Think I worked out how to stop cutbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinAccurate

Conference
4 August 2003
Heading Shooto!
OK its still early doors at the moment, but Ive only conceded one cutback goal in about 20 matches over the last few days.

I know you can manually make the player get in the way of the cutback, but the computer can do this for you leaving you to challenge the runner for the ball.

Because I hate cutbacks and dont do them myself, I'll tell you what I did

After you pick your team, before you manually switch players, go to simple settings and select the tickbox for "mark key players". Apply this setting, and confirm on the next screen you wish to use this tactic.

There has always been someone in the box to intercept since I have been doing this.

I have a question. So I go to the simple setting and select Mark key-player. Then I press confirm and in the next screen I press Yes after being asked if I want to aply this setting. Now when I go back to the match and than go back to the simple settings again the Mark key-player setting isn't marked anymore :shock: What am I doing wrong?

I have a question. So I go to the simple setting and select Mark key-player. Then I press confirm and in the next screen I press Yes after being asked if I want to aply this setting. Now when I go back to the match and than go back to the simple settings again the Mark key-player setting isn't marked anymore :shock: What am I doing wrong?

Nothing - if you look at the simple settings again it has nothing ticked, but if you are applying the settings there, then they are used.

I actually use simple settings to alter my tactics every match; when I play bolton, it even picks the best players for the settings you specify; anelka is playing and I have 2 strikers, but if you look at the simple settings again they are back to unchecked.

Im not getting drawn into a discussion on cutbacks, this is just a tip to stop noobs doing it to you.

Nothing - if you look at the simple settings again it has nothing ticked, but if you are applying the settings there, then they are used.

I actually use simple settings to alter my tactics every match; when I play bolton, it even picks the best players for the settings you specify; anelka is playing and I have 2 strikers, but if you look at the simple settings again they are back to unchecked.

Im not getting drawn into a discussion on cutbacks, this is just a tip to stop noobs doing it to you.

oh ok thx ;)

If this works then you should have released it earlier and you may have got an M.B.E. N00bs doing cutbacks are one of the worst things about PES6 and if this works then you really do deserve a medal.

I will try this later but before I have tried setting one central defender to CWP and my wingbacks to CB's as mentioned before, I'll give this a shot later, thanks.

I also know a fine trick, just when the cutback cuts in with ibrahimovic/adriano (inter) or ronaldinho/ronaldo (Brazil) press the reset button on your pc!
They'll never score!!!! Isn't that brilliant? :8):

this was sarcastic

I've been using this tactic ever since i saw the first post and it definiteley seems to help.
I dunno if its just me or what but i havent conceded so many cutback goals since then.
Cheers for the tip Justin.
(I'll use it against you next time we play online to stop you cutting back all the time)
;) Only kidding pal.

I've been using this tactic ever since i saw the first post and it definiteley seems to help.
I dunno if its just me or what but i havent conceded so many cutback goals since then.
Cheers for the tip Justin.
(I'll use it against you next time we play online to stop you cutting back all the time)
;) Only kidding pal.

It certainly helps against cutbacks but when I use this tactic my central defense is a mess..

not to most it isnt some really live that life lol

Ah its you. you're a cheat mate...and you suck at PES6

Dont think you scored with cutback but you did thruball/run round keeper with super fast striker all the time.

Didnt know Kaka, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Cech, Adriano etc played for deportivo, and after you had said that playing small teams made the game more challenging and skilfull as well

proof:

nigerianboii.jpg

Anyway - back on topic, this is not a foolproof method I know, Ive still conceded some cutbacks, typically when the opposition runs from the by line to the centre, passes across the box and then cuts back the computer dont seem to have time to mark the new spare guy, and against teams much faster than you it doesnt always work (ive been doing defending practice with Iran when people pick barca)

thats not my account

AND WHO SAYS U NEVER EDITED THAT IMAGE IN PHOTOSHOP

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CHANGE THE NAME TO KAKA

HOW IS THAT PROOF?!?!?!?!?!

U SAD DUDE

kill yourself, you've got so much spare time u might aswell!

Last edited by a moderator:
i know of 3 all in my friends list

all nigerian wud u be surprised!

"thats not my account

AND WHO SAYS U NEVER EDITED THAT IMAGE IN PHOTOSHOP, JUST BECUASE YOU LOSST WOEFULLY!!!!

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CHANGE THE NAME TO KAKA

HOW IS THAT PROOF?!?!?!?!?!

U SAD DUDE

kill yourself, you've got so much spare time u might aswell!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your the one who should get a life mate.

How can you have 3 NigerianBoii's when you can't have double profiles. Once there is one profile called NigerianBoii another one can't be made with the same name.

I dont think anyone believes you mate. It would be difficult to edit the name as there is a player model underneath, and there would also be absolutely no reason for me to do it.

Face it - you're a cheat and you've been exposed. You only beat me 2-1 with a dream team. Give up playing mate cos I'm not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom