Theo Janssen - A tribute

joostebrood

Premiership
4 March 2002
During the Ireland - Holland friendly a player came on the pitch in the 83th minute or something. His name is Theo Janssen and with a few very good passes and some nice one touch plays he showed some of his amazing talent.
At 25 years old, Theo is still playing for Vitesse, because he was born and raised in Arnhem (that's where Vitesse plays) and he gets homesick once he leaves Arnhem for too long. At age 17 he was considered maybe an even bigger talent than van der Vaart, van Persie etc. His left foot is world class and he has the true warrior spirit on the pitch. Also, he has no front teeth I think and he is pretty chubby. He smokes about a pack a day and from what I've heard, he's regularly found at the Korenmarkt (THE place to go out in Arnhem).
I seriously believe Theo has all the potential to become a great player. I'm glad van Basten picked him for the EC qualifiers in September. At least, he's in the 24 men squad, so they might drop him anyway. I hope our international friends will also acknowledge this talent. Here here is:

img-140806-122.onlineBild.jpg

There's this magazine in Holland called "Hard Gras."
Once every 2 months there's an edition and it's mostly journalists and such who write a small book about something concerning footy.

Last time a reporter, he being a big fan himself, followed vitesse for an entire year. He went everywhere.
He talked about all the honest, hardworking and extremely loyal employees and volunteers.
He also talked about the mad trainer, who actually managed to give the exact same press conference and match analasys after every match.
He also talked about the players, lazy arrogant and extremely dull. With some really insane blokes.

But to top it all, there was Theo Janssen. He is revered in Arnhem, he is like a half-god. The trainer has no influence on him whatsoever, all the fans bitch on everyone except on Theo.
And the man himself? He's a smoking, name calling, fighting and insane maniac. He sneaks of at a fund raiser for kiddies to smoke some secret fags behin some bush, saying "stupid fucking kids, goddamm"

He also promises the reporter to "rip of his head" if he writes about his smoking and other negative stuff.

In short, he's a legend, a great and brilliant player and human being.
You should all love and respect this man and pay homage to him here.

That's all, goodbye!

Didn't he played a season or two over here in Belgium for Racing Genk????

I hate McGready Dermot, he is an ass...
Also, drinking bucketloads of beer will damage your brain, in the long run.

Cheers...

Back
Top Bottom