the Zlatan Ibrahimovic thread

FC: Will you finish your career at PSG?

ZI: I have a contract until 2016. I will be 34 next season and I don't see myself continuing to play at the top level after that. So probably the answer is yes.

My reaction gif was for that quote especially (that nobody seemed to get :D)

The Swedish disabeled football team qualified for the WC in Brazil and asked Zlatan a signed shirt for an auction to pay for their tournament expenditures.
Zlatan did better than that, he just payed for all their expenditures: 40.000 euro's.

Big respect.
I actually already posted that on the Thoughts Blog :)
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=2949219&postcount=97

Say whatever you want about him, he's one of the best footballers in the world AND he's not stupid. I think, he plans everything he does and he certainly is no bad guy, even if he has some escapades every now and then.

Just made the gif so here you go :D

FriendlyGrandDarklingbeetle.gif

It's a shame he wouldn't go back to Ajax or Malmo to finish his career but you can't argue how good he's been for so many years.

Will be a massive loss to the footballing world when someone as talented and entertaining as him hangs up his boots. One of my favourite players.

Following his latest goal for Sweden, Zlatan has now scored in every single minute for his country.

A little more detail:

10678580_10150406935704982_3809563473682969282_n.png

lol that's like 3.7 goals a game, zlatan is obviously a quality player but this is bullshit.

haha i know, that's his goal tally for both club & country appearances (almost 700 matches).
"Only" 50 goals scored for his country.

I thought that was pretty clear as you can see "total:369" down there. Sorry about that, should've been more precise.

Ibrahimovic: 'When the red card happened the worst thing was the Chelsea players. I felt there were 11 babies around me.'

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom