• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

The worst team

WWE

Non-League
4 May 2006
lol..i know Other C blank teams lol

i think levante or recreativo or some of other a

moe357

Non-League
11 April 2004
lol..i know Other C blank teams lol

i think levante or recreativo or some of other a
I actually enjoy playing with those :p If im lucky i can get 1-0 wins only thing that kills me is how half your team are out of stamina by the 70th min and if your playing with 3 subs there really isnt much you can do :p

kdjac

League 2
3 May 2004
Ireland
Lorient or Heracles.

Maybe Heracles but Lorient have 2 very pacy wingers, won games online with both vs div 2 players :)

So im still looking atm its heracles god they are shit and the main striker is slower than a bus with no wheels.

kdjac

Top Bottom