The Wolf 2005 Evolution Patch PES4 PC - Full Release

TheWolf

Premiership
7 August 2003
Texas, USA
Manchester United
Ok, before people explode, this isn't a brand new patch as such. It's 3.0 with the new 0_text (including the new balls, uniforms built into the .afs, new boot pack, Santiago Bernabeu and a few other tweaks), a new e_text.afs (including the new ball names, some new menu icons and backgrounds) and a new option file (only slightly updated from the last one but the newest version until the end of the January transfer window). Also, there is no KitServer program in this patch as the uniforms are included and there is no need to apply the Furry Evolution sound patch as the .afs is included with them built in. All this patch requires is dragging and dropping to work.

This full patch is really to help the newbies who have a lot of problems patching and those with no real bandwidth problems who just want the latest patch. The patch is the biggest yet because of the inclusion of the patched sound .afs.

A new option file will appear after January and I'm going to include all the transfers and tweaks people have given me since the 3.0 release. I'll try to incorporate everything people have sent me in the next option file release including line-ups appearances etc. I'll also allocate the correct boots for players where I can in the next option file.

Anyway, the links (awaiting FileFront verification but I'll post the links immediately when I have them):

File 1: http://files.filefront.com/3777742
File 2: http://files.filefront.com/3777757
File 3: http://files.filefront.com/3777756
File 4: http://files.filefront.com/3777800
File 5: http://files.filefront.com/3777775
File 6: http://files.filefront.com/3777764
File 7: http://files.filefront.com/3777763

Boomtown Download Link:
http://download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=6915

Also, I've made the .rar files with a self-extracting feature so that you just have to double-click part 1 and the files automatically extract. you then just have to move them to the locations explained in the Read Me and you're good to go!

Remember, if you have much patching knowledge you can pretty much build upon 3.0 yourself and incorprate the changes although a lot of people have struggled with regerating the .afs to put in the new balls.

For people who have crash problems after installing this patch it is because of the new balls and the TnL graphical requirements on your PC. For 95% of people who have issues, this is solved using a program called 3D analyzer. http://www.3dcht4u.de/3dc/kfd53t5fes8z/3d-analyze.zip

Make sure you're using DirectX 9 or higher (from Microsoft website but you should have it anyway). Here's a guide by 'misiki' from Soccer Gaming:

1. open 3d-analyze, click 'select'

2.select PES4.exe ex)Programfiles\konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 4\
Pes4.exe

3.check
emulate hw tnl caps
force sw tnl
force 16bit zbuffer

4.click 'RUN'

3D Analyzer has some problems with KitServer I think but then with this patch you shouldn't need to use KitServer anyway. For those wanting to use their own uniforms, I believe a new version of Graphics Studion allowing you to import directly into the uniform .bin files will be available within the week.

CONTENTS:

Option File 3.1 (included in 'folder1') CONTENTS:
- 100% Correct player, team, stadium & league names.
- Corrected player call names (where available) for ALL club & national team.
- Up to date transfers.
- Over 50 additional new players created with FM2005/CM4 data and added to squads.
- Leeds United replace PES United.
- Fenerbahce replace WE United.
- Unreal players from PES & WE United teams edited over with real players.
- *** DUPLICATE PLAYERS REMOVED *** (In the edit section Konami always display the players
in the original teams when you use 'Edit Player' regardless of what changes/transfers you
have made. For this reason, you will still see the edited players in the original teams
although when you go to 'Edit Team' or play any other mode in the game, everything will
be updated.)
- Updated squads, starting line-ups & formations for many club & national teams.
- Squad numbers updated for English Premier League.
- Many thanks to all those who helped with squads, formations, starting lineups etc. &
apologies to those whose adjustments I didn't have time to implement.

2005 Evolution Patch CONTENTS:
- ALL Official Uniforms included (by kEL, Spark, OPM, Dr.X Ray, cfdh_edmundo,ibo, Javeplus
JuyLE, Yogui, Burgy, Tiptoe, Fabiano, Daikirai, youyou, Bensab, Biker_Jim_UK, Calenulma
__cOoL__ & any others I may have forgotten to thank.)
- High Quality Badges & Flags (by Higgs & The Wolf)
- League & Cup logos (by Higgs)
- 2D Uniforms (by Higgs)
- Title Screen (by pep_sa)
- Many more real team call names.
- New balls (by Ariel from Soccer Access)
Classic Ball --> Adidas Roterio
Plain Ball --> Nike Blue Aerow
Roteiro --> Nike Geo Merlin
Pelias --> Nike Yellow Aerow
Finale --> Adidas Fernova
SY1 --> Nike Red Aerow
SY2 --> Adidas Red Finale
- New ball names in the menus.
- New Backgrounds Patch (by FCH with amendments by The Wolf)
- High Quality Ad-Boards (by FCH)
- Many more new Supporters Flags & Updated Others (by Asmo, Mazimo, cfdh_edmundo & Various)
- Referee Uniforms (by kEL)
- Shoes (by Spark)
- 'CC-Patch AIO v3 PES4 PC' Chants & Environment Patch (by Solidus J2K)
- U2: Beautiful Day Main Menu Music
- Form Guide
- Uniform Number Pack - 1=Puma, 2=Adidas, 3=Nike, 4=Umbro (by Spark)
- Stadium: St. James' Park (by crazyaxel21)
- Stadium: Parc des Princes (by crazyaxel21)
- Stadium: Nou Camp 2.0 (by Sin3-16)
- Stadium: San Siro Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: Dortmund Westfallen Stadion 1.0 (by crazyaxel21)
- Stadium: Djurgarden Rasunda Stadion (by crazyaxel21)
- Stadium: Highbury Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: Stamford Bridge Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: Anfield New (by Haukur Gudnason)
- Stadium: Old Trafford Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: Delle Alpi Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: Stadio Olimpico (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
- Stadium: De Kuip (by crazyaxel21)
- Stadium: Santiago Bernabeu (by FCH)

Last edited:
wolf, i notice the classic germany has a big logo in front of the strip when playing...............-_-~~~how to solve it

mancyrix said:
wolf, i notice the classic germany has a big logo in front of the strip when playing...............-_-~~~how to solve it

I'll release a small fix once I've updated the uniforms after the new version of Graphics Studio comes out.

great patch

noticed old england kits tho and man city , aston villa and middlsborough kits need updating

the nike balls are awesome

hello,
I just put your patch on my game.. it's a great patch but I would like to have some more infos..
what exactly contain the e_text.afs and th e_sound.afs??? are they important for the patch (name of player, team or things like that?).
In fact i'm french, installed a french game and after i patch the the game as described, i have in the folder dat 6 files instead of 4 :
e_text.afs
e_sound.afs
o_text.afs
o_sound.afs
f_text.afs
f_sound.afs

and when i play the game, all menus are still in french and i heard that they've to be in english? I've played just a little and it seems that the real names are here,
do I need to erase the f_text or not?
thanks for the answer..

FrE3mAn said:
hello,
I just put your patch on my game.. it's a great patch but I would like to have some more infos..
what exactly contain the e_text.afs and th e_sound.afs??? are they important for the patch (name of player, team or things like that?).
In fact i'm french, installed a french game and after i patch the the game as described, i have in the folder dat 6 files instead of 4 :
e_text.afs
e_sound.afs
o_text.afs
o_sound.afs
f_text.afs
f_sound.afs

and when i play the game, all menus are still in french and i heard that they've to be in english? I've played just a little and it seems that the real names are here,
do I need to erase the f_text or not?
thanks for the answer..
Simply delete your "f_.xxx" files and rename the "e_.xxx" ones into "f_.xxx" after that. So you just need to change the first letters.

definitly it 's a great job you've done wolf... after the little thing you've told up done, I enjoy the background, music and things like that but I have to notice 2 not too good things...
When I want to start a training cession from the start menu, the game crash!
and also for the language.. for some of us french fellows, it's a bit annoying to have everything translate in english (especially for the training part where some useful advice are ) and I wanted to know if i can do something a bit like with PES3 with AFS explorer to keep your file but with text in french??
And in fact if I keep the f_text and f_sound which improvement will disappear? all the real player name will stay? if I have correctly understand, in the e_text it's "only" the correct shoes, short and uniform ans the music and background??? that's it no? will I keep your great balls??

thanks for our answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the hard work wolf, your patch is excellent and I appreciate all the hours you mut have put in!

Can I just flag a couple of minor errors i've found whilst having a quick match with England

Squad Numbers - Michael Owen should number 10, Wayne Rooney number 9, you have these the wrong way around.

Also, the shirt lettering for England isn't right, I don't know if this is because you only had a limited number of styles to input but it should look a bit more rounded, the style used in the patch seems very jagged

This is should be how it looks
EnglandHLSNo9.0304c.gif

and how it looks in game
england.jpg

hope that helps and thanks again!

Last edited:
I spent all day downloading the patch yesterday, but am getting unexpected end of rar errors.

Should I be using any specific version of winrar??

Cheers

Dear Wolf ur work is awesome :D

Me and a couple of friends wanna offer our help for ur project about the Italian Serie A.
We could manage some transfers that are missing, we could set up also all the right formations for every team and the right shirt number.

Let me know if u are interested, PM me and i'll give u my msn contact

;)

Mattini Lambini said:
Also, the shirt lettering for England isn't right, I don't know if this is because you only had a limited number of styles to input but it should look a bit more rounded, the style used in the patch seems very jagged

This is should be how it looks
EnglandHLSNo9.0304c.gif

and how it looks in game
england.jpg

hope that helps and thanks again!
There are only 2 letter styles in game, neither of which look like the England one

hey wolf, great job mate, just a quick question..

Are the kits already in the 2005 patch less detailed?

With kitserv, there is an option to have better textures for all kits...

Anyway i can improve the textures for all kits without kitserv ?

thankyou

great patch..really huge..!!

but one question..how can I change the goals back to normal because I don't like the collored nets?

Ronald

Only played a couple of games, but great patch from what I can tell.
Though the Dortmund formation is wack, but that's easily fixed.

Keep up the good work Wolf!

erm wolf.... do u mind if u remove those "extra" players tat u created yourself from the option file in your next release? they are ruining my masterleague... e.g elvis hammond in fulham and gram pederson in blackburn?

one problem with the option file (never had this problem in earlier versions):

I play with Arsenal and when I play online using my pre-made formation using the loading "trick" (I made it in offline mode of course), Pennant and henry are inverted, so Pennant is in online mode where Henry is in offline.

It's strange, why did you invert those 2 players in the offline mode ?

There's one thing worng, I think you got the Vapors and Total 90 III's the wrong way round. All the Total 90 players are wearing vapors, like C.Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand. And all vapor ones wearing total 90III, like henry.

Great patch, very nice kits and design
I just noticed that free training doesnt work for me, i get a fatal error

Back
Top Bottom