donkey face Rudd kicked him at OT I didn't feel sorry for him. Especially when he somehow managed to play on. HE ALWAYS PLAYS ON!

350fivelive_cole_campbell.jpg

I don't like Phil Thompson's commentary either. And I support Liverpool! He's very stuck in his ways. It looks like NOTHING could changes his opinions.

Bellamy, Savage and Mills - hate them (actually it's more pity). ITV commentators - hate them. Steve Warnock (Sheffield United boss) - HATE him.

People keep forgeting Beckham was in his prime at 28 producing service for RVN and then folks compare his crosses with a teenager of 19 C.Ronaldo. who is still learning.

I HATE M.Owen coz of his big head and he is a cocky little shit.
I HATE Kezmen for saying he will become top scorer in his first season.
I HATE Glenn Hoddle who is an arrogant cunt ass wank face.
I HATE myself but that doesnt matter!!
I HATE Heskey bcoz he is a waste of space and he just looks big and dumb and should never of gone to euro2004 ahead of Smith and defoe
I HATE that crystal palace manger (Ian Dowie i think) his face is disgustin!!
I HATE ROBBEN he looks like he is 44 not 20, the guy is losing hair already
I HATE the Real madrid president Perez what a dick its his fault real madrid are so crap.

Milanista said:
I hate:

Tubby Vieri
MATERAZZI
Vieira
Lehmann
Rivaldo
Crespo
Capello- i admit hes the best coach around
Mourinho

I'm Surprised that ADP is not on your list but here's one of mine for obvious reasons:

espulsione_g.jpg
;)

Noooooooooo bobo you revived the pains that were hidden in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that asshole, his face is just asking for it isnt it?

I hate Lee Carsley...pretty much from Saturday until next time we meet (just kidding).

Real hate however, is reserved for anyone earning in a week what most earn in a year, and NOT trying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38210000/jpg/_38210141_lennon220.jpg[img]

ARSEHOLE. Any man who upsets the nicest man in football alan shearer deserves a kicking.Lennon forced the issue at filbert street and Martin o'neil had to defend his love child.

Alucard said:
I HATE ROBBEN he looks like he is 44 not 20, the guy is losing hair already

LOL. Disregarding the first two words of the sentence above I would agree, but Robben is a ridiculously talented footballer, whose years are ahead of him; physically, mentally & skillfully. You cannot doubt his ability.

Just for the record, I am a Spurs fan.

Henry, utter twat. His celebration the other week from scoring the penalty afer missing one the week before says it all, he thinks he is god.

Back
Top Bottom