They have copies in GAME

ravigullit

Non-League
22 February 2002
they've got the copies but the manager says they can't sell them untill friday! He also says that if any of GAME's competitors starts selling earlier they will follow suit.

If you do get PES5 BEFORE fri can you post the store where you bought it here please.

WORD UP!

Ravi

That happens every year. You need to get a indepent retailer to start selling then goto game, tell them, they'll ring and check and they should start selling it

Hmm, couldnt you go up to the bloke and say virgin are selling it. He picks up the phone and starts to dial a number. You run over to virgin leap over the counter and say yes we are selling it. Then sprint back over to game hand your money over and go home feeling all fuzzy inside!

timsmith10000 said:
Hmm, couldnt you go up to the bloke and say virgin are selling it. He picks up the phone and starts to dial a number. You run over to virgin leap over the counter and say yes we are selling it. Then sprint back over to game hand your money over and go home feeling all fuzzy inside!

that's such a cunning plan - you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox!

GAME in Wimbledon are selling it already. I got a copy this lunchtime!!!

Mine shjould be here in the morning hopefully!!

Right im off to bed so I can GET THE GAME QUICKER!!

A private retailer called 101 computer games always sells it 2 days early, but i'm at uni, so i'll have to wait till friday, my mate bought it on wednesday from 101

ravigullit said:
they've got the copies but the manager says they can't sell them untill friday! He also says that if any of GAME's competitors starts selling earlier they will follow suit.

If you do get PES5 BEFORE fri can you post the store where you bought it here please.

WORD UP!

Ravi

which country and which town are you ?

netherlands ? this an international forum ! ^^

I've just called the two places that I've got it one day early from for the past 2 years and they both said, sternly, "tomorrow".

I asked Game (in Bootle) why they can't sell it today, possibly sounding a little desperate!, and the bloke said they will get fined if they do.

I asked about the point on if someone else sells it early then can they and he said at that point they would have to call an independant called Streetwise or something) and ask them but 9 times out of 10 they will say no.

Can't friggen believe it - gonna have to see if Asda sell it at midnight tonight now - unless anyone has any ideas?
======
UPDATE
======
Just called Asda and they are selling the game at 00:01 tomorrow/tonight just in case anyone doubted it.

Last edited:
I have tried 2 different woolworths, 2 different asdas, 2 different stores of game and an independant called "game store" oh and also "gamestation" and no-one is budging on tomorrow - as per my previous post in this thread they get into trouble for selling it early so 1 minute past midnight is the best it's gonna get me thinks.....

Stringer Bell said:
So does anyone know if any game shops in London is selling PES5 early now?

Gamezone in Goodge Street, they had sold out yesterday, bloke said they'd have more in tody.

I've got a night out with the Mrs though tonight :(

GAME in Angel are selling today, presumably any GAME will be selling if some are..

w00t.

Just got 2 copies from GAME in Wimbledon : )

Just gotta wait for my new PS2 to get delivered now : (

P-dogg said:
GAME in Angel are selling today, presumably any GAME will be selling if some are..

w00t.

nah, not in the city, nice geezer said they're not going to break release date. fair enough I s'pose, must be the only establishment that sticks by the trading rules in the square mile.

what made it harsh is that they had copies out with one day to go stickers :(

now do I get it for 25 sobs by trading in PES 4?

decisions... decisions...

Well Angel is in the city, make of that what you will. Tell them Angel Game are selling them, they cant not sell it to you then..

;)

P-dogg said:
Well Angel is in the city, make of that what you will. Tell them Angel Game are selling them, they cant not sell it to you then..

;)

Well if they want to be a bunch of nonces, then nonc-alears they are....

Are Angel doing da trade in thang?

Game suckers!! my local game store wouldnt sell it to me so i got my girlfriend to go in and plead ignorance and tell them she wanted it for her young nephews birthday so he could open it in the morning. They sold it to her !!!!

Yeah they are doing the trade in.

I 100% guarantee that come tomorrow EVERY Game will do the trade in offer.

Back
Top Bottom