The "WHO I HATE IN THE CURRENT FOOTBALL WORLD" thread.

N

ninjabreakz

Who do you hate in the current football world? Who makes you cringe everytime you see him kick a ball, or giving his pre-match (or post-match) analysis. Why do you hate him (or her)? It could be a pundit, a manager, a player, a referee . . . anyone. Post with pics!!!! (If you can).

I will start the ball rolling with Craig Bellamy. I have heard he is a racist, he is a whinger, and he thinks he is World Class just because he plays for Newcastle. He is a wa**ker!!!!!

d10726.jpg

This could turn into a great thread.

My first nominee is Teddy Sheringham. He hates Arsenal and we hate him. We have some great songs about him and he has played for 2 of our most hated rivals, Utd and Spurs (twice!!). What a wanker.

His stand out moments came when he first scored for Spurs against us and he kissed his badge. He then went to Utd and scored against us and kissed his badge again. What a wanker!!

sfnted16082003.jpg

In fact here he is again, about to kiss another badge. Tosser.

Last edited:
I hate Stuart Pearce - I think he was overrated, and his bloody face after he scored that penaltly for England. When I was at Old Trafford for Man United V West Ham on New Years Day 2002 (3-1 to us) I sitting next to the tunnel the players run out of - we didn`t stop giving Pearce grief all game! It was class. Pearce - YOUR A WANKER!

BBT114prod.jpg

Materazzi (is he still at inter ?), robbie savage, kieron dyer (I'm A Toon Fan As Well) and
probably most of all El Hadji Diouf (dirty cheating disgusting twat that he is )

also would agree on bellamy if he played for any other club

I don't think i hate anybody. I mean there's hate and there's hate. Sure, i think Kim Milton Nielsen (ref) is a bit of a dopey tosser, and Mihajlovic shouldn't be in football, but hey, it's only football. Having said that all top flight footballer's are essentially chav's with cash to burn, and most whinge far too much. Whinge when you're underpayed in a real job.

Francesco Totti must be one of most unfai player I have seen. Everytime I watch him he is doing hidden kicks not to mention his spitting. Just a bad loser.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I don't think i hate anybody. I mean there's hate and there's hate. Sure, i think Kim Milton Nielsen (ref) is a bit of a dopey tosser, and Mihajlovic shouldn't be in football, but hey, it's only football. Having said that all top flight footballer's are essentially chav's with cash to burn, and most whinge far too much. Whinge when you're underpayed in a real job.
When I say "hate" I mean it in a tongue-in-cheek way. Don`t take it so seriously!

You hate Pearce, man, u wana get outta this forum now, the guy is a legend in England. Just goes to show you what the 'fans' at OT know about football!!

I think David Pleat should be banned from football, he doesnt seem to have a clue!

I`m sorry to pick on Newcastle today, but I HATE Souness. The guy has no personality whatsoever - how does he get his team motivated for God sake!?!? He ALWAYS moans after every game he loses or draws!

gsouness7.gif

loz said:
You hate Pearce, man, u wana get outta this forum now, the guy is a legend in England. Just goes to show you what the 'fans' at OT know about football!!

I think David Pleat should be banned from football, he doesnt seem to have a clue!
I`m English and proud - fuck it - Pearce is a wanker. I`m glad the donkey dont play for us anymore!

blatter.jpg

lennart_johansson.jpg

No it's not Scorsese^....

Anyway both of these men are tossers.

I agree Bellamy is a right prick, somebody needs to give him a proper kick....

Thats a great post mate - Sepp Blatter is a steaming pile of Jabba-the-Hut shit.

000BC64E-4351-103B-ABB480C328EC0000.jpg
This is the most bias pundit and co-commentator I have ever witnessed - when Middlesbrough were playing in Europe last week he wouldnt shut up about the good old days at Anfield. P R I C K!

Loz - He is just one of those players I didn`t like mate. I didnt even rate him. I bet he is actually a nice guy in real life, but I still don`t like him. You aint related to him are you? Have I hit a nerve? ;)

It has to be Totti for me. He's such a great talent but then he ruins everything when he starts to fould people. He's just a bad loser.
He better move to a better club for the sake of his future.

god there are so many players i hate!
off the top of my head i really don't like henry, vieira, diouf, fowler, mills, shearer, kewell, there are soo many more but i can't remember them all at the moment. there are loads more that i will hopefully remember later

i have to say though i respect them as some of these as footballers and as great players (namely - henry, vieira and shearer) but i just don't like them :D

ninjabreakz said:
Loz - He is just one of those players I didn`t like mate. I didnt even rate him. I bet he is actually a nice guy in real life, but I still don`t like him. You aint related to him are you? Have I hit a nerve? ;)
Nah i aint related. I just cant help but admire someone that won over 70 caps with limited skill and a whole heap of passion and commitment. He'd have done anything for the English cause. He wasnt arrogant, although he might have come across as suchon the pitch, but i just think that was because he always gave 100% whenever he played. . . I just dont see how u can dislike the fella?

Arsene Wenger, the cunt infuriates me, the most hypocritical twat in football, sees every thing his opposing team does and quite a few things they dont even do, and then has the audacity to see and say fuck all when his own players run around diving, kicking ,spitting, and elbowing people.
And he has a face that looks like its made from a foreskin too.

Diouf - repeated spit offender, be it a player or a fan, plus he's crap and ugly to boot.

Bellamy - moaning little cnut who thinks he's better than he is, also a poser.

Sam 'we never get penalties' Allardyce - wish he'd stop trying out that tache, it looks terrible. Plus I think he looks like a butcher, I bet he has his own shop.

Wenger - cos his interviews are always boring, and I agree he does have a foreskin face. His reaction when things go wrong during a match is always comical though, he looks to the side and shouts at his imaginary friend while slapping his own thigh.

Motson - orgasmic "RRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEY" when the guy as much as looks at the ball.

Mark Hateley - stuttering tosser, how he ever got a commentary job I'll never know.

Rob McLean - someone get me a rifle, now! Most boring guy on earth.

Peter Lovenkrands - because he's a cheat, plain and simple.

Jim Jeffries - I swear, this guy would win the lottery and still find something to cry over. Moaniest guy ever.

Currently I hate players whom cheats and cons the Ref in games.Read up V-I-E-I-R-A.I mean,hes world class but the way he dived at Anfield shouldnt be allowed in the game.I also hate players disrespecting other players.Read up D-I-O-U-F. Hes a wanker and if I were Arjan de Zeeuw,I'd sock his chin there and then.I gotta take my hat off for the Pompey skipper for 'taking it in' without making a fuss,pure class,superb player as well!.

Great posts guys - I cant stand Vieri, either. I also think is really overrated.

Back
Top Bottom